Jews may not like it...

but I won't support them. Even though I'm not Muslim, nor white.

The reason is simple: Jews only care about themselves. Knowing that's true, there is no reason for me to support them, especially as times get tough.

Jews rely on the generosity of people during the good times, and then during the bad times they howl racism, anti-semitism. If I was starving on the street, Jews would just cry "racist!" even as I lay dying. Well, that trick is running out.

If you are not Jewish and you exist and are breathing, the Jews consider you an incurable, racist anti-semite. That is true.

When the financial system collapses, the Jews are going to lose a lot. You will go down with them if you choose to.

images

Seems to me that other races in this country only care about themselves. Otherwise we wouldn't have things like La Raza, Black Lives Matter, safe spots on college campuses, and laws that demand special privileges for certain minorities to further the segregation.

Seems the current trend is a reversal of what the civil rights movement was all about.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Does your privilege feel like it's slipping away shoog?

And what privilege would that be, jerk? The privilege of living in the land my ancestors fought and died for? The privilege of being ruled by those who have America's best interests at heart, not Israel's? The privilege of having access to a system of justice free of Jewish judges tipping the balance in favor of Jewish litigants. That privilege, you despicable skunk?

I always find the people who complain about the baseless Jewish conspiracy the most are always the biggest failures in life. Don't blame the Jews because you flip burgers. That was you life choice not ours.

Word to stupid, the SCOTUS is important but the vast majority of Judges are not Jewish! The vast majority. Yes there are 3 awful SCJ and hopeful not for much longer (when Ginsburg finally goes), but the other 6 are Christian/Catholic. I have never see a case before SCOTUS decided by a 3 Judge majority, but I have seen it decided by 6 judge majority

If you don't think Jews wield an inordinate amount of influence in the judiciary, and are overrepresented especially in those cases that are pivotal in moving policy against the majority (e.g., immigration law), then you are simply unfamiliar with the judiciary. I learned that flipping burgers. And what kind of insecure snob ridicules honest work?

It is liberal that are over represented in the judiciary you ignorant fuck. There is a higher percent of Jews in the legal field and on the bench than in the country, but they aren't even close to the majority. In fact they are a significant minority. White Christian males make up the vast majority of judges. That includes the liberal judges fucking up the country and immigration polices.

Look inward if you are going to blame a specific group.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

And what privilege would that be, jerk? The privilege of living in the land my ancestors fought and died for? The privilege of being ruled by those who have America's best interests at heart, not Israel's? The privilege of having access to a system of justice free of Jewish judges tipping the balance in favor of Jewish litigants. That privilege, you despicable skunk?

I always find the people who complain about the baseless Jewish conspiracy the most are always the biggest failures in life. Don't blame the Jews because you flip burgers. That was you life choice not ours.

Word to stupid, the SCOTUS is important but the vast majority of Judges are not Jewish! The vast majority. Yes there are 3 awful SCJ and hopeful not for much longer (when Ginsburg finally goes), but the other 6 are Christian/Catholic. I have never see a case before SCOTUS decided by a 3 Judge majority, but I have seen it decided by 6 judge majority
If you don't think Jews wield an inordinate amount of influence in the judiciary, and are overrepresented especially in those cases that are pivotal in moving policy against the majority (e.g., immigration law), then you are simply unfamiliar with the judiciary. I learned that flipping burgers. And what kind of insecure snob ridicules honest work?
The kind of insecure snobs who call the shots in your society, Don would refer to them as "losers" as do many americans.
Donald Trump has never referred to an honest worker as "a loser", you jack ass. What is it with you people and your hatred of honesty?

lol pot calling the kettle black! I have only read a handful of your posts but you are beyond ignorant and extremely honest. You lack any shred of honor!

I support them. I think they're cool.

I support them. I think they're cool.

And I've known christians who were harassed for preaching the bible in israel. Yet they keep making those trips to that country like obedient fools. Same with trump's sucking up to that country israel that's never, ever, had our best interests in their minds.

