Jews invented Christianity

Actually, when Rome sacked Jerusalem, they were fascinated by the Torah, because at that time, all books were written by hand, and in many cases, there were small phrase changes and word changes and books varied even when they were supposed to be the same book. When they saw that all copies of the Torah were exact copies, they thought there was power in the words, and they had them translate it from Hebrew to Greek, and all copies of that were exactly the same.

They then brought those copies back, and used them to try to unite the people. And, because many of the citizens of Rome were pagans at the time, they mixed in some of their beliefs with the new religion, and created Christianity.

Interestingly enough, most Christians don't realize that the first few books of the Bible are actually parts of the Torah, and the rest of the Old Testament is a history of the Jewish people, with Psalms (a book of hymns), and Proverbs (a book of quotes).

The only part of the Bible that is "Christian" is the New Testament.
The only part of the Bible that is "Christian" is the New Testament.

Yes and no.

The NT is about the fulfillment of what the OT promised coming.

The entire purpose of Christianity is to PREPARE Gentiles to be slavishly obedient and worshipping of their jewish masters in a new world order, where the jews will have total and complete control, unless people wake up and this is stopped.

for centuries the jews were held responsible for the crucifixion so that was not christianities purpose however in today's world the duplicit christians themselves by their present political persuasion have inadvertently abandoned their roots to form an illadvised alliance that in reality can only end by the scenario you have described ... the jews know it anyway as that is all they will ever accept.

Children have a very strong sense of justice and fairness, without if ever being taught.

Children ... and most adults ... have a sense of justice and fairness when it comes to themselves. They know, and will protest vociferously when they feel they have been wronged.

The expression, "selfish as a child" exists for a reason.

Even if you don't trust MAN'S made up systems of religion or govt that attempt to establish this elusive "JUSTICE"
Do you believe Justice exists without man making it up?
Do you believe there are natural laws of justice that operate that man does not control though every system on earth TRIES TO?
This is a very interesting question. Does the justice exist outside human perception? In the wild nature? No. Even among humans' perception the definition of justice can vary widely.
ESay Maybe in a different way.
One friend said that animals have a sense of wanting fairness that shows when they want equal attention or equal share of food.
Another friend believes that animals have varying degrees of spiritual consciousness and can choose to help others or choose to be selfish. It's not the same level as humans. Some people argue dogs are more unconditional and forgiving than people. Others think of animals as more survival driven and not having the capacity to think of survival of life beyond their own. With some animals having a distinct personality type connection with people, wanting to be happy can be taken as a basic level of wanting justice in terms of equal comfort and not wanting fear or stress. Again the degrees of critical awareness of relative factors vary greatly whether you call this spiritual or social or physiological levels of development. Most people have a sense that humans are a higher being than animals but I have friends who disagree and believe animals can spiritually evolve and possibly change socially and physically along with it. Who knows?
Maybe you know that among vast number of animals there exists the right of the strongest. Those who are stronger get territory, females, better food.
Moreover, the very existence of predators contradicts the principle of universal justice I think.

Does the justice exist outside human perception?
I work with children. Children have a very strong sense of justice and fairness, without if ever being taught. Why do humans have this sense at a very young age, while it does not seem to be present in the animal kingdom at large?
I think that children are more inclined to egoism than to justice.
But okay. Why do humans have this sense? I don't know. Maybe because they stand on a higher step of evolution (if this thing really exists) than animals?

The Jewish Origins of Christianity

They did so to DESTROY the gentiles easier by getting them to unite under a religion that is weak and for weak people...love thy enemy,turn the other cheek etc.

Right. Sure enough, because the things Jesus said to the Jews about their leaders---vipers, hypocrites, woe to you--was so warm and fuzzy, surely the Jews invented it. The destruction of the temple, the ripping of the curtain between the holy and the Holiest of Holy--all of that painted their religion in such a wonderful light!

Your bigotry means you REALLY don't think these things through. But then, that's what bigotry does to people. Makes them stupid.

