Jews In LA California Stand In Solidarity With The Palestinians Of Gaza

Urbanguerrilla

Silver Member
Aug 27, 2010
I love Jewish people who stand up for peace and human rights...

...they are truely heroic :clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAyinwevbsA]Jews In LA California Stand In Solidarity With The Palestinians Of Gaza [/ame]

Now try to get the Palestinians to do the same

:clap2:

Dr. Wafa Sultan, Human Rights Activist, Among "Time magazine's 100 heroes and pioneers whose power, talent or moral example is transforming our world"Wafa Sultan - The 2006 TIME 100 - TIME.

I believe that any nation that grants equal opportunity to every citizen, regardless of race, religion, political affiliation, or gender, thereby, establishes its moral legitimacy. According to this principle, Israel stands alone in the Middle East region, as a nation with moral legitimacy: it grants all citizens equal rights for men and women alike, freedom of religion, and freedom of speech and of the press. Not a single Arab or Muslim country in the surrounding region does the same. Nor do any of those Arab and Muslim nations allow their citizens personal freedom, or the right to maintain and express opposing points of view.

A Palestinian women's organization reported that Muslim men perpetrate some 40 honor killings annually in the West Bank alone, not including the vast majority of honor killing and abuse of women that go unreported -- as Islamic society maintains secrecy in upholding the popular belief that those "cursed with a sin, [should] hide it."

These essential qualities of life provide oxygen for the human soul; they are the kind of basic nourishment that is desperately missing in all of Israel's Muslim neighbors. Yet, the so-called humanitarian aid organizations at the United Nations direct all their energy to act against anything and everything Israel does. Let me ask: as every human being deserves to live in dignity, why has an enormous unbalanced portion of global aid gone mostly to Palestinians, while millions of underprivileged people all over the world suffer genuine, life-threatening deprivation?

Here is why: The United Nations time and again focuses its power on the perpetual manufacturing of false anti-Israel accusations. Painting Palestinians as perennial underdogs provides the perfect cover for their subversive effort. Without doubt, this trend encourages hatred and violence against the Jewish people in Israel and everywhere else. And that is exactly its point.Those who love liberty and life will strengthen their ties and warm relations with Israel, and stand with her. Israel will continue to shine its light among all nations.

The United Nations and Human Rights Abuse | EuropeNews

Hamas Constitution
Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it

The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Moslems, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, (evidently a certain kind of tree) would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews." (related by al-Bukhari and Moslem).

Allah is its target, the Prophet is its model, the Koran its constitution: Jihad is its path and death for the sake of Allah is the loftiest of its wishes.

My message to the loathed Jews is that there is no god but allah, we will chase you everywhere We are a nation that drinks blood, and we know that there is no better blood than the blood of the Jews. We will not leave you alone until we have quenched our thirst with your blood, and our children's thirst with your blood, we will not rest until you leave the Muslim countries.

Last edited by a moderator:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9B6igLWxkw]62 Sleepless Gaza Jerusalem.divx - YouTube[/ame]

http://asharq-e.com/news.asp?section=2&id=22115
Hamas police proceeded to close a water park in Gaza due to the presence of "degrading and unethical gender mixing" according to the justification reported in the news. Subsequent information about this incident revealed that the citizens who were removed from the water park, following the Hamas decisions, had just sat down to break their fast [during the holy month of Ramadan], and those evicted from this water park included a charity organization that looked after orphans.

The media in our region only briefly reported this news, mainly because we do not understand how breaking one's fast during Ramadan could be considered "degrading and unethical." What exactly is the criteria for this?

In any case, this news did not gain a lot of media attention in the Arab world. In fact, those media outlets that covered this story included it on the inside pages of their newspapers or as part of a news round-up, and that is when it was reported at all.

Yet the Gaza Water Park closure is not an isolated incident, in fact similar events occur routinely [in the Gaza Strip]. Only a few weeks ago, gunmen burned down a summer camp for children organized by UNRWA because young boys and girls would be mixing together, and there was a possibility of them swimming together.

Indeed, the siege imposed upon Gaza, and the continuing strain that this has had on its people, has not prevented Hamas from overseeing ‘public morals’. For example, Hamas ensures that women's clothing stores respect the principle of modesty with regards to the mannequins on display at the shop's entrances, with the shop's who fail to do so being subject to punishments. The hardships suffered by the people of Gaza has not prevented Hamas from ensuring that women do not smoke shisha in public places, or that men do not work in female clothing shops.

