Jews and Muslims were once friends

Roman Invitations and Jewish attempts to rebuild the Temple

70 C.E., Temple is Destroyed

100 C.E., Trajan gives Jews permission to rebuild the Temple which, however, they neither could nor would make any use.

118 C.E., Hadrian allows the Jews to return to Jerusalem and grants permission for the rebuilding of their Holy Temple, but soon reneges.

132 C.E., Rebel Bar Kochba re-institutes ritual sacrifice in Jerusalem. Aspirations of rebuilding Jewish Temple.

138 C.E., Antoninus Pius allows Jews to return to Jerusalem.

332 C.E., 'Bordeaux Pilgrim' reports that Jews anoint the "lapis perfusus" rock near Hadrian's statues on Temple Mount.

333 C.E., Edict of Milan, Jews start to build Temple.

362 C.E., Julian besieges the Persian city of Ctesiphon. Julian plans to rebuild the Temple and even begins construction.

438 C.E., Eudokia (wife of Theodosius II) gives the Jews permission to pray on Temple Mount.

443 C.E., Eudokia permits Temple reconstruction.

512 C.E., Jewish Exilarch Mar Zutra II tries to make Jewish State in Persia

525 C.E., Joseph Asher Dhu Nuwas, King of the Jewish Kingdom of Arabia, revolts against Rome with Persian help.

584 C.E., Maurice sent Jewish builders from Constantinople to Jerusalem to repair Julian's structure on Temple Mount.

614 C.E., Persian-Jewish alliance conquers Jerusalem, and attempt to construct a temple on Temple Mount

638 C.E., Judeo-Arab alliance conquers Jerusalem. Jews build wooden Temple on Temple Mount

691-692 C.E., Dome of the Rock is built by 'Abd al-Malik on site of Jewish Temple

http://alsadiqin.org/en/index.php?title=The_Persian_and_Islamic_conquests_of_Jerusalem

Quite sure these are both Rabbis.

Ben Abrahamson and Joseph Katz

No. 2 under chapers

(seems now the Zionist want Christians to fight Muslims or arabs) Well unfortunately most of the self proclaimed Jews in Israel are either atheist, secular, or agnostic and do not want religious zealots, they wanted a secular country, what happened now they want a Jewish one, but they don't want orthodox Jews really, but tolerate them, as an excuse to gain all of Jerusalem.
Games you are playing. Its mainly about power and bigotry now. Jews once again think they are better.

I'm not certain what you infer by posting the history of the pre-Mohammed (and pre-Islamic) Middle East. There were no Muslims until the early 7th Century and the religion didn't really spread until the 8th.

Your list does have some interesting facts. Most prominent is the fact that the Jews were conquered and dispersed and then allowed or invited to return. The Jewish Kingdom of Arabia (now Yemen) is more proof that Jews not only predate the Muslims in Israel but also in many places now considered "holy" Islamic turf. In many of those places the indigenous Jews were slaughtered by their "peaceful Muslim friends" or, if lucky, just exiled.

Check out pre-Mohammed Medina, Islam's 2nd holiest site.

Islam was spread by the sword and, as we all know, those who live by the sword...

Your source, BTW, has an interesting agenda:

alsadiqin.org is a website that researches, explores and explains the common heritage of Islam and Judaism. Insha Allah, it strives to conform in every way to sharia and accepted convention according to the doctrine of Ahlu-s-Sunnah wa-l-Jama'ah. Its visitors include Muslims and Jews looking for an alternative conceptual framework to understand the history of Islam and the Banu Israel: One that doesn't assume fundamental, eternal opposition between them.

Lets quote it all:
As-salamu 'alaykum wa rahmat-Ullah wa barakatuH

NEW! Ben Abrahamson on Facebook NEW!
All the newest and best information appears there first

alsadiqin.org is a website that researches, explores and explains the common heritage of Islam and Judaism. Insha Allah, it strives to conform in every way to sharia and accepted convention according to the doctrine of Ahlu-s-Sunnah wa-l-Jama'ah. Its visitors include Muslims and Jews looking for an alternative conceptual framework to understand the history of Islam and the Banu Israel: One that doesn't assume fundamental, eternal opposition between them. (I am neither, but I do believe what these Rabbis wrote, the stories in the Quran came from somewhere and now we know where, I am a firm believer that Jews helped write the Quran, telling stories and even maybe even some writing of it.)

