"Jews, Get Out" - Armed group vandalizes Venezuela's oldest synagogue

Jews are still being attacked in the year 2009 simply for being Jewish. That is fucked up. It is no wonder that they need a state from which they can defend themselves, and one with which I will stand by just as a sympathetic supporter. If you are anti Jewish, than fuck you.

I was once Catholic; regardless, though, I stand by the Jewish state and its right to defend itself against its historical enemies.

What is the historical enmity to Jews, anyway? Aside from some prejudicial BS (that which is against Asians, blacks, hispanincs, Italians, Irish or whatever) that is unfounded, what is the problem?
Hey the Jews are OK in my book!! :eusa_angel:

I don't understand what the problem with them is either? :confused:

:beer:

He is lying to you. His other posts do not reflect that statement. He refers to the Holocaust as the "Holohoax". and has blamed 9/11 on the Jews.

He is lying to you. His other posts do not reflect that statement. He refers to the Holocaust as the "Holohoax". and has blamed 9/11 on the Jews.

i think he's also called us compulsive and chronic liars...

and seems to think the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion are something other than anti-semitic blood libel.

So, either he's the biggest troll on the planet; he's insane; or he's a raging anti-semite.

I know that. It is the typical playbook of Holocaust deniers and losers.
I have absolutely nothing against the Jews or Judiasm.

But, I do have a problem with the Zionists and Israel.

Big difference!!!

Within the context of your bigotry, try to explain that nonsense.

When are y'all going to wise up? Sunni is an act. He says whatever he thinks will pull some chains. Not like he joined last week. He's full of more shit than a Christmas turkey.

I'd wager he's a Southern Baptist who likes to fish. he damned sure throws a lot of bait out.

I know that. It is the typical playbook of Holocaust deniers and losers.

Big difference!!!

II will answer within the context of your bigotted question.

To answer your question:

I don't like Israel or the Zionists that rule that nation.

But I have NO problem with the Jews and the Jewish religion.

The same as, many people in the world hate the US Government and the former Bush administration.

But they love the American people.

See the difference now about what I was saying?

Last edited:

i think he's also called us compulsive and chronic liars...

and seems to think the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion are something other than anti-semitic blood libel.

So, either he's the biggest troll on the planet; he's insane; or he's a raging anti-semite.
couldnt he be all 3?

Big difference!!!

II will answer within the context of your bigotted question.

To answer your question:

I don't like Israel or the Zionists that rule that nation.

But I have NO problem with the Jews and the Jewish religion.

The same as, many people in the world hate the US Government and the former Bush administration.

But they love the American people.

See the difference now about what I was saying?

YOU ARE A LIAR. You have posted so many anti JEWISH threads that Gunny gathered them all up and put them in one thread.

Those stupid people there don't even know why they attacked the Jews, really. They respond to Chavez's alligations like attack dogs with no personal thought involved and Chavez plays them to get attention. It's not democratic rule, it's mob rule.

Forum List

Back