And who could forget how the Ministry of Education in Gaza banned the book ‘Speak, Bird, Speak Again’ which was a collection of Palestinian folk tales, saying that this contained "shameless sexual expressions?"

What is happening in Gaza is certainly far from an accident, or a miscalculation on the part of Hamas, and in fact this represents the essence of the Hamas movement and its true religious viewpoint. Hamas took over the Gaza Strip through force of arms, and it is impervious to being held to account for its actions. One cannot question its daily practices, or its oppression of the people of Gaza as Hamas practices tyranny in the name of resistance, and hides behind slogans.

Hamas does not tire from changing the features of the Palestinian cause, and obscuring its humanitarian aspects by continuing to obscure and eradicate Palestine's secular history and reality. Those who are united in support for Gaza and its people do not extend their solidarity towards the subsequent injustices inflicted upon the people of Gaza by Hamas, who have seized control of their lives. The means of resisting the Israeli blockade [of Gaza] are well known, and are sometimes productive, however as for the darkness that is being imposed upon the lives of the people of Gaza by Hamas, this cannot be dealt with whilst people are saying that they are in solidarity with the people of Palestine. What was inspiring with regards the Freedom Flotilla that came to challenge the Israeli blockade was that this also challenged the blockade that is being imposed by Hamas upon the lives of the people of Gaza.

When we read the daily reports about what is happening in Gaza under the shadow of Hamas, we cannot help but recall the final verse of the last poem written about Gaza by [Palestinian poet] Mahmoud Darwish before his death:

“If we can’t find someone to defeat us again, we defeat ourselves with our own hands”

:cuckoo:

Lets see those idiots move over to Isreal and live next to those murderous Islamic bastards :evil:

Wow, how heroic... standing thousands of miles from their enemies. What a bunch of useless idiots!

Bet they think the holocaust never happened too.

Bet they are'nt Jewish either :doubt:

Former Gazan Nonie Darwish, Human Rights Activist, Founder, Arabs For Israel
About 14-15 years ago, my 43 year old brother was in Gaza. He collapsed after a stroke and was unconscious. All the Arabs around my brother agreed: "If you want him to live, take him to Hadassah hospital in Israel". That means that in times of trouble, Arabs trust Israelis. The Israeli doctors and nurses did a miracle. My mother and his wife joined my brother in Jerusalem during his treatment and they told me: "The Jewish people are very good and kind". That is when I saw a different side of Israel. Acts of good will and decency by Israel are never mentioned in the media. I felt that this is not giving justice to Israel.

I think this is a religious holy war against a non-Muslim country. It is the Muslim world against Israel. Islam intrinsically rejects peace with non-Muslim countries and is intrinsically anti-Jewish. The truth is that Arabs simply have no tolerance for any nation that is not Arab and Muslim in the region.
Archived-Articles: Nonie Darwish: 'An Arab for Israel'

Nonie Darwish An Arab-Made Misery - WSJ.com
International donors pledged almost $4.5 billion in aid for Gaza earlier this month. It has been very painful for me to witness over the past few years the deteriorating humanitarian situation in that narrow strip where I lived as a child in the 1950s.

It is Hamas, an Islamist terror organization supported by Iran, which is using and abusing Palestinians... While Hamas leaders hid in the well-stocked bunkers and tunnels they prepared before they provoked Israel into attacking them, Palestinian civilians were exposed and caught in the deadly crossfire between Hamas and Israeli soldiers.

Both Israel and Egypt are fearful of terrorist infiltration from Gaza -- all the more so since Hamas took over -- and have always maintained tight controls over their borders with Gaza. The Palestinians continue to endure hardships because Gaza continues to serve as the launching pad for terror attacks against Israeli citizens. Those attacks come in the form of Hamas missiles that indiscriminately target Israeli kindergartens, homes and businesses.

And Hamas continued these attacks more than two years after Israel withdrew from Gaza in the hope that this step would begin the process of building a Palestinian state, eventually leading to a peaceful, two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. There was no "cycle of violence" then, no justification for anything other than peace and prosperity. But instead, Hamas chose Islamic jihad. Gazans' and Israelis' hopes have been met with misery for Palestinians and missiles for Israelis.

Hamas, an Iran proxy, has become a danger not only to Israel, but also to Palestinians as well as to neighboring Arab states, who fear the spread of radical Islam could destabilize their countries.

Arabs claim they love the Palestinian people, but they seem more interested in sacrificing them. If they really loved their Palestinian brethren, they'd pressure Hamas to stop firing missiles at Israel. In the longer term, the Arab world must end the Palestinians' refugee status and thereby their desire to harm Israel. It's time for the 22 Arab countries to open their borders and absorb the Palestinians of Gaza who wish to start a new life. It is time for the Arab world to truly help the Palestinians, not use them.

