Jews and Democrats….Oil and Water

I'm part Scottish. Red hair or Strawberry Blonde isn't embarrassing.
Trump's particular hair color, however, is not found in nature.
You think Trump has great hair don't you?

it seems to me that Trump DOES something with his hair
color lately------it probably USED to be something like lite
brown or strawberry blond------his stuff produces orange

Is that all you guys can come up with? you don't like his hair? I don't like it either, but I am more interested in what he has done to put americans back to work, cut taxes, and take a firm stand on foreign trade.
Democrats are interested in surface appearances rather than results.
If he looks good in a suit then he's qualified.

This is why they always put these losers in office that screw everything up.

I have to admit------I DID find Obama very PRESIDENTIAL
in demeanor and looks.

he would be good in a movie "acting" like a president, but not doing the actual job.

Luckily for Jewish voters, the media didn’t investigate Obama too deeply…

And those who found the painful truth….hid it.

a. The background:

“Our hatred for the Jews dates from God's condemnation of them for their persecution and rejection of Isa (Jesus) and their subsequent rejection of His chosen Prophet." He added "that for a Muslim to kill a Jew, or for him to be killed by a Jew ensures him an immediate entry into Heaven and into the august presence of God Almighty." November 23, 1937, Saudi Arabia's King Ibn Saud told British Colonel H.R.P. Dickson. Official British document, Foreign Office File No. 371/20822 E 7201/22/31; Elie Kedourie, Islam in the Modern World, (London: Mansell, 1980), pp. 69-72.

b.The modern version:
Obama’s close pal, Rashid Khalidi
“…charging Israel with "killing children" and "old people." Nowhere does he mention the countless terrorist attacks directed at Israelis or the genocidal intentions of the Palestinian "resistance." In his third and final clip, Khalidi repeats the ludicrous assertion that a "just end" to the Arab-Israeli conflict will cause anti-Semitism in the Arab world to come to an end. Summing up Khalidi's performance, the Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America (CAMERA) described his remarks as "obviously propagandistic."
Rashid Khalidi, Campus Watch & Middle East Studies

c.There is a tape of Obama partying with Khalidi….hidden by the media.

“…where’s that Obama/Khalidi tape? Why won’t the L.A.Times release it? Oh, who am I kidding? They won’t release it because it would make Obama look terrible. “ Instapundit » Blog Archive » THE ROMNEY CAMPAIGN SEEMS TO HAVE HIT UPON A STRATEGY OF TELLING THE TRUTH: Palestinians Have No In…

“The video of Obama praising Rashid Khalidi to the skies currently being suppressed by the hack propagandists at the Los Angeles Times.” LA Times Reaffirms It Will Not Publish Mysterious Obama, Khalidi Recording

d.“As U.S. President, Democratic candidate Barack Obama would fundamentally change American policy in the Middle East and keep "Zionists" from controlling it, civil rights activist and Baptist minister Jesse Jackson was quoted as saying Tuesday.” Jesse Jackson: 'Zionists Control US, to Lose Clout Under Obama'

No self-respecting Jewish person can turn a blind eye to the hatred and vile associations uncovered at the heart of the Democrat Party.....and, especially, Hussein Obama.

JesusHippie_crop.jpg
Actually he sounds like Trump if you take the time to think.

He sure as Hell wasn't like these angry progressive Snowflakes.

Jesus was a typical Pharisee of his time. He was just
as Pharisee as was Hillel and his good friend John
the Baptist. He was anti Sadducee which includes
anti-Caiaphas and anti rome which includes anti Herod.
Sorry folks----your sunday school teachers lied

Democrats pushed policies that appease factions and nation states that openly support the destruction of Israel and Jews.

Does this chart help your half brain realize anything about apartheid and genocide???..........

View attachment 181216

So...now you claim that Jewish-American voters, vote against their own self-respect because they like the "warm embrace of the mob"?

What right wingers on this thread are doing..........:dig:
This seems to be a pattern with RWrs.....trying to puff themselves up as smarter than anyone else.....while saying that ___________ group is too stupid to see that the Left is using them. And then wondering why _________ group doesn't flock to their RW side..... (after calling them stupid).

But you prove it by being unable to refute any of my posts.

The Liberal response can be summarized as "Is not, issssssss nnnoooootttttttt!!!!"

Hence, in the marketplace of ideas, conservatives eat Liberals' lunch.

Sure you don't want that list of books to read?

you were there? you have first hand knowledge? Wow, cool.

big difference, Jesus preached love. today's liberals preach hate.

LOL

View attachment 181217

Easily shown to be false:

"North Korea willing to talk to US about giving up nuclear weapons, Seoul says"
North Korea willing to talk to US about giving up nuclear weapons, Seoul says - CNN

Here's the best part of the article:

"The announcement represents a significant diplomatic accomplishment for Moon, who used the Winter Olympic Games to engineer a thaw in relations with the North that had previously seemed a distant prospect following a string of North Korean weapons tests and rhetoric from Trump and Kim."

See who gets credit????

Not Trump, the guy who poked the Dictator, and made clear what he was gonna do.....and not the Obama policy of hiding under his desk and squeaking about 'red lines.'

See why I like you posting????

