Jews for Palin - Beware

rayboyusmc

Jan 2, 2008
Florida
Yup, good old Sarah backs Israel all the way ............

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7-qzz8_7RE]YouTube - Anti Semitic pastors speak at Sarah Palin's church[/ame]

Imagine how much dirt you can get on the OP if he was something relevant or important to this country. Otherwise, he is just a denominator. Below what matters. A pawn. I wonder who is his handler. Interesting to see how a handler trains a human being.

Interesting, If I post the same type of shit that your side posts, then I need a colonic. If your side posts this, it's good stuff.

The whole campaign on the right has become a slime attack. I just want to help you look in the mirror.

I think it makes Sarah Palin look open-minded and is interested in strengthening ties with other countries. We need all the allies we can get. This might make her more progressive and hyped for change then the other VP candidate.

HA! yea.. i tellya.. nothing says "open minded" quite like evangelicals using jews like an ipecac junkie uses a toilet!

Maybe Ann "jews just need a little perfectin'" coulter can be Palin's sec. of state!

That's four threads on this page alone that you have talking trash about John McCain or Sarah Palin. Nothing good to say about your own candidate?

Interesting, If I post the same type of shit that your side posts, then I need a colonic. If your side posts this, it's good stuff.

The whole campaign on the right has become a slime attack. I just want to help you look in the mirror.

so obama has never thrown slime....give me a break....mccain is ERRATIC

you people don't need a mirror, because it is so dark where you are at you would not be able to see yourselves....

Nothing good to say about your own candidate?

What a perfect example of pure ignorance. Look at all the shit that has been posted against Obama on this thread. The McCain campaign said that they can't talk about the economy so they need to do the personal attack. And they were dumb enough to let that get leaked.

If I posted anything positive about Obama, you would just ignore it.

So let's just say as long as you can sling the shit so can we.

I don't "sling shit." I don't make posts bringing McCain or Obama down because I think my candidate's platform is good enough. I think both sides are being ridiculous with the attacks, and that the issues should be forefront in this election.

Correction then, those on the right like Paperboy who don't know what an issue is continue to put up their crap. It's just therapy to post back at him the same type of crap.

It's not like anyone will actually change their vote based on anything written here.

of course you do. when i think of selfless, i think rayboyusmc.

:lol:
:lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

you can't make this shit up.

no offense.

Does anyone think it's a little weird that this Jewish lesbian, Rachel Maddow, instantly appears from nowhere to become a much-hyped media commentator?

There is simply nothing in her background that qualifies her to yap at us, about anything.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back