Liberal Jews believe that they can give arabs enough to buy peace. They can't. I know MANY LA Jews that don't support Palestine. Those would be Iranian Jews. They have pretty much taken over the Westside and Beverly Hills. They absolutely don't support Palestine in any form.

No love for the Pestilinians treated like shit by their own Arab brethren, dimwit? Why do Pestilinians want to be Israelis rather than Pestilinians, dimwit?

Put the dunce cap on your pointy head and ponder this :lol:

Wall Street Journal: "The Arab World's Dirty Secret".
As Israelis and Palestinians prepare to visit Washington next week to begin direct peace talks, it's worth recalling what refugees the Palestinians are—in Arab countries.

Last week, Lebanon's parliament amended a clause in a 1946 law that had been used to bar the 400,000 Palestinians living in the country from taking any but the most menial jobs. "I was born in Lebanon and I have never known Palestine," the AP quoted one 45-year-old Palestinian who works as a cab driver. "We want to live like Lebanese. We are human beings and we need civil rights."

The dirty little secret of the Arab world is that it has consistently treated Palestinians living in its midst with contempt and often violence. In 1970, Jordan expelled thousands of Palestinian militants after Yasser Arafat attempted a coup against King Hussein. In 1991, Kuwait expelled some 400,000 Palestinians working in the country as punishment for Arafat's support for Saddam Hussein in the first Gulf War.

For six decades, Palestinians have been forced by Arab governments to live in often squalid conditions so that they could serve as propaganda tools against Israel, even as millions of refugees elsewhere have been repatriated and absorbed by their host countries. This month's vote still falls short of giving Palestinian Lebanese the rights they deserve, including citizenship. But it's a reminder of the cynicism of so much Arab pro-Palestinian propaganda, and the credulity of those who fall for it.

The Huffington Riposte: WHO ARE THE GREATEST PERSECUTORS OF THE PALESTINIANS? NOT ISRAEL, IT IS THE REST OF THE ARAB WORLD

British Muslims For Israel: SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT
Here at BMFI, we do not believe the Arab-Israeli conflict is a war over land or religion, but it is a clash of ideas. Israel, as a Western liberal democracy, extends equal rights to all of its citizens, regardless of religion or race. Muslims have more rights in Israel than in any other country in the Middle East.

While Egypt guns down Sudanese refugees fleeing the murderous oppression of their government, Israel gives them home and shelter; while Lebanon denies Palestinian refugees access to healthcare, Israel provides emergency treatment for the residents of the West Bank and Gaza strip; while Syria keeps the Palestinians in refugee camps and sporadically slaughters them, Israel offered full citizenship to all its Palestinians after the Arab states attempted to destroy Israel and slaughter its Holocaust survivors in 1948.

British Muslims for Israel

Shaykh Prof. Abdul Hadi Palazzi, Italian Muslim Assembly
I live in Rome and I am a clergyman (Imam) of the Italian Islamic Community. I consider myself a good friend of Israel and am trying my best to help Moslems free themselves from anti-Zionism and to develop a positive attitude toward Jews in general and towards Israelis in particular.

I believe that Israeli Arabs live in a privileged position: they are the only Arabs in the Middle East who live in a democratic State. The comparison between the positive way that Israel treats them and the terrible way that refugees from "Palestine" were treated by their so-called Arab "brothers" is incredible.

ISRAEL SHOULD DECLARE OSLO NULL AND VOID (Prof. Abdul Hadi Palazzi August, 1998

Washington Post: Why Palestinians Want To Be Israelis
One of the givens of the Middle East peace process is that Palestinians are eager to be free of rule by Israel and to live in a state of their own. That's why a new poll of the Arabs of East Jerusalem is striking: It shows that more of those people actually would prefer to be citizens of Israel than of a Palestinian state.
The awkward fact is that the 270,000 Arabs who live in East Jerusalem may not be very enthusiastic about joining Palestine. The survey, which was designed and supervised by former State Department Middle East researcher David Pollock, found that only 30 percent said they would prefer to be citizens of Palestine in a two-state solution, while 35 percent said they would choose Israeli citizenship. (The rest said they didn't know or refused to answer.) Forty percent said they would consider moving to another neighborhood in order to become a citizen of Israel rather than Palestine, and 54 percent said that if their neighborhood were assigned to Israel, they would not move to Palestine.

