Jews in Space

Your capitalisim is originally based on what justice system? Go and build your net assests while you loose your country in a confligration from the Islmaic world of terrorists.

Who really cares what is it is based on, it works great for me, sorry you don't share the same abilitites. I have no fear of losing my country, that is your paranoid delusion. The same delusion you have of the greatness of Isreal. Do us a favor and stop trying to convice us of how tuff and innovative Isreal is, no one here really cares !

Ok, there champ !

Originally posted by eric

Who really cares what is it is based on, it works great for me, sorry you don't share the same abilitites. I have no fear of losing my country, that is your paranoid delusion. The same delusion you have of the greatness of Isreal. Do us a favor and stop trying to convice us of how tuff and innovative Isreal is, no one here really cares ! Ok, there champ !

You really don't care or fear that the USA is the great Satan. You really don't care that all infidels are to be put to death and make Islam the only world religion.

You don't really care that the US Constitution is the base for which you live in a free country where you can go and earn a living if you choose. You don't care about the origins of the western justice system. You got it and thats all there to it.

As for me trying to convince anyone of anything you must have mush for brains. There is no way to convince you that the world is not flat or that the moon is made of green cheese. When you deny that you care about anyone but yourself then you are just nothing more than a moron.

Ok champ!!!!

Once again, it is just your paranoid delusions !

Live your life in fear if you please, I will enjoy my time on this earth. As far as only careing for myself, you have no clue of who I am or what I do for other people, so keep your mouth shut, you little insignificant man ! Just look at your avatar it speaks worlds of your insecurities.

You can love Isreal all you want I will continue to love my country, the good old USA !

Once again, it is just your paranoid delusions ! Live your life in fear if you please, I will enjoy my time on this earth. As far as only careing for myself, you have no clue of who I am or what I do for other people, so keep your mouth shut, you little insignificant man ! Just look at your avatar it speaks worlds of your insecurities. You can love Isreal all you want I will continue to love my country, the good old USA !

You again quote the Jew Albert Einstein as your choice of enlightenment.

WELL SHUT MY MOUTH..... SAY YOU

The life you say you live without fear is a perfect example of burying your head in the sand. There you can't hear, see or fear that which may soon bcome your end on this earth.

Enjoy the freedoms and benefits of your life here in the USA, on the planet earth, in the Milky Way Galaxy and the universe itself for the time being.

Israel and the United States are friends and allies by more than a common religious origin. Both countries are populated by a small minority of humanity haters much like yourself. My avitar does speak worlds about my feelings but the insecurity is in your words.

You again quote the Jew Albert Einstein as your choice of enlightenment.

You really are a funny little man !! :laugh:

Why should I not quote him, I have great respect for him, as I do many Jewish people, hell half of my clients are Jewish, I have no problem with them, some are very good friends of mine. It is your paranoid delusions that cause you your problems, but fear not I know a couple of terrific Jewish therapists who could help you !

The life you say you live without fear is a perfect example of burying your head in the sand. There you can't hear, see or fear that which may soon bcome your end on this earth.

Well I won't waste my life fearing it as you do, when it happens, it happens, at least I lived a good life and had fun !!

Enjoy the freedoms and benefits of your life here in the USA, on the planet earth, in the Milky Way Galaxy and the universe itself for the time being

I am !!!

Israel and the United States are friends and allies by more than a common religious origin. Both countries are populated by a small minority of humanity haters much like yourself. My avitar does speak worlds about my feelings but the insecurity is in your words.

:cuckoo:

You really are a funny little man !! :laugh:

I'm glad that I amuse you as a 6' 1" tall 'little man.' You are a loyal American who lives in my galaxy. So your not welcome here in my part of the universe. Get Out....

Why should I not quote him, I have great respect for him, as I do many Jewish people, hell half of my clients are Jewish, I have no problem with them, some are very good friends of mine. It is your paranoid delusions that cause you your problems, but fear not I know a couple of terrific Jewish therapists who could help you !

Are you some kind of a Jew lover or do you just like your Christ killer clients because you make a living from them? Well you needn't worry about my state of mind because I can recognize a sociopath when I read his words. Just like yours you know...

Well I won't waste my life fearing it as you do, when it happens, it happens, at least I lived a good life and had fun !!

What you have described about yourself makes you a typical Hellinist. Enjoy yourself for pure self pleasure instead of enjoying helping others.

I am !!!

YOU SURE ARE.................

Stop posting pictures of your girlfriend little man ! You should be embarressed !

I'll say it again, you are nuts, plain and simple ! Seek help now before it is too late !!!

Gosh, here we go again, I feel like I am in the Twilight Zone AGAIN!!!!!!! ajwps, have you taken your medication? and damn, you trying to pick up Bry here!!! he isn't GAY!!!!

Forum List

Back