I work with children. Children have a very strong sense of justice and fairness, without if ever being taught. Why do humans have this sense at a very young age, while it does not seem to be present in the animal kingdom at large?

This OP joker has four kids and one on the way. His son "joked" about throwing a bomb into a parade full of "faggots" and his dad laughed and laughed and laughed and thought it was hilarious.

That's what we're working with here.

This OP joker has four kids and one on the way. His son "joked" about throwing a bomb into a parade full of "faggots" and his dad laughed and laughed and laughed and thought it was hilarious.

That isn't of surprise. This devoted so called Christians aren't any better of hardcore Muslims.

That isn't of surprise. This devoted so called Christians aren't any better of hardcore Muslims.

The OP is not a Christian.

Even if you don't trust MAN'S made up systems of religion or govt that attempt to establish this elusive "JUSTICE"
Do you believe Justice exists without man making it up?
Do you believe there are natural laws of justice that operate that man does not control though every system on earth TRIES TO?
This is a very interesting question. Does the justice exist outside human perception? In the wild nature? No. Even among humans' perception the definition of justice can vary widely.
ESay Maybe in a different way.
One friend said that animals have a sense of wanting fairness that shows when they want equal attention or equal share of food.
Another friend believes that animals have varying degrees of spiritual consciousness and can choose to help others or choose to be selfish. It's not the same level as humans. Some people argue dogs are more unconditional and forgiving than people. Others think of animals as more survival driven and not having the capacity to think of survival of life beyond their own. With some animals having a distinct personality type connection with people, wanting to be happy can be taken as a basic level of wanting justice in terms of equal comfort and not wanting fear or stress. Again the degrees of critical awareness of relative factors vary greatly whether you call this spiritual or social or physiological levels of development. Most people have a sense that humans are a higher being than animals but I have friends who disagree and believe animals can spiritually evolve and possibly change socially and physically along with it. Who knows?
Maybe you know that among vast number of animals there exists the right of the strongest. Those who are stronger get territory, females, better food.
Moreover, the very existence of predators contradicts the principle of universal justice I think.

Maybe nature uses animals to teach humans the difference
between just running on nature, and structuring society and how
we operate so these impulses don't cause us to destroy ourselves.

The way nature works on its own, without selfish interference by ego,
tends to balance out where the ecosystem stays in balance if we let it.

Where man has interfered with natural balance and introduced things like
* nondegradable pollution that doesn't go away but kills the environment
* nonnative predators or plants in areas that have no way to stop the takeover
* killing off species that used to replenish themselves within an ecosystem
then we lose this balance.

However, something in man's nature also calls us to conscience to stop
the destruction where it is unnatural. So we should perhaps learn to listen
to Nature as the animals do, when the bees build their hives by nature,
or the lowly puffer fish builds a beautiful pattern in the sand that can only
be seen from overhead to attract his mate to fill a nest together.

Maybe we have something to learn by tapping into the same instinct
that animals have when following nature's justice that has a good side, too!

Is there we can manage both: both our natural instincts to keep in harmony
with the earth in balance AND our higher drive to make humanity and the
world a better place than previous generations?

a very strong sense of justice and fairness, without if ever being taught. Why do humans have this sense at a very young age, while it does not seem to be present in the animal kingdom at large?

- while it does not seem to be present in the animal kingdom at large?

California eagles defy odds by taking in baby hawk ...

$

'You don't go and raise your dinner': California eagles defy odds by taking in baby hawk

A red-tailed hawk chick was in the nest, coexisting with two eagle parents that would normally turn it into dinner and two adoptive eagle siblings.

“I mean, every time I see it, I’m like, ‘How is this little thing surviving amongst four bald eagles?” Lhuillier said. "(Eagles) have some of the best vision in the animal world. You’ve gotta know something doesn't look right here. I mean, this doesn't look at all like an eaglet, and they’re not reacting to that at all. So we’re just like, 'Yes, love is blind.'"

'Yes, love is blind.

and so are christians ... throughout history, the same worn out story, they are something special - in Garden Earth.

Forum List

Back