Jews In LA California Stand In Solidarity With The Palestinians Of Gaza

Quotes from the Torah- "Devarim- 17:12 And the man that doeth presumptuously, in not hearkening unto the priest that standeth to minister there before HaShem thy G-d, or unto the judge, even that man shall die; and thou shalt exterminate the evil from Israel." "Shemot- 22:19 He that sacrificeth unto the gods, save unto HaShem only, shall be utterly destroyed." "Devarim-22: 20 But if this thing be true, that the tokens of virginity were not found in the damsel; 21 then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die; because she hath wrought a wanton deed in Israel, to play the harlot in her father's house; so shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee."
What site have they been culled from?

The Written Law (The Torah)

It says the same thing in what we Christians call the Old Testament. Sorry, I don't read Hebrew, or I would quote from that. And since I've read the OT many times, I recalled some of these passages.

It wasn't Stormfront or another similar garbage site. Some of my dearest friends are Jewish.

Tashbih Sayyed, Muslim Pakistani scholar, journalist, author and former Editor in Chief of Our Times, Pakistan Today, and The Muslim World Today Muslim World Today: Front Page 1222005

A Muslim In A Jewish Land
I tried very hard to find any Muslim state that has true democracy and where religious minorities are accorded equal democratic rights, but failed. The map of the Muslim world is too crowded with kings, despots, dictators, sham democrats and theocratic autocrats and the persecution of minorities is an essential part of Islamist social behavior.

Here, protected by Israel's democratic principles, the Muslim Arab citizens of Israel are afforded all the rights and privileges of Israeli citizenship. When the first elections to the Knesset were held in February 1949, Israeli Arabs were given the right to vote and to be elected along with Israeli Jews. Today, Israel's Arab citizens are accorded full civil and political rights entitled to complete participation in Israeli society. They are active in Israeli social, political and civic life and enjoy representation in Israel's Parliament, Foreign Service and judicial system.

Large Arab residences, wide spread construction activity and big cars underlined the prosperity and affluence of Palestinians living under the Star of David. The big houses owned by Arab Israelis and the amount of construction that was going on in the Arab towns exposed the falsity of propaganda that Israel discriminates against Israeli Arabs from buying lands. The Arab Waqf owns land that is for the express use and benefit of Muslim Arabs. Government land can be leased by anyone, regardless of race, religion or sex. All Arab citizens of Israel are eligible to lease government land.

On my way from the city of David to the Royal Prima hotel in Jerusalem, I asked my Palestinian taxi driver how he feels about moving to the territories under Palestinian Authority. He said that he could never think of living outside Israel. His answer blasted the myth spread by anti-Semites that Israel's Arab citizens are not happy there. Another Israeli Arab informed me that Arabs in Israel have equal voting rights. In fact, Israel is one of the few countries in the Middle East where Arab women can vote. In contrast to the non-Israeli Arab world, Arab women in Israel enjoy the same status as men. Muslim women have the right to vote and to be elected to public office. Muslim women, in fact are more liberated in Israel than in any Muslim country. Israeli law prohibits polygamy, child marriage, and the barbarity of female sexual mutilation. Moreover, I found out that there are no incidences of honor killings in Israel. The status of Muslim women in Israel is far above that of any country in the region. Israeli health standards are by far the highest in the Middle East and Israeli health institutions are freely open to all Arabs, on the same basis as they are to Jews.

Israel's Arabic press is the most vibrant and independent of any country in the region. There are more than 20 Arabic periodicals. Today, there are hundreds of Arab schools. Israeli universities are renowned centers of learning in the history and literature of the Arab Middle East.
Aware of the constraints that a non-Wahhabi is faced with while performing religious rituals in Saudi Arabia, Kiran (my wife) could not hide her surprise at the freedoms and ease with which peoples of all religions and faiths were carrying out their religious obligations at the Church of the holy Sepulcher, Garden Tomb, Sea of Galilee, newly discovered Western Wall Tunnels, Western Wall, tomb of King David and all the other holy places we visited.

My first visit to Israel has not only consolidated my belief that Israel is vital for the stability of the region but has also convinced me that the existence of Israel will one day convince the Muslims of the necessity of reformation in their theology as well as sociology. Looking at the development and transformation that the land has gone through because of the Jewish innovative spirit, hard labor and commitment to freedoms for all times to come, I am convinced that it is true that God created this earth but it is also a fact that only an Israel can keep this earth from dying.

Quotes from the Torah- "Devarim- 17:12 And the man that doeth presumptuously, in not hearkening unto the priest that standeth to minister there before HaShem thy G-d, or unto the judge, even that man shall die; and thou shalt exterminate the evil from Israel." "Shemot- 22:19 He that sacrificeth unto the gods, save unto HaShem only, shall be utterly destroyed." "Devarim-22: 20 But if this thing be true, that the tokens of virginity were not found in the damsel; 21 then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die; because she hath wrought a wanton deed in Israel, to play the harlot in her father's house; so shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee."
What site have they been culled from?
The Written Law (The Torah)
Cool. But where're the quotes?

