Jews as Hebrew God's Chosen people, Because?

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by SobieskiSavedEurope, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Indeependent

Indeependent Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,250
    Another verse cherry picker.

2. hobelim

hobelim Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,314
    You don't think that Jesus followed the law of Moses because you follow the law according to the instructions of the talmud which renders the law void, exactly like the world was without form and void before the law was given.

3. Indeependent

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,250
    I just do what I want!

4. hobelim

hobelim Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,314

Does the Mrs know that you have become a Christian?

5. Indeependent

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,250
    So God accepted a new nation comprised of the most depraved people on earth...the Romans.

Have you been drinking this morning?

6. SobieskiSavedEurope

SobieskiSavedEurope BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
    Ratings:
    +6,112
    I tend to think Israel Shahak a Historian, and Israeli Jew correctly identified the Jewish views of Gentiles.

Israel and Anti-Gentile Traditions | My Jewish Learning

He mentions a passage from the that says that Jesus will be punished in hell by being immersed in boiling excrement. He relates that Jewish tradition teaches pious Jews to burn copies of the New Testament and curse the mothers of the dead when passing non-Jewish cemeteries. Shahak highlights the famous passage from Leviticus commanding Jews to "love thy neighbor as thyself" and mentions that, according to rabbinic interpretation, "thy neighbor" refers only to Jews.

Shahak further suggests that the Jewish tradition values Jewish life more than Gentile life. He cites Maimonides’ assertion that whereas one who murders a Jew is subject to the death penalty, one who murders a non-Jew is not (Mishneh Torah, Laws of Murder 2:11). According to another leading commentator, indirectly causing the death of a non-Jew is no sin at all (Rabbi Yoel Sirkis, Bayit Hadash, commentary on Bet Yosef, Yoreh Deah 158).

Shahak reiterates the well-known Jewish teaching that the duty to save a life supersedes all other obligations and notes that the rabbis interpreted this to apply to Jews only. According to the Talmud, "Gentiles are neither to be lifted [out of a well] nor hauled down [into it]" (Tractate Avodah Zarah, 26b). Maimonides writes: "As for Gentiles with whom we are not at war…their death must not be caused, but it is forbidden to save them if they are at the point of death; if, for example, one of them is seen falling into the sea, he should not be rescued, for it is written: ‘neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy fellow’–but [a Gentile] is not thy fellow" (Mishneh Torah, Laws of Murder 4:11).

ADVERTISING
    Indeed, Maimonides is the focus of much of Shahak’s analysis. Shahak believes that the 12th-century philosopher and talmudist was a Gentile-hater and racist. He quotes Maimonides’ statement that, "their [the Turks and the blacks] nature is like the nature of mute animals, and according to my opinion they are not on the level of human beings" (Guide For the Perplexed, Book III, Chapter 51).

Practical Ramifications
    Shahak recognizes that many of these traditions are not followed in practice, but he believes that, in general, they have been covered up, instead of confronted. In support of this claim, he refers to another a violent passage from Maimonides that is not translated in the bilingual addition of the Guide published in Jerusalem in 1962. He sees this as a deliberate deception on the part of the editors to soften classical Jewish militancy. His own English translation of the passage, which discusses the command to kill Jewish infidels reads: "It is a duty to exterminate them with one’s own hands. Such as Jesus of Nazareth and his pupils, and Tzadoq and Baitos [the founders of the Sadducees] and their pupils, may the name of the wicked rot."

According to Shahak, Jewish "traditions of contempt" infiltrated Zionism and have affected Israeli policy towards its Arab citizens and the Palestinians. He cites three main areas where he believes this has occurred: residency rights, employment rights, and equality before the law.

7. hobelim

hobelim Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,314

No, that just the spin of confused people.

To Jesus his disciples and the authors of the Gospels 'the nations' were the enemy.

Watch..

"I have not come to bring peace but a sword." Jesus H. Christ

Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them." Jeremiah 25:15

"From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations." Revelation 19:15

Take this cup of wine and drink it, all of you. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant."

Just art thou in these thy judgments, thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink"

See? Jesus sent a curse in a cup of wine though the nations, just like one would expect a Jewish messiah to do.

:wine:

"I will force your oppressors to eat their own flesh and make them drunk on their own blood as if with new wine. Then all people shall know that I, the Lord, am your savior and your redeemer, the mighty one of Jacob.""

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  8. SobieskiSavedEurope

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,112
    IT IS STUPID to blame Poles for the Holocaust, as many Jews have done.

But, right when that happens, the Gloves come off, and it therefor becomes OKAY to blame Jews for the Holocaust.

Which can in fact be done, There's many encounters & records also of Jewish Nazi collaborators.

9. Indeependent

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,250
    Did you talk to your daddy yet about a teaching job?

10. SobieskiSavedEurope

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,112
    So did Israel, considering Israel doesn't recognize the Armenian Genocide.

So did Jew Abe Foxman, considering he as a leader of the ADL at the time, kept bullying Armenians to deny their Armenian Genocide.