The reasons for these attitudes are pretty understandable, even healthy. Arabs say they prefer Israel's jobs, schools, health care and welfare benefits to those of a Palestinian state -- and their nationalism is not strong enough for them to set aside these advantages in order to live in an Arab country.

PostPartisan - Why Palestinians want to be Israeli citizens

Well, we need to remember that the Zionist project was originally not supported by most religious jews or indeed the desire of residence for most Jews, Western Europe and particularly the US being the main choice.

It is understandable that in the wake of the holocaust widespread support would come for a 'safe place' for Jews. It is to the discredit of countries like the US, Canada, UK and so on, that some policy of open immigration was not made to accommodate the need so that Jews would not be forced into a Colonial position which we know no people have been able to maintain.

The support after WW2 for Israel from most Jews was psychologically understandable.

Now while the question of Israel has been very simple for strongly anti zionist Jews who never changed their position, it has clearly shown itself to be much more of a struggle for others. They have been stuck with the moral dilemma of wanting to give support to other Jews in Israel against their conscience as to her actions - even having it demanded of them by Israel to give support in the manner in which she demands - for instance calling political criticism of Israel antisemitism or self hating. This must have caused on two levels it to be difficult to speak out as to their conscience......

Since 1967 Israel began to lose the support of 'diaspora' Jews and this has grown with the years. Unless someone is antisemetic it is clear that Jews like everyone else are going to have diametrically opposed ideas to the situation which has transpired in Israel and that it will go fiercely against the conscience of more and more. The number of Jewish groups showing sympathy or even solidarity for Palestinians and wanting a just solution is increasing by leaps and bounds particularly since Cast Lead which seemed to be the last straw for many and of course such criticism is greatly helped by the internet allowing them to unite.

Last edited:

Well, we need to remember that the Zionist project was originally not supported by most religious jews or indeed the desire of residence for most Jews, Western Europe and particularly the US being the main choice.

It is understandable that in the wake of the holocaust widespread support would come for a 'safe place' for Jews. It is to the discredit of countries like the US, Canada, UK and so on, that some policy of open immigration was not made to accommodate the need so that Jews would not be forced into a Colonial position which we know no people have been able to maintain.

The support after WW2 for Israel from most Jews was psychologically understandable.

Now while the question of Israel has been very simple for strongly anti zionist Jews who never changed their position, it has clearly shown itself to be much more of a struggle for others. They have been stuck with the moral dilemma of wanting to give support to other Jews in Israel against their conscience as to her actions - even having it demanded of them by Israel to give support in the manner in which she demands - for instance calling political criticism of Israel antisemitism or self hating. This must have caused on two levels it to be difficult to speak out as to their conscience......

Since 1967 Israel began to lose the support of 'diaspora' Jews and this has grown with the years. Unless someone is antisemetic it is clear that Jews like everyone else are going to have diametrically opposed ideas to the situation which has transpired in Israel and that it will go fiercely against the conscience of more and more. The number of Jewish groups showing sympathy or even solidarity for Palestinians and wanting a just solution is increasing by leaps and bounds particularly since Cast Lead which seemed to be the last straw for many and of course such criticism is greatly helped by the internet allowing them to unite.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enTbBx622-8]85 sleepless Gaza Jerusalem.divx - YouTube[/ame]

http://asharq-e.com/news.asp?section=2&id=22115
Hamas police proceeded to close a water park in Gaza due to the presence of "degrading and unethical gender mixing" according to the justification reported in the news. Subsequent information about this incident revealed that the citizens who were removed from the water park, following the Hamas decisions, had just sat down to break their fast [during the holy month of Ramadan], and those evicted from this water park included a charity organization that looked after orphans.

The media in our region only briefly reported this news, mainly because we do not understand how breaking one's fast during Ramadan could be considered "degrading and unethical." What exactly is the criteria for this?

In any case, this news did not gain a lot of media attention in the Arab world. In fact, those media outlets that covered this story included it on the inside pages of their newspapers or as part of a news round-up, and that is when it was reported at all.

Yet the Gaza Water Park closure is not an isolated incident, in fact similar events occur routinely [in the Gaza Strip]. Only a few weeks ago, gunmen burned down a summer camp for children organized by UNRWA because young boys and girls would be mixing together, and there was a possibility of them swimming together.

Indeed, the siege imposed upon Gaza, and the continuing strain that this has had on its people, has not prevented Hamas from overseeing ‘public morals’. For example, Hamas ensures that women's clothing stores respect the principle of modesty with regards to the mannequins on display at the shop's entrances, with the shop's who fail to do so being subject to punishments. The hardships suffered by the people of Gaza has not prevented Hamas from ensuring that women do not smoke shisha in public places, or that men do not work in female clothing shops.

