Jews decide it’s time to learn how to shoot.

Only when hunting humans..

No...fully automatic weapons are poor for that too....

A couple of years ago my friend who has a ranch in South Florida invited me to go hog hunting. The wild hogs had become quite a problem. He invited me to bring my Class III M-16.

The hogs scatter at the slightest noise so we thought spray and pray would be effective.

It was not any more effective than using semi auto. Just wasted a lot more ammo.

is the wild hog meat barbecuable?

Not too much in Florida. The wild hogs eat acorns from Florida oaks and it tends to make the meat more gamey and bitter tasting.

It is edible but the pork from Publix is much better.

sheeesh acorns are bitter? I had no idea----well that does it------NO SQURREL STEW FOR
ME (my hometown had a history of "Brunswick
stew"------history only------which is why there were so many squirrels and oak trees around---BIG HEALTHY SQUIRRELS-----not the sickly skinny
rare things running around in New York City) Not
only were those squirrels big and healthy----they were AGGRESSIVE
---------------------------- AGGRESSIVE , take a stick to one or 2 of them and they'll all get to know not to pick on you IRosie .

A couple of years ago my friend who has a ranch in South Florida invited me to go hog hunting. The wild hogs had become quite a problem. He invited me to bring my Class III M-16.

The hogs scatter at the slightest noise so we thought spray and pray would be effective.

It was not any more effective than using semi auto. Just wasted a lot more ammo.

Not too much in Florida. The wild hogs eat acorns from Florida oaks and it tends to make the meat more gamey and bitter tasting.

sheeesh acorns are bitter? I had no idea----well that does it------NO SQURREL STEW FOR
stew"------history only------which is why there were so many squirrels and oak trees around---BIG HEALTHY SQUIRRELS-----not the sickly skinny
Florida deer and Florida wild hogs are not very good eating due to their acorn diet. However, turkeys are great.

sheeesh----when I was a kid in LeniLenape land-----we were taught
that the Indians ate acorns--------there
were lots of acorns-------but I was afraid
to taste them.------them poor squirrels

---------------------------- AGGRESSIVE , take a stick to one or 2 of them and they'll all get to know not to pick on you IRosie .

no------I love them and their big fluffy tails

well then , blame yourself when they mess with you IRosie .

I blame my mom----she was INCENSED when our neighbor----a very nice widow with two kids bought her son a BB gun. He aimed his BB's at birds and squirrels (it
was long ago--------like 55 years ago----
mom is----of course------a New York ---
daughter of an active unionist mom----
jew. SHEEEEEESH but the birds and
the squirrels love her to this day-----age 98.
I have not discussed today's election with her

Forum List

Back