Jews In LA California Stand In Solidarity With The Palestinians Of Gaza

“If Palestinians laid down their weapons, there would be no more war. If Israel laid down its weapons, there would be no more Israel.”

go tell that to Tonto or any other native american you can find.

Ever ask yourself why Isreal won't stand down on the requirement of a JEWISH state where palis and jews are equally valid? Of course you haven't; it's easier to insinuate antisemitism.

Meanwhile, in America, we don't treat our minorities like Isreal does its non-Jews. Thankfully.

“If Palestinians laid down their weapons, there would be no more war. If Israel laid down its weapons, there would be no more Israel.”

Ever ask yourself why Isreal won't stand down on the requirement of a JEWISH state where palis and jews are equally valid? Of course you haven't; it's easier to insinuate antisemitism.

Meanwhile, in America, we don't treat our minorities like Isreal does its non-Jews. Thankfully.

Aside from your mindless red herring, Israeli citizens have a right to self-defense and treat violent barbaric thugs as they need to in order to survive, whether these thugs are within their borders or outside. America should do the same with its enemies.

Aside from your mindless red herring, Israeli citizens have a right to self-defense and treat violent barbaric thugs as they need to in order to survive, whether these thugs are within their borders or outside. America should do the same with its enemies.

those were the same excuses for manifest destiny. You can call anything a red herring if you dont want to face reality. Like I said, America doesn't treat its minorities like Isreal does and that fact, alone, illustrates what kind of a joke people like you are.

enjoy knowing that while you retort with some tired ass rhetoric that killers usually regurgitate in order to sleep at night.

:thup:

Israel has no borders. It sits inside Palestine's borders.

Does Israel have a superior right over the Palestinians to be in Palestine?

Alan, who are America's enemies? Are you speaking of the illegals crossing the border? Are they the enemies, or are the people who hire them and evade paying taxes the enemy? I personally prefer a life without bomb shelters. Most of us don't want to live in fear for our lives, daily. We have enough crime in this country. We certainly don't need any more.

Yes, we have problems with drug cartels, but I'm going to go out on a limb and partially blame the "War on Drugs" for that.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

those were the same excuses for manifest destiny. You can call anything a red herring if you dont want to face reality. Like I said, America doesn't treat its minorities like Isreal does and that fact, alone, illustrates what kind of a joke people like you are.

enjoy knowing that while you retort with some tired ass rhetoric that killers usually regurgitate in order to sleep at night.

People like me are the civil rights activists of this nation. And I support Israel's right to defend herself and her civil liberties against brutal, oppressive, and unapologetic thugs.

Apologists for mindless indoctrinated bullies and terrorists, like yourself, are pathetic jokes.

Sleep on those realities.

People like me are the civil rights activists of this nation. And I support Israel's right to defend herself and her civil liberties against brutal, oppressive, and unapologetic thugs.

Apologists for mindless indoctrinated bullies and terrorists, like yourself, are pathetic jokes.

Sleep on those realities.

:rofl:

yea, you sure do sound like a civil rights activist RIGHT AFTER validating the wholesale ethnic marginalization of Israel's minority.

:lol:

After all, it makes sense that all those non-jews are just thugs and terrorsts much like all of those ******* were savages and monkeys back in the 60s, eh you regular fucking Dr. Martin Luther King?

trust me, I sleep fine knowing that I'm on the side of humanity rather than the side of racism. But hey, use whatever excuse you need to while dehumanizing whomever you want, you fucking civil rights beacon of equality!

Alan, who are America's enemies? Are you speaking of the illegals crossing the border? Are they the enemies, or are the people who hire them and evade paying taxes the enemy? I personally prefer a life without bomb shelters. Most of us don't want to live in fear for our lives, daily. We have enough crime in this country. We certainly don't need any more.

I'm largely think of the islamofascists for the purposes of this thread, but no doubt Mexican invaders (not speaking of those who come and work here legally) are a large problem facing this nation and its values. I would also blame those who contribute to the enticements for people to come across and blame those who look the other way. We certainly do not need to import more crime and terror as we have enough home-grown crazies.

yea, you sure do sound like a civil rights activist RIGHT AFTER validating the wholesale ethnic marginalization of Israel's minority.

I am sorry you are so morally and intellectually bankrupt that you cannot see beyond your close-minded prejudices. So sad.

Again, i'm not the one rationalizing the wholesale generalization of an entire ethnicity under the guise of "self defense".

if there is anything you should be sorry for it's for paying whomever told you that they educated you. Please, tell me more about what it means to be morally bankrupt while turning a blind eye to the marginalization of an ethnic population simple because they are not jewish enough to count in a jewish state.

Ever ask yourself why Isreal won't stand down on the requirement of a JEWISH state where palis and jews are equally valid?
We're most sure mexican "palestinians" want a "right of return" and "equal validity" in texan, californian and other "palestines".

Israel has no borders. It sits inside Palestine's borders.
And palistanians, of course, still can't remember who was the shakh, emir, sultan, prime-minister, president of that "palestine".
Does Israel have a superior right over the Palestinians to be in Palestine?
Of course! Since palestinians had been, actually, jews and arabs had, actually, wanted to be just arabs, jews win!

Forum List

Back