This seems to be a pattern with RWrs.....trying to puff themselves up as smarter than anyone else.....while saying that ___________ group is too stupid to see that the Left is using them. And then wondering why _________ group doesn't flock to their RW side..... (after calling them stupid).

View attachment 181218

Is this a request to compare educational resumes???

I have never understood jews voting dem, jews are businessmen, dems hate business, dems hate Israel. I don't get it.
Jews hate hatred, they've experienced too much of it.

So....that would explain why many vote for this????

Gads, you're a dunce.
Social justice. Jews have a long history of supporting civil and labor rights.

Whatever you may think of Farrakhan, he is a leader of thousands of American Blacks.

If you're looking for pictures of US presidents with anti-Israeli leaders:
imgres

imgres

Last edited:

Which mainstream media outlet isn't Jewish dominated?

Fox, that's all I'm aware of.

you were there? you have first hand knowledge? Wow, cool.

I read the only book that exists that includes putative eyewitness descriptions of jesus and
his activities---ie the New Testament. The
writings of people like Paul, Luke and
"John"-----are not even credible heresay.
Actual known historical players are Pontius
Pilate, Caiaphas and sorta Paul and Peter and
Herod. Caiaphas hated Jesus and Herod hated
John the Baptist <<<<<< BIG CLUE

Democrats pushed policies that appease factions and nation states that openly support the destruction of Israel and Jews.

Does this chart help your half brain realize anything about apartheid and genocide???..........

View attachment 181216

So...now you claim that Jewish-American voters, vote against their own self-respect because they like the "warm embrace of the mob"?

The Liberal response can be summarized as "Is not, issssssss nnnoooootttttttt!!!!"

What exactly do you have to refute? You claim that no self-respecting Jew would vote Democrat. I point out that a majority of Jews vote Democrat......then I have asked you for clarification.....are you saying that the majority of Jews are NOT self-respecting? Yes or No. (I'll keep it simple for you)

Political Chic blames Democrats as an Anti-Semitic party.

Well, what about the fact that 1/2 of Democrat money comes from Jews?

Jews have clearly shaped the Democrat Party much, that much is clear.

Hollywood, media also are heavily Jewish, and promote Democratic values.

This was the OP:

“Seven House Democrats Have Direct Ties To Notorious Anti-Semite

• At least seven House Democrats are known to have direct ties to Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan
  • Farrakhan is a notorious anti-Semite and racist
  • A photo shows Barack Obama smiling with Farrakhan at a Congressional Black Caucus meeting in 2005
…Louis Farrakhan, a notorious anti-Semite and racist who has called Jews “satanic” and said white people “deserve to die.”

California Reps. Maxine Waters and Barbara Lee, Illinois Rep. Danny Davis, Indiana Rep. Andre Carson, Minnesota Rep. Keith Ellison, New York Rep. Gregory Meeks and Texas Rep. Al Green have all attended meetings with Farrakhan while in Congress, according to photos, videos and witness accounts of the meetings reviewed by The Daily Caller News Foundation.

Ellison, the deputy chair of the Democratic National Committee (DNC), repeatedly attended meetings with Farrakhan while in Congress, according to photos and videos reviewed by TheDCNF and Farrakhan’s own statements.

Screen-Shot-2018-03-05-at-1.49.56-AM.png

Seven House Democrats Have Direct Ties To Notorious Anti-Semite [VIDEO]

If one is a Democrat and claims to subscribe to Judaism......something is wrong.

Based on your post, LOGIC is an unknown concept to you.

Ah....one of those RWrs. You know...the political side that the OP thinks "self-respecting Jews" SHOULD flock to.

Jews voted for Obama by almost 60% over Mccain and Romney.....and almost by over 50% for Clinton in 2016.....According to you they all must be dumb???.................LOL
According to me they must be.

Yes, yes......according to you morons, Jews and blacks must be "dumb" to vote for democrats....

Only old, white, racist men are the smart ones to vote for an orange buffoon, correct?

I agree with the former, more than the latter.

Blacks vote Democrat because of Civil Rights, and Social program promotion.

Jews vote Democrat, because?

Clearly Jews are indeed not being rational voting Democrat, overwhelmingly.

1.) Jews are generally high income, and would benefit from Republican tax cuts.

2.) Republicans are more pro-Israel.

3.) Republicans tend to be for gun rights, unlike Nazis who disarmed Holocaust Jewish victims.

4.) Multiculturalism is more Democrat, kind of, and it's really harming Jews more, considering Jews live in cities more often than their White Goyim counterparts.

5.) Miscegenation clearly harms Jews a lot, considering the majority of Jews marry outside the Jewish blood -lines.

View attachment 181216

What exactly do you have to refute? You claim that no self-respecting Jew would vote Democrat. I point out that a majority of Jews vote Democrat......then I have asked you for clarification.....are you saying that the majority of Jews are NOT self-respecting? Yes or No. (I'll keep it simple for you)

Does Obama and the Democrat Party have a long and deep association with anti-Semites?

Yes or No. (I'll keep it simple for you)

Ah....one of those RWrs. You know...the political side that the OP thinks "self-respecting Jews" SHOULD flock to.

I consider myself more of a Euro-Nationalist in values.

I'm more anti-Immigration than Republicans, and by far more pro-Socialized medicine than Republicans.

Forum List

Back