Jewish stereotypes ultrasensative or OK

A man is speeding down a narrow mountain road, when a woman comes hurtling round the corner. He swerves to avoid her, but as she passes she leans out the window and screams 'PIG!'

Astonished, the man turns and yells back, 'BITCH!' as he reaches the bend and crashes into a pig.

Copyright © 2002 - 2011 Irish Jokes. All Rights Reserved

An Irish man is sitting a a bar drinking
A flamboyantly gay man comes up to him and asks, "can i give you a blow job?"
The Irishman stands up and punches the gay man.
The bar tender comes over and asks, "Why did you hit that guy?"
The Irish man replied, "He said somethin about me gettin a job"

A young couple on their wedding night were in their honeymoon suite.
As they were undressing for bed, the husband, a big burly man, tossed