Ben Abrahamson says on his Facebook site.

I am an orthodox Chassidic Jew from Israel who works as an historian, a consultant, to an important Rabbinical Court in Jerusalem.

A Chassidic
Roman Invitations and Jewish attempts to rebuild the Temple

70 C.E., Temple is Destroyed

100 C.E., Trajan gives Jews permission to rebuild the Temple which, however, they neither could nor would make any use.

118 C.E., Hadrian allows the Jews to return to Jerusalem and grants permission for the rebuilding of their Holy Temple, but soon reneges.

132 C.E., Rebel Bar Kochba re-institutes ritual sacrifice in Jerusalem. Aspirations of rebuilding Jewish Temple.

138 C.E., Antoninus Pius allows Jews to return to Jerusalem.

332 C.E., 'Bordeaux Pilgrim' reports that Jews anoint the "lapis perfusus" rock near Hadrian's statues on Temple Mount.

333 C.E., Edict of Milan, Jews start to build Temple.

362 C.E., Julian besieges the Persian city of Ctesiphon. Julian plans to rebuild the Temple and even begins construction.

438 C.E., Eudokia (wife of Theodosius II) gives the Jews permission to pray on Temple Mount.

443 C.E., Eudokia permits Temple reconstruction.

512 C.E., Jewish Exilarch Mar Zutra II tries to make Jewish State in Persia

525 C.E., Joseph Asher Dhu Nuwas, King of the Jewish Kingdom of Arabia, revolts against Rome with Persian help.

584 C.E., Maurice sent Jewish builders from Constantinople to Jerusalem to repair Julian's structure on Temple Mount.

614 C.E., Persian-Jewish alliance conquers Jerusalem, and attempt to construct a temple on Temple Mount

638 C.E., Judeo-Arab alliance conquers Jerusalem. Jews build wooden Temple on Temple Mount

691-692 C.E., Dome of the Rock is built by 'Abd al-Malik on site of Jewish Temple

http://alsadiqin.org/en/index.php?title=The_Persian_and_Islamic_conquests_of_Jerusalem

Quite sure these are both Rabbis.

Ben Abrahamson and Joseph Katz

No. 2 under chapers

(seems now the Zionist want Christians to fight Muslims or arabs) Well unfortunately most of the self proclaimed Jews in Israel are either atheist, secular, or agnostic and do not want religious zealots, they wanted a secular country, what happened now they want a Jewish one, but they don't want orthodox Jews really, but tolerate them, as an excuse to gain all of Jerusalem.
Games you are playing. Its mainly about power and bigotry now. Jews once again think they are better.

I'm not certain what you infer by posting the history of the pre-Mohammed (and pre-Islamic) Middle East. There were no Muslims until the early 7th Century and the religion didn't really spread until the 8th.

Your list does have some interesting facts. Most prominent is the fact that the Jews were conquered and dispersed and then allowed or invited to return. The Jewish Kingdom of Arabia (now Yemen) is more proof that Jews not only predate the Muslims in Israel but also in many places now considered "holy" Islamic turf. In many of those places the indigenous Jews were slaughtered by their "peaceful Muslim friends" or, if lucky, just exiled.

Islam was spread by the sword and, as we all know, those who live by the sword...

alsadiqin.org is a website that researches, explores and explains the common heritage of Islam and Judaism. Insha Allah, it strives to conform in every way to sharia and accepted convention according to the doctrine of Ahlu-s-Sunnah wa-l-Jama'ah. Its visitors include Muslims and Jews looking for an alternative conceptual framework to understand the history of Islam and the Banu Israel: One that doesn't assume fundamental, eternal opposition between them.

Lets quote it all:

alsadiqin.org is a website that researches, explores and explains the common heritage of Islam and Judaism. Insha Allah, it strives to conform in every way to sharia and accepted convention according to the doctrine of Ahlu-s-Sunnah wa-l-Jama'ah. Its visitors include Muslims and Jews looking for an alternative conceptual framework to understand the history of Islam and the Banu Israel: One that doesn't assume fundamental, eternal opposition between them. (I am neither, but I do believe what these Rabbis wrote, the stories in the Quran came from somewhere and now we know where, I am a firm believer that Jews helped write the Quran, telling stories and even maybe even some writing of it.)

