Jewish Women rights abuses in the USA.

I personally don't agree with Hasidic sex segregation. I don't find support for it in scripture.

But not a single person on this Earth is unwillingly Hasidic. You belong to the Hasidic community voluntarily and if you don't want to abide by the customs of any community, you leave that community.

There is no punishment, actual or spiritual, for not participating in the Hasidic community.

"A Jewish woman is riding a bus near a Hasidic neighborhood in New York. It's Summer and she's not dressed particularly modestly. A Talmud student from the Hasidic community sees her when he gets on the bus and hands her an apple.

He says, "When Eve ate the apple, she knew that she was naked".

The next day, the same women is riding the bus and sees the Talmud student. She hands him an apple.

She says, "When Adam ate the apple, he knew he had to leave the garden and get a job".

Why you America-hating, Islam-fellating piece of Eurotrash! You're so obsessed with Jews, you Euro-swine, why don't you get a liter or so of Hitler and/or muslim semen and pump it up your ass, you loathsome European subhuman? See, this American wants you Europeans dead; you have spent 70-something years using my country for every convenience you can while CURSING out existence at the same time! You continent of the most arrogant, free-loading, daughter-pimping-out-to-muslim-rapist Coward Continent of cheap whores. You Euros are the malicious, phony, depraved FILTH of my race and this is a "bloody seppo" who wants you European garbage and your muslim garbage exterminated off my planet.

• Banned
Why you America-hating, Islam-fellating piece of Eurotrash! You're so obsessed with Jews, you Euro-swine, why don't you get a liter or so of Hitler and/or muslim semen and pump it up your ass, you loathsome European subhuman? See, this American wants you Europeans dead; you have spent 70-something years using my country for every convenience you can while CURSING out existence at the same time! You continent of the most arrogant, free-loading, daughter-pimping-out-to-muslim-rapist Coward Continent of cheap whores. You Euros are the malicious, phony, depraved FILTH of my race and this is a "bloody seppo" who wants you European garbage and your muslim garbage exterminated off my planet.

The sub-Humans are you Zionist sub-Animals.

The sub-Humans are you Zionist sub-Animals.

Too many subs.

777d541a0c407e2fca02f596e826367a.jpg

Forum List

Back