jews come to boone a bit of local news

Christians can worship on there sundays, satardays for jews , friday for muslims Etc.

I live in a town about about 200,000 people, 300 to 400,000 metro area, and we have ONE jewish Synagogue. Which is just crazy to me. You think we would have at least two.

we got the 7th dayers too....

yall are just a mess....why saturday? why?

And they don't eat meat. I don't get it.

I went to basketball camp a few year, and it was held at a 7th Day bordering school. When you work out all day, you want meat, but they couldn't serve any on the property.

Plans for a Jewish synagogue to serve the High Country are literally on a roll. Cyclists Marla Gentile and Jamie Schaefer have taken to biking across town to pick up checks for large donations, securing the funding that will allow them to break ground on the Temple of the High Country in May. Calling themselves the "Check Riders," Gentile and Schaefer have picked up $100,000 from two generous couples in recent weeks.

The plans were sped up recently when the "Check Riders" complained to the ADL that "uphill" was actually anti-Semitic. After a visit to the town by Abraham Foxman, all the neo-Nazi hills were leveled, making it easier for the "Check Riders" to pedal.

"Six million! And now you want us to pedal uphill? When does the suffering for the Jews end?" Foxman screamed, prior to the massive leveling project.

Last edited:
Thats illegal under sharia law.
islamic%20rage%20boy.jpg

Forum List

Back