Jews Love Trump

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
I'm not talking about the liberal scumbag Jews here in America, Trump understands what's happing to the Jews in Israel, because the same is happening in America.

So fuck off you muslims loving scum

Alot of people support Trump, including Muslims. Why the hate? In fact, there is a sense that because he isn't a politician, ideologue and professional politician who relies on lobby dollars and money from other influences, that he can get things done that most politicians cannot or will not.

Get 'er done Trump!

• Banned
When it comes to muslims, it's kill or be killed

I wonder why Trump didn't say that in his speech. You think he just forgot what he said before? I guarantee you that no matter how many smiles he sees on his trip, the people over there haven't forgotten what he said.

I'm not talking about the liberal scumbag Jews here in America, Trump understands what's happing to the Jews in Israel, because the same is happening in America.

So fuck off you muslims loving scum
Which college did you learn your small foul mouth again?
Love bannon who complained there were too many Jews in his kids school. Maybe liberal Jews?
You do know that USA Muslims are better educated, make more and pay more taxes than our foul mouthed white posters?

I wonder why Trump didn't say that in his speech. You think he just forgot what he said before? I guarantee you that no matter how many smiles he sees on his trip, the people over there haven't forgotten what he said.
Also
forgot to mention most of the 911 guys came from Saudi. And they don't have elections there

Also
forgot to mention most of the 911 guys came from Saudi. And they don't have elections there
But they do have public beheadings so can't be all bad

Alot of people support Trump, including Muslims. Why the hate? In fact, there is a sense that because he isn't a politician, ideologue and professional politician who relies on lobby dollars and money from other influences, that he can get things done that most politicians cannot or will not.

Get 'er done Trump!
Be nice to have some numbers. I'm guessing about the same as black trumpies. Still looking for one in his rabid "meetings"

The Jews are a much better people then the muslims

Forum List

Back