Jewish Warfare

from capstone
Having been developed across the spectrum in philosophic, mystical, Talmudic, and 'contemporary' Judaism, the quintessentially racist doctrine of chosenness is rife in practically all Jewish schools of
thought.

could you expand on that baseless assertion,
cappy? "doctrine of chosenness"-------
in "jewish schools of thought" as a kind of
singular "racist" concept....... feel free to vomit
forth

Satan and his children have always hated the Jews and sought to slander them, annihilate them, and wipe them off the face of the earth, Rosie. Jesus reveals to us why. Salvation is of the Jew! Without the Jews? This world would be in big trouble, Rosie. I give thanks to God for the Jewish people! It is good to have a thankful heart. I give thanks for our heroes of the US military who gave their lives so that all people - even Capstone - could have freedom of speech. We owe our American heroes a great debt of gratitude.

What a load of crap. Are you Jewish? Or do you just enjoy having your tongue up their ass. Another thing is that in case you hadn't noticed, the world IS in big trouble. So on that account alone, screw the Jews. It's too bad you don't have the experience of a world without the Jews. Otherwise you wouldn't have said anything so stupid. Also, I have heard arguments that Judaism IS satanism. I have heard of Jewish scripture where Jews talk about offering their children to the fire. Which is basically to make then servants of satan. Or whatever the Jewish word for it is.

no problem-----I read the same literature you read-----starting before I was ten
years old. I was an avid reader in my childhood and I grew up in a town chock
full of intellectuals like Since that time I have heard lots of arguments about
jews------Most of them took place in a methadone clinic.. I have had----at one time the honor of dealing with intellectuals like you and during those occasions when my work took me to the city's psychiatric ward from the criminally insane. Satan is a Hebrew word. What else did your sunday school teacher tell you?

The only thing I read about it came from another forum. The deity that there was talk of the children of Israel offering their sons and daughters to or passing through the fire was Moloch. This diety could be associated with Baal. Next, I know Satan is a hebrew word. But many religions have many different words for the devil.

yes----Moloch----it was the religion that Abraham rejected and which jews have
described as anathema since the inception of Judaism------The "talk" about it was
the HORROR of it You have heard of AMALEK-------the people who engaged
in that religion were called by jews AMALEKIM a term which is identified in
Hebrew literature as just about as depraved a people can be-----ie it means "EVIL"

from capstone
Having been developed across the spectrum in philosophic, mystical, Talmudic, and 'contemporary' Judaism, the quintessentially racist doctrine of chosenness is rife in practically all Jewish schools of
thought.

could you expand on that baseless assertion,
cappy? "doctrine of chosenness"-------
in "jewish schools of thought" as a kind of
singular "racist" concept....... feel free to vomit
forth

Satan and his children have always hated the Jews and sought to slander them, annihilate them, and wipe them off the face of the earth, Rosie. Jesus reveals to us why. Salvation is of the Jew! Without the Jews? This world would be in big trouble, Rosie. I give thanks to God for the Jewish people! It is good to have a thankful heart. I give thanks for our heroes of the US military who gave their lives so that all people - even Capstone - could have freedom of speech. We owe our American heroes a great debt of gratitude.

What a load of crap. Are you Jewish? Or do you just enjoy having your tongue up their ass. Another thing is that in case you hadn't noticed, the world IS in big trouble. So on that account alone, screw the Jews. It's too bad you don't have the experience of a world without the Jews. Otherwise you wouldn't have said anything so stupid. Also, I have heard arguments that Judaism IS satanism. I have heard of Jewish scripture where Jews talk about offering their children to the fire. Which is basically to make then servants of satan. Or whatever the Jewish word for it is.

no problem-----I read the same literature you read-----starting before I was ten
jews------Most of them took place in a methadone clinic.. I have had----at one time the honor of dealing with intellectuals like you and during those occasions when my work took me to the city's psychiatric ward from the criminally insane. Satan is a Hebrew word. What else did your sunday school teacher tell you?

The only thing I read about it came from another forum. The deity that there was talk of the children of Israel offering their sons and daughters to or passing through the fire was Moloch. This diety could be associated with Baal. Next, I know Satan is a hebrew word. But many religions have many different words for the devil.

described as anathema since the inception of Judaism------The "talk" about it was
Hebrew literature as just about as depraved a people can be-----ie it means "EVIL"

I am no expert on the subject. But I didn't see any talk of horrors. To the contrary, you should look at Numbers 31:23. Though all this is besides the point. The point to this thread is Jewish warfare. I would prefer to stick to that topic.

I am no expert on the subject. But I didn't see any talk of horrors. To the contrary, you should look at Numbers 31:23. Though all this is besides the point. The point to this thread is Jewish warfare. I would prefer to stick to that topic.

