Jews and Political Correctness

this is the second time today that I've seen you bring family into your posts. You might want to go find out what the few rules are around here before someone gets your ass banned. This is your only warning, ****. Test this. I DARE you. I'll have you crying foul before the day is over.

If I get banned, I'll still have my company, of which I'm CEO.

Now, why don't you get back to flipping burgers?

:rofl:

oh now THAT is rich. All of a sudden you are a jet setting, multi-continent spanning CEO now.

:rofl:

sure, jew. SUUUUUUUUUUUUURE. And moses really did invent Canals too.

:thup:

as many or as few as i want. it's a volunteer gig.

Even more pathetic. You work for free as a chat room moderator. How utterly embarrassing.

i retired at 35 after selling my abacus company to a cutting edge technology group from tel aviv.

Translation: You are unemployed and hoping to get work as a porter.

Even more pathetic. You work for free as a chat room moderator. How utterly embarrassing.

I smell troll. :eusa_whistle:

Or someone has a fetish for the verbal beatings. :eek:

as many or as few as i want. it's a volunteer gig.

i retired at 35 after selling my abacus company to a cutting edge technology group from tel aviv.

it has its perks, chum.

I smell troll. :eusa_whistle:

Or someone has a fetish for the verbal beatings. :eek:

seriously. Just wait until she posts PWNED after having her ass handed to her.

:lol:

You do realize that Manischewitz is not French, right blood drinker?

Yes, I am well aware. My preference is Billecart Salmon, a small Champagne house. We enjoyed it this past Saturday at Per Se.

Why the three of us?

Because you are active posters who represent a broad perspective on the pro-Arabic/Islamic side. Shogun is a disgrace, you typically sound rather informed and Sunni Man is in the range between you two.
One might say you are reasonably PC, Sunni chooses to Ignore the PC (presumably to shock readers) and Shogun froths antisemitism in almost every post.

OK, I was just wondering.

Forum List

Back