Jews as Hebrew God's Chosen people, Because?

Most Jews who came to Israel were speaking Yiddish a German dialect, and also Arabic dialects on arrival to Israel.

What makes them anymore the chosen people, than pro-Christ Arabic speakers, or pro-Christ German speakers??????????

Oh, because they hijacked Hebrew culture, and called it Israel, really??????

Keep in mind that the Jewish Talmud has many foul & discraceful texts against Jesus & also Christians.
Jesus is never mantioned in Jewish religious texts because he is irrelevant to Judaism, you anti Semite pondscum
Because that is how jew are. They need brain wash.
I never liked Matthew
so what was the latest shit slinging Khutbah Jumaat rehmi, dear?
special jew give shit,blood,food,oxygen and no masaya.

Typical SHIT MUSLIM; Can't spell, totally ignorant Go Kiss your Camel now
But who are you? jew or? Means how come you are special. don't you give smelly shit.

You are SHIT

Most Jews who came to Israel were speaking Yiddish a German dialect, and also Arabic dialects on arrival to Israel.

What makes them anymore the chosen people, than pro-Christ Arabic speakers, or pro-Christ German speakers??????????

Keep in mind that the Jewish Talmud has many foul & discraceful texts against Jesus & also Christians.
Jesus is never mantioned in Jewish religious texts because he is irrelevant to Judaism, you anti Semite pondscum

What else would you expect from a Uneducated ignorant Pollack?

I never liked Matthew

But who are you? jew or? Means how come you are special. don't you give smelly shit.

You are SHIT
Lol, Yes you are smelly too.

I never liked Matthew

You are SHIT
Lol, Yes you are smelly too.

Go behead someone you smelly Raghead

If by the Talmud you mean the Biblical books of the Law found in the OLD TESTAMENT, then I'd have to disagree with your assessment. If additional works apart from the OLD TESTAMENT, then I'd have to declare that such is not the Word of GOD. All I can suggest to you that GOD chooses whom HE wishes and rejects whom HE wishes. And the prophetic Holy Word of GOD will not be broken whether you agree or disagree.

New Topics

Forum List

Back