Bullshit they are welcome with opening arms. My buddies church group goes every year and they say nothing but the best about the people they meet.

Well, that makes two of us that have never been to israel, so we'll call this one a draw. I do not understand the right wing's devotion to israel, or jews in general, though. As an ex navy guy, I still don't forgive israel for their attack on the USS Liberty back in the 60's.
As far as jews in general, they try to force all those left wing perversions on Americans, and they push the mass immigration of third worlders to this country. You ever ask yourself why? Quite a feat for a people who represent such a small portion of our population, and a people who look more and more like the enemy from within.

No fucko I have been to Israel a handful of times. Loved it each time. So yes I have a ton more perspective than you. Some of the coolest historical landmarks are Christian sites. These sites are fully protected and preserved by Israel!

Liberty attack? Another blind and willfully ignorant NAZI on the board. It has been proven a million times over it was friendly fire and a tragic mistake. I bet you are a Holocaust denier and 911 troofer also.

Many Jews are liberal, but word to stupid most black and just as large of Hispanic and Asian population are liberal also. Jews make up 2-3% of the population. You give them far too much credit. Like most skinheads, you have failed at life and you see the Jews, who as a whole are very successful. Don't blame the Jews because you are a loser. You only have yourself to blame.

It's better that we keep your type out of office or media ownership, cnelsen.
I bet all the families who've lost sons fighting to feed Jewish blood lust would beg to differ, StakeJerky.

Blood lust no country has ever fought in Israel's side other than '53. In '48 nope, Israel fought by itself against a genocidal invading Arab army. The US put an arms embargo on the area, while the Soviets armed the Arabs to the teeth.

In '53 the French and British fought along Israel's side when Egypt closed the canal.

But in '67, '73 and '82 no foreign soldier fought on Israel's side. Israel fought her own battles and still managed to grow into a first world industrialize and high successful country.

A country educated people view in envy and one loser such as yourself view with hatred based on jealousy!

The kind of insecure snobs who call the shots in your society, Don would refer to them as "losers" as do many americans.
Donald Trump has never referred to an honest worker as "a loser", you jack ass. What is it with you people and your hatred of honesty?
Don? And honesty? Have a lovely day.

images

Seems to me that other races in this country only care about themselves. Otherwise we wouldn't have things like La Raza, Black Lives Matter, safe spots on college campuses, and laws that demand special privileges for certain minorities to further the segregation.

Seems the current trend is a reversal of what the civil rights movement was all about.

*****CHUCKLE*****

It is liberal that are over represented in the judiciary you ignorant fuck. There is a higher percent of Jews in the legal field and on the bench than in the country, but they aren't even close to the majority. In fact they are a significant minority. White Christian males make up the vast majority of judges. That includes the liberal judges fucking up the country and immigration polices.

Well that is what we all need to do to be good americans, blame a group.

It's better that we keep your type out of office or media ownership, cnelsen.
I bet all the families who've lost sons fighting to feed Jewish blood lust would beg to differ, StakeJerky.

Blood lust no country has ever fought in Israel's side other than '53. In '48 nope, Israel fought by itself against a genocidal invading Arab army. The US put an arms embargo on the area, while the Soviets armed the Arabs to the teeth.

In '53 the French and British fought along Israel's side when Egypt closed the canal.

But in '67, '73 and '82 no foreign soldier fought on Israel's side. Israel fought her own battles and still managed to grow into a first world industrialize and high successful country.

A country educated people view in envy and one loser such as yourself view with hatred based on jealousy!

Pfffffffffffffffft, poor lonely Israel.

