Jews Are Vastly Superior To Muslims

Jewis are never trust worthy frieds of Muslims as quoted in HOLY QUARN but why Blind and Deaf Arab Leaders always thinks to become savles of American?

None have power or courage to defeat Islam which is the best religon

An utterly fallacious assertion, i.e. the cultural renaissance that took place in 9th century England during the reign of Alfred of Wessex, when the Anglo-Saxons were first people to write in a language other than Greek or Latin; the Carolingian Renaissance; the Byzantine Empire; the influence in Visigothic Spain of Isidore of Sevilla; the Ostrgothic golden age in Italy during the reign of Theodoric the Great.

Etc.

The bald-faced assertion that the Muslims were cosmopolitan saviors of classical civilization, and that Europeans were backwards barbarians, is bunk.

I got a neg rep for this post. :lol:

Does that mean in 10 years, Israeli-Palestians will be fighting Non-Israeli Palestians?

And what does that mean for Jesus returning and converting all the Jews in Israel to Christianity?? By that time, the people will be mostly muslim! Would Jesus then get converted to Islam--or is Jesus already a muslim?

What a eye-boggling situation, huh?

Does that mean in 10 years, Israeli-Palestians will be fighting Non-Israeli Palestians?

And what does that mean for Jesus returning and converting all the Jews in Israel to Christianity?? By that time, the people will be mostly muslim! Would Jesus then get converted to Islam--or is Jesus already a muslim?

What a eye-boggling situation, huh?

Islamojesus is to the madhi what the false prophet is to the beast. I wonder how many Christians are aware of this likeness? :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back