Jews and blacks

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
They hate whites, don't they.

While they may or may not have their reasons, I'm merely pointing out that this is true. You see, in America today, everybody thinks that only white people hate. "Hate" is practically a synonym for white people who have a strong sense of racial identity.

But Jews and blacks can hate as well, and they do! And every time they do, they wrap it up in the language of victimhood. Of slavery which ended a long time ago, or the holocaust which Americans didn't even commit, and in fact, white Americans lost their lives to defeat Nazi Germany.

Or maybe they just resent the good looks and accomplishments of white people. Or they desire white women. But the hate is there and obvious to anyone.

While they may or may not have their reasons, I'm merely pointing out that this is true. You see, in America today, everybody thinks that only white people hate. "Hate" is practically a synonym for white people who have a strong sense of racial identity.

But Jews and blacks can hate as well, and they do! And every time they do, they wrap it up in the language of victimhood. Of slavery which ended a long time ago, or the holocaust which Americans didn't even commit, and in fact, white Americans lost their lives to defeat Nazi Germany.

Or maybe they just resent the good looks and accomplishments of white people. Or they desire white women. But the hate is there and obvious to anyone.
Nignags and Snake People are just jealous of Whites. Who doesn't know that?

WRONG,. this black guy hates chinese people

WRONG,. this black guy hates chinese people
Blacks hate all races, even their own, because they don't like being black.

Breaking news!

Jew beats black man in central park.

chess.jpg

I would guess there is bigotry in every race. However, to label people based solely on the trivial attribute of skin color is is not only laughable, but ignorant as hell.

Do you think blacks were equal and not mistreated after the end of the Civil War? Surely you are not that uninformed?

Blacks hate all races, even their own, because they don't like being black.
I wouldn't say this is true of all Blacks. But I certainly agree that it's true with a substantial number of them, which is why the rate of Black-on-Black homicide in ghetto communities is so phenomenally high. So, compliments on a shrewd observation.

Suicide is sometimes murder turned inward. Murder is sometimes suicide turned outward. (Karl Gustav Jung)

Breaking news!

Jew beats black man in central park.

chess.jpg

Wow. Now that is impressive. Most here don't believe that black people are even intelligent enough to understand and play chess.
I never could get the hang of that game....
Neither could I. I never beat my late wife once. Not once. And I'm generally not very good at it.

It takes a certain type of mental ability which some people (including me) simply do not have. I also know a fellow who can't play chess well unless he is stoned.

Forum List

Back