And who could forget how the Ministry of Education in Gaza banned the book ‘Speak, Bird, Speak Again’ which was a collection of Palestinian folk tales, saying that this contained "shameless sexual expressions?"

What is happening in Gaza is certainly far from an accident, or a miscalculation on the part of Hamas, and in fact this represents the essence of the Hamas movement and its true religious viewpoint. Hamas took over the Gaza Strip through force of arms, and it is impervious to being held to account for its actions. One cannot question its daily practices, or its oppression of the people of Gaza as Hamas practices tyranny in the name of resistance, and hides behind slogans.

Hamas does not tire from changing the features of the Palestinian cause, and obscuring its humanitarian aspects by continuing to obscure and eradicate Palestine's secular history and reality. Those who are united in support for Gaza and its people do not extend their solidarity towards the subsequent injustices inflicted upon the people of Gaza by Hamas, who have seized control of their lives. The means of resisting the Israeli blockade [of Gaza] are well known, and are sometimes productive, however as for the darkness that is being imposed upon the lives of the people of Gaza by Hamas, this cannot be dealt with whilst people are saying that they are in solidarity with the people of Palestine. What was inspiring with regards the Freedom Flotilla that came to challenge the Israeli blockade was that this also challenged the blockade that is being imposed by Hamas upon the lives of the people of Gaza.

When we read the daily reports about what is happening in Gaza under the shadow of Hamas, we cannot help but recall the final verse of the last poem written about Gaza by [Palestinian poet] Mahmoud Darwish before his death:

“If we can’t find someone to defeat us again, we defeat ourselves with our own hands”

Quotes from the Torah-

"Devarim- 17:12 And the man that doeth presumptuously, in not hearkening unto the priest that standeth to minister there before HaShem thy G-d, or unto the judge, even that man shall die; and thou shalt exterminate the evil from Israel."

"Shemot- 22:19 He that sacrificeth unto the gods, save unto HaShem only, shall be utterly destroyed."

"Devarim-22: 20 But if this thing be true, that the tokens of virginity were not found in the damsel;
21 then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die; because she hath wrought a wanton deed in Israel, to play the harlot in her father's house; so shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee."

Why is it that the scriptures of most religions have verses that encourage followers to kill others?:confused: There are nasty people in every religion; and the discerning realize this. JStone, you clearly have an agenda; but many of us aren't buying it. My religion taught me to love others. And just because some of us disagree with killing millions of children and innocents (those who aren't extremists) does not mean that we are anti-Semitic. And I for one will not advocate leveling an entire country, just like I wouldn't advocate leveling Israel. I'm fervently praying that it does not come to this.

It seems that you've hardened your heart, and this is probably an exercise in futility, but some of us will continue to refuse to live our lives in fear of the boogeyman that some of you insist on shoving down our throats.

Peace be unto you, brother.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmZeMVcXUM0]LoVe Is ThE aNsWeR, " ENGLAND DAN & JOHN FORD COLEY " - YouTube[/ame]

:confused:

Quotes from the Torah- "Devarim- 17:12 And the man that doeth presumptuously, in not hearkening unto the priest that standeth to minister there before HaShem thy G-d, or unto the judge, even that man shall die; and thou shalt exterminate the evil from Israel." "Shemot- 22:19 He that sacrificeth unto the gods, save unto HaShem only, shall be utterly destroyed." "Devarim-22: 20 But if this thing be true, that the tokens of virginity were not found in the damsel; 21 then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die; because she hath wrought a wanton deed in Israel, to play the harlot in her father's house; so shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee."
What site have they been culled from?

Quotes from the Torah- "Devarim- 17:12 And the man that doeth presumptuously, in not hearkening unto the priest that standeth to minister there before HaShem thy G-d, or unto the judge, even that man shall die; and thou shalt exterminate the evil from Israel." "Shemot- 22:19 He that sacrificeth unto the gods, save unto HaShem only, shall be utterly destroyed." "Devarim-22: 20 But if this thing be true, that the tokens of virginity were not found in the damsel; 21 then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die; because she hath wrought a wanton deed in Israel, to play the harlot in her father's house; so shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee."
What site have they been culled from?

The Written Law (The Torah)

It says the same thing in what we Christians call the Old Testament. Sorry, I don't read Hebrew, or I would quote from that. And since I've read the OT many times, I recalled some of these passages.

Forum List

Back