Jewish

I want now to marry a beautiful jewess. But I think a gentile cant marry a jewess, at least not in Israel. You can go to another country though but not in Israel.
I'm sure the current avatar pic of you as Nazi will win you the hearts of countless beautiful jewess women. (note, mort changes avatar pics as frequent as underware.) Also, when you pose as a Nasi, you lose all credibility complaining about people posting racist shit about you.

Mort, I think you are a good guy, but sometimes your judgement on the stuff you post is freaking weird.

Hello Svetozar,

Thank you for contacting FTDNA! Just for fun, here is our Public Haplotree tool set to your terminal SNP for Y-DNA and your mtDNA haplogroup.

If I had to guess, I would say that Danube Swabian or one of the other German groups would be the most likely for your matrilineal ancestor. Keep in mind that your mtDNA haplogroup T2b5 references your mother's mother's mother's mother's etc. line. You and your mtDNA — Matches at the HVR1, HVR2, and Coding Region level have a common matrilineal ancestor within the last 24 generations, or 600 years, give or take.

As far as Roma and Sephardic ancestry go, on your Family Finder — myOrigins you have 17% South Central Asia, which makes sense for Roma ancestry from my understanding, and you have a trace percentage < 2% Sephardic. I would wonder if your 11% Iberian (Spanish/Portuguese) and < 2% Sephardic came from the same ancestors. You could do an internet search about it but there were Sephardic Jews who moved to the Balkans after they were kicked out of Spain.

An autosomal DNA test like our Family Finder can match you with descendants of your ancestors from all branches of your family tree, maternal and paternal, in our database going back about 5 generations and gives you the ethnic/regional percentages (going back about 5 generations for any one individual ancestor but further if a significant portion of your ancestry is from that population)

Hey I since long test my dna. First I found evidence of jewish ancestry in my autosomal DNA by 23andme (23andme is pretty good at assigning and finding jewish ancestry). Now I tested Y DNA and mtdna. Y DNA seems to be serbian which is in line with my known ancestry serbian. But I thought my mtdna is gypsy because my mum is gypsy eventhough her grandmother was half russian but it was her father apparently who was russian if that is true not her mother. But my mtdna shows nothern european matches which is weird for balkan, serbia and gypsy ancestry. I was thinking if it is maybe jewish. Sorry if im stupid but I cant distinguish german names from ashkenazi names and such. Can anyone help me with further information? mtdna is the direct maternal line and y dna is the direct paternal line and autosomal dna is the whole genetic make up. Happy Hannukah

View attachment 296217 View attachment 296218 View attachment 296219 View attachment 296220 View attachment 296221 View attachment 296222 View attachment 296223 View attachment 296224 View attachment 296225
I was planning to read a book on the history of the Jewish people and their religion, given that I've never had a sound understanding of it to begin with, albeit successful Jewish men and women such as Einstein and Freud. I'm not sure where people like that fit into the entirety of the Jewish culture and history.

Forum List

Back