I'm not sure what you're asking for. The chapter and the verse? If so, they're at the beginning of the verses.

I don't know how you guys quote the Torah.

You're a biblical scholar in-between playing video games, kid? :clap2:

Start reading the islimic scripture and see how muslimes are taught that Jews descended from monkeys and pigs and that Jews must be exterminated from the Earth

Last edited:
Cool. But where're the quotes?

I'm not sure what you're asking for. The chapter and the verse? If so, they're at the beginning of the verses.

Nah...not a kid. What are you? 20? Your vocabulary and mentality match that of an adolescent.
Nope. I'm just a paramedic who has actually seen what firearms and explosions do to a human body. Have you ever seen a decapitation, JStone? Probably not. Because if you had, you wouldn't be so anxious to send others (not yourself) to kill people.

Are you in the military? Have you ever served others without expecting anything in return? Or do you feel that you're entitled to it?

Nah...not a kid. What are you? 20? Your vocabulary and mentality match that of an adolescent.
Nope. I'm just a paramedic who has actually seen what firearms and explosions do to a human body. Have you ever seen a decapitation, JStone? Probably not. Because if you had, you wouldn't be so anxious to send others (not yourself) to kill people.

Are you in the military? Have you ever served others without expecting anything in return? Or do you feel that you're entitled to it?

Stick to being a paramedic and stay away from playing biblical scholar in message boards.

Stick to being a paramedic and stay away from playing biblical scholar in message boards.

So I guess that you're an expert in the Bible and Koran? Was your major in world religions?

So I guess that you're an expert in the Bible and Koran? Was your major in world religions?

Islime, the religion of peace?

Sahih Muslim Hadeeth: Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.

Islime, the religion of peace?

Sahih Muslim Hadeeth: Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.

Straw man. Not once did I say that Islam is "the religion of peace". I asked you a question: "Are you a biblical scholar, or a koran scholar?". Was your college major in world religions? Mine wasn't either. But I have read the first books of what we refer to as the Old Testament, all my life. We just didn't learn it in Hebrew. I know nothing about the Talmud. Is it a supplement to the Torah, as the Catechism of the Catholic church is to the bible?

Just about every religion in the history of the world has blood on its historical hands, and you know it. Do you get angry with, or want to kill someone for no reason? It's no mystery why Iran is bitter toward the United States. It goes back all the way to the Eisenhower administration, as you know.

We've been told that "they hate us for our freedoms". And now we're being told that it's because the Koran tells them so. Which is it? Is it both? Does EVERY Muslim in the world hate "the people of the book"?

We've been told that "they hate us for our freedoms". And now we're being told that it's because the Koran tells them so. Which is it? Is it both? Does EVERY Muslim in the world hate "the people of the book"?

Eminent 20th century scholar Sheikh Maulana Maududi...
“Islam wishes to destroy all states and governments anywhere on the face of the earth which are opposed to the ideology and program of Islam regardless of the country or the nation which rules it. The purpose of Islam is to set up a state on the basis of its own ideology and program … the objective of Islamic jihad is to eliminate the rule of an un-Islamic system and establish instead an Islamic system of state rule. Islam does not intend to confine this revolution to a single state or a few countries; the aim of Islam is to bring about a universal revolution.”

:

Eminent 20th century scholar Sheikh Maulana Maududi...
“Islam wishes to destroy all states and governments anywhere on the face of the earth which are opposed to the ideology and program of Islam regardless of the country or the nation which rules it. The purpose of Islam is to set up a state on the basis of its own ideology and program … the objective of Islamic jihad is to eliminate the rule of an un-Islamic system and establish instead an Islamic system of state rule. Islam does not intend to confine this revolution to a single state or a few countries; the aim of Islam is to bring about a universal revolution.”

:link:Survey: Muslims Around World Rejecting Islamic Extremism | Fox News

From July 2007. I will have to find a more recent article; but this is a clip of it.

"The report said support for such bombings and terror tactics has dropped since 2002 in seven of the eight countries where data were available. In Lebanon, the proportion of Muslims who say suicide attacks are often or sometimes justified fell to 34 percent from 79 percent while just 9 percent of Pakistanis believe suicide bombings can be justified often or sometimes, down from 33 percent in 2002 and a high of 41 percent in 2004."

But I will give you this one, JStone:

But support for suicide bombings is widespread among Palestinians, the report said, with 41 percent saying such attacks are often justified while another 29 percent say they can sometimes be justified. It found that only six percent of Palestinians — the smallest in any Muslim public surveyed — say such attacks are never justified.

Forum List

Back