Jews and Muslims reject Christianity, Not American ideals?

Originally posted by acludem
The Koran is holy to Muslims, just as the Bible is holy to you. I don't practice either Islam or Christianity so both the Koran and the Bible to me are just books.

An OPINION of holiness does not make something Holy. Just as thinking the Earth flat does not make one sail off the end.

And you were the one taking words out of context, that what I was pointing out.

acludem

:clap:

Nowhere did you say I was taking ANYTHING out of context, nor did you prove it.

What do you think you are trying to say?

Originally posted by Big D
It seems to me that Jesus wants respect by threating others, maybe thats why WE put his ass up on that cross in the first place, my God is about love.

:shocked:

No, tell me he didn't say what I think he said.

Boy, I'd hate to be in your shoes.

I don't know about anybody else, but hearing this broke my heart. But it could be cause I'm a woman.

Originally posted by Unknown
:shocked:

No, tell me he didn't say what I think he said.

Boy, I'd hate to be in your shoes.

I don't know about anybody else, but hearing this broke my heart. But it could be cause I'm a woman.
You can't really blame Jesus.

With his mom running threw town telling everyone that she does not know who the daddy is. Telling everyone God was his dad is a pretty good one. Does anyone thing that Mary might have been raped and made up her story out of fear?

Could have Christianty started out of a violent act like rape?

Originally posted by Big D
You can't really blame Jesus.

With his mom running threw town telling everyone that she does not know who the daddy is. Telling everyone God was his dad is a pretty good one. Does anyone thing that Mary might have been raped and made up her story out of fear?

Could have Christianty started out of a violent act like rape?

If she had, Joseph would not have taken her as a wife. Jewish law dictates that she would either have to marry the rapist or not marry at all. There is also the matter that after the consummation of a Jewish marriage (of those days), the parents of the bride would present the bloody sheet to the parents of the groom, showing that she had been a virgin.

Forum List

Back