I did not introduce the lie that jews engaged in buring up their own children for
a "god" -----you did. If you did not want to discuss your idiot claim----why would
you make it? You, simply, like to lie?

I did not introduce the lie that jews engaged in buring up their own children for
a "god" -----you did. If you did not want to discuss your idiot claim----why would

I couldn't say that child sacrifice didn't happen. But when the Jews back then talked about passing their children through the fire, or some such thing, I think it was probably a euphemism for a cultish ceremony to bind their children to whatever diety. Also, I did discuss the topic. I told you to look at Numbers 31:23. It would be helpful to look at 24 also. If you want to discuss the topic with somebody who knows more about it, I would have to suggest another forum. But I don't think it is allowed.

This post will serve as my one and only reply to you, Freemind.

If you're really the 'white supremacist' you seem to be, then you're an embarrassment to the human species.

Don't bother replying to me, because I won't litter my mind by reading anymore of your garbage.

Still hiding I see. You shame and embarass yourself. Wouldn't you like to challenge my assertion that being White matters? Or that White people have a right to exist? Maybe you would care to discuss the worst problem facing the planet. Overpopulation. The population levels of White people isn't rising. In some places, it may even be going down a little. But every single day, there are about 228,000 more people on the planet than there was the day before. And there are already too many people on the planet for it to sustainably support. But if you are comfortable with your doomsday cult and don't mind being part of the problem, then just continue to ignore me.

I couldn't say that child sacrifice didn't happen. But when the Jews back then talked about passing their children through the fire, or some such thing, I think it was probably a euphemism for a cultish ceremony to bind their children to whatever diety. Also, I did discuss the topic. I told you to look at Numbers 31:23. It would be helpful to look at 24 also. If you want to discuss the topic with somebody who knows more about it, I would have to suggest another forum. But I don't think it is allowed.

I am very familiar with the topic-------the ceremony was one done by shit like you
in the land of canaan------jews called them AMALEK. Shit like you still do it

I am very familiar with the topic-------the ceremony was one done by shit like you

The book of numbers, like all the books of the old testament, were mainly about Jewish religious teachings. Not the religious teachings and practices of people like the Amalekites. And only shit like you would accuse White people these days of doing the same thing. Unless you would call eating a communion wafer as something like passing your children through the fire.

The book of numbers, like all the books of the old testament, were mainly about Jewish religious teachings. Not the religious teachings and practices of people like the Amalekites. And only shit like you would accuse White people these days of doing the same thing. Unless you would call eating a communion wafer as something like passing your children through the fire.

try again FREEOFMIND Lots of the jewish writings refer to specific customs
that existed in the land of Canaan way back then------and a very very very ARDENT
proscription of them-------the main issue which was repugnant according to the
"experts" at that time was the sacrifice of children -----in fact ALSO the very
common custom amongst the greeks and romans of simply knocking off
any child that one does not want. Other customs the jews of old rejected
included ---physical mutilation which is why jews who want to be jews do not do
tattoos. Tattooing was a big time practice in Babylon. Sexual behavior as a
group RELIGIOUS ritual was rejected and also mentioned frequently. All of this
stuff has been confirmed by historians----and there is even archaeological evidence
that the Canaanites SPECIFICALLY sacrificed infants to the "god" they called
"MOLOCH". In reality ---to all but the simple minded----the story of Abraham and Isaac is a SPECIFIC rejection of the practice of sacrifice of children to the "god".
There is also historic and archaeological evidence of religious rituals involving
TEMPLE SEX amongst moloch worshipping canaanite

that existed in the land of Canaan way back then------and a very very very ARDENT
stuff has been confirmed by historians----and there is even archaeological evidence
"MOLOCH". In reality ---to all but the simple minded----the story of Abraham and Isaac is a SPECIFIC rejection of the practice of sacrifice of children to the "god".
There is also historic and archaeological evidence of religious rituals involving
TEMPLE SEX amongst moloch worshipping canaanite

I find this thread interesting. But the discussion seems to have moved far away from anything that was in the thread. Was that your intention?

in the land of canaan------jews called them AMALEK. Shit like you still do it[/QUOTE]

The book of numbers, like all the books of the old testament, were mainly about Jewish religious teachings. Not the religious teachings and practices of people like the Amalekites. And only shit like you would accuse White people these days of doing the same thing. Unless you would call eating a communion wafer as something like passing your children through the fire.[/QUOTE]

TEMPLE SEX amongst moloch worshipping canaanite[/QUOTE]

I find this thread interesting. But the discussion seems to have moved far away from anything that was in the thread. Was that your intention?[/QUOTE]

when did it "move away" All of my posts are responsive to a prior post

Forum List

Back