· Israeli arms sales to Europe grew from $724M in 2014 to $1.63B in 2015
· Although the size of New Jersey Israel is one of the top 10 arms dealing nations in the world
· Israel produces 60% of all drones worldwide and sells to over 50 countries, at times selling to both sides of a given conflict, and Israel fueled the drones arms race between India and Pakistan

Palestine is an open air weapons testing and crowd control laboratory with Palestinians being used in the development phase; Gaza is a lab of mass destruction. US super bunker busters were supplied to the Israelis in 2014 and investors stock shot up; war is just business after all.

The “War in Terror” has been a boon to the industry, you’ve seen what amounts to advertisement in every “news” outlet, we are being whipped up into a frenzy once again. The industry also pioneers crowd control research on the Palestinians, and Israel is involved in the training of American forces and law enforcement. We see this in the militarization of our own police departments, Ferguson was but one example of how our system is prepping to Palestinianize our own population, and in fact Ferguson now has Israeli developed/sold skunk spray post the Ferguson events, although no incidents have yet been reported of use on American streets. It’s pretty clear that the Israeli occupation style power structure is moving toward the same in America; a warehousing of the poor in a post industrial age with diminishing living wage jobs and privatized for profit prisons complete with a return to convict leasing.

Much of the security monitoring and mass surveillance technologies are also produced in Israel and sold across the globe. “Targeted assassination” was invented in Israel, which Obama was quite fond of. Abu Ghraib torture methods? Israel.

The US and Israel are not allies. The US and Israeli arms dealers are allies, and war is the business they are both in. We are all collateral damage.

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

I bet no one in Pine Bush, NY cares about liberals and conservatives one way or the other. This guy was appointed by Bush:

The tiny hamlet of Pine Bush in upstate New York has begun making payments to five Jewish teenagers who successfully sued the local school district for not doing enough to protect them from anti-Semitic bullying.

The worst of the bullying alleged consisted of a girl slapping a boy and calling him a dirty Jew. Some kids shoved pennies in another kid's mouth. And a Jewish boy was punched in the stomach on the school bus.

In response, the school duly held anti-bullying assemblies and handed out suspensions. That would have been more than adequate under normal circumstances. But this was anti-Semitic bullying, and so, when a federal judge refused to dismiss the suit, the taxpayers of Pine Bush were on the hook for $4.25 million.

According to court documents filed by the plaintiffs, it all started when a fifth grade class planned a field trip that would have returned the students after sundown on a Jewish holiday. Mrs. Sherri Eccleston, the mother of a Jewish girl in the class, went to the school demanding the trip be rescheduled. The school refused.

Later that year, the Eccleston girl told her mother two boys on the school bus drew swastikas on their notebooks. The next day, Mrs. Eccleston was back at the school reporting this incident. Principle Steve Fisch didn't think it was any big deal and did nothing.

Principle Fisch's inaction caused a rash of anti-Semitic persecution, according to court documents, consisting of a boy unpleasantly calling the daughter “a Jew” while looking her directly “in the eyes” and giving the mother the finger at the bus stop about which the bus driver did nothing when the mother reported it to him, nor did the bus company, nor did the school.

Shortly thereafter the daughter told her mother about yet another swastika, this one scratched into the slide on the playground. Once more, Mrs. Eccleston descended on the school.

From the filing document:

“Ms. Eccleston also told School District Superintendent Steinberg about the swastika engraved on the schoolyard slide and all of the other anti-Semitism T.E. had witnessed or endured at PBES. Neither Principal Fisch nor Superintendent Steinberg took appropriate action. In fact, the swastika remained on the slide when T.E. graduated from PBES and was still there over a year after Ms. Eccleston had reported it to Principal Fisch and Superintendent Steinberg.”

And so it went for years, the daughter enduring what Erin Fuchs of Business Insider called “horrific,” “shocking and awful,” “gut-wrenching” anti-Semitism2 including pipe cleaners twisted to suggest Hassidim, overheard Jewish jokes, overheard plans to celebrate Hitler's birthday, name-calling, and one time it took the school two weeks to remove a swastika from a desk in the music classroom.

And always there was this braying beast, Sherri Eccleston, hurling the charge of anti-Semitism at the school administration.

The term “anti-Semitism” makes no allowance for disagreeable Jews, and therefore removes the option of a rational response to a horrific, shocking and awful, gut-wrenching person like Sherri Eccleston. The result is the irrationality and sheer injustice of the court settlement to extract $2,500 from every man, woman, and child in Pine Bush for the insufficient efforts of administrators to prevent children from reacting predictably to her antics.

Fair-minded persons from every background should find it troubling that by deploying the word “anti-Semitism” five Jewish students and their Jewish lawyers, with the active support of Jewish media power, in particular, the New York Times, were able to expropriate unjustly millions of dollars from the people of a small town.

Even more worrisome is the apparent subversion of our system of justice in order to accomplish the shake down. If Kenneth Karas, the federal judge who refused to dismiss this absurd lawsuit, is also Jewish, the appearance alone should concern every American who values fair play and a justice system we can trust.

Unable to find the information online, I called the clerk's office at the federal courthouse for the Southern District of New York and asked the woman who answered whether Judge Karas were Jewish. There was a sharp intake of breath. “I can't give out that kind of information”, she said.

“Why not”, I asked? “He is a public figure and he recently allowed a suit alleging anti-Semitism. It seems very relevant whether he is himself a Jew.”

She told me I had to submit the question in writing. I did. I never received a response.
Judge Karas was convinced enough of the seriousness of the charges and the merits of the case he let it proceed against the people of Pine Bush. However, Judge Karas dismissed the suits against the individual administrators themselves. It should be noted that both Superintendent Steinberg and Principal Fisch were Jewish.

“Many of my fellow Jews”, writes Izzy Kalman in Psychology Today3, “as well as anti-bullying advocates in general, undoubtedly consider the defeat of the Pine Bush School District to be a reason for great rejoicing. However, we must think twice before raising our champagne glasses in le’chaim.”

Indeed, because in Pine Bush, the bullies won.

sherri_eccleston.jpg

Liberty attack? Another blind and willfully ignorant NAZI on the board. It has been proven a million times over it was friendly fire and a tragic mistake. I bet you are a Holocaust denier and 911 troofer also.

Hey Shlomo, I tasked you with coming up with an instance of my lying. Not demonstrate one of your own. Oh, that's right. You people can't help yourselves. By the way, no serious person who looks at the evidence of what happened to the Liberty questions whether it was a deliberate attack. Only Jews continue to claim it was a "tragic accident". Unfortunately for you, if there is one thing Americans will take away from the most recent election, it is that Jews will lie all day long about anything without compunction. In other words, no one believes you.

The survivors of the USS Liberty attack were clear in that the Israeli planes' markings were covered up. Israel was hoping to sink the ship with no survivors (weren't lifeboats strafed?) and then with their allies in the United States, the Jewish owned press, i.e., the treason press, blame Egypt for the attack, whip up public outrage against Egypt, and finally pull the United States into yet another war for Israel in the Middle East.

It was a despicable act of murder and betrayal.

How has Israel learned from this "tragic accident"? They are still throwing down false flags for their allies, the Americans, and dragging us into war on their behalf in the Middle East. You lying treacherous fucks are a menace.

I have no problem emulating Israel. We should build a wall on our borders, refuse to take any refugees at all, ever, return our immigration policies to the pre-1965 era, and deny political rights to religious groups outside the majority's. We'd be just like Israel, sans the Jewish blood lust.

My problem is with American Jews who have more loyalty to Israel than America, who are only too willing to betray America for the benefit of Israel, e.g., Doug Feith, Paul Wolfowitz, Richard Perle, Carl Levin, et al., you know--the Jews, working with Mossad, who lied America into attacking Iraq. I hate them, and you can cravenly try to blame my hatred on jealousy of Doug Feith's money, but you would only be lying again. I hate them because they are traitors.

Forum List

Back