I am an orthodox Chassidic Jew from Israel who works as an historian, a consultant, to an important Rabbinical Court in Jerusalem.

Chassidic 'historian' :eusa_clap::laugh:

The only consultant to ANY Rabbinical court in all of Israel is Rabbi Kanyevsky;)

What is the difference?? They are both True Torah Jews aren't they. Actually I'm not fond of zealots from any religion. So what is the difference?

Making they the worst kind of Jew, the kind that believes you will be killed by their God while they climb the stairs to paradise

I think what we have in Israel is hypocrisy. Wanting to be a secular country, but using religion and the orthodox jews as a means to take over all of Jerusalem, and the rest of the area, and then get rid of all the orthodox jews and Muslims zealots. I do believe your going about it the wrong way. You can't force progressiveness on people, you have to let it grow. Of course your going to have zealots , but so arrest them.
No what the Zionist have done is created a division to cause unrest as a means to get more land.

Strange that as Israel has handed back twice the area of Israel in the 1980's in exchange for peace.All they want is what is legally theirs under international law. The rest of your post is made up fantasising by you and your imam

Lets quote it all:

A Chassidic

Lets quote it all:

The only consultant to ANY Rabbinical court in all of Israel is Rabbi Kanyevsky;)

What is the difference?? They are both True Torah Jews aren't they. Actually I'm not fond of zealots from any religion. So what is the difference?

This 'True Torah Jews" exists only in your dreamworld..and a bunch of hate sites you read. Jews are Jews even when secular and there's only 1 Torah and it's been the same for centuries.

A person with a yarmulka isn't automatically a Rabbi or an authority on Judaism. But there're authorities like Rabbi Kanyevsky who's accepted by all as the most knowledgeable of the generation, and his word is final for all communities.

So I guess there's no difference to you whether you spread LIES or facts when it comes to bashing Jews.

So what makes Rabbi Kanyevshy an authority? the length of his beard or his attire. (or you just like what he says, the messiah is coming crap)

No it is his knowledge on the subject, just as Dr Christian Barnard was the most knowledgeable heart surgeon or Stephen Hawking as the "to go to" for Cosmology.

I think what we have in Israel is hypocrisy. Wanting to be a secular country, but using religion and the orthodox jews as a means to take over all of Jerusalem, and the rest of the area, and then get rid of all the orthodox jews and Muslims zealots. I do believe your going about it the wrong way. You can't force progressiveness on people, you have to let it grow. Of course your going to have zealots , but so arrest them.
No what the Zionist have done is created a division to cause unrest as a means to get more land.

All we have to do is wait 20-30 years and secularism in Israel will be out of fashion.

You really think so, so the Orthodox jews are going to wear down the secularist ones, I doubt that very much. As it's Israel that also complains about the orthodox jews not working and having too many babies.
Don't you know its not good to stab an member of the gay parade and burn down Christian churches.

They are not the orthodox Jews at all, they are the EXTREMIST JEWS like IS are the extremist muslims. Do you know it is not good to stab a child or a woman because they are a different religion to you, or to throw a homosexual from the top of a tall building and to destroy Christian churches and then blame the Jews.

A Chassidic

This 'True Torah Jews" exists only in your dreamworld..and a bunch of hate sites you read. Jews are Jews even when secular and there's only 1 Torah and it's been the same for centuries.

A person with a yarmulka isn't automatically a Rabbi or an authority on Judaism. But there're authorities like Rabbi Kanyevsky who's accepted by all as the most knowledgeable of the generation, and his word is final for all communities.

So I guess there's no difference to you whether you spread LIES or facts when it comes to bashing Jews.

So what makes Rabbi Kanyevshy an authority? the length of his beard or his attire. (or you just like what he says, the messiah is coming crap)

Knowledge of Torah, works he's written, example, study (which he still does daily for hours).. do your own research...

At his age, he studies for hours every day, yes that is why many of you don't have time for work.

So what excuse do you have for your fellow muslims that dont work for most of the day when they are at the mosque praying and spreading hate of the Jews and Christians.

Not that many Jews that dont have time to work, only about half of 1% worldwide and these are the Jews you muslims love the "True Torah" Jews

Why is it that people of one religious faith feel it is appropriate to decide who are the "true" followers of another faith? It seems wildly inappropriate to me and seems to display ignorance of other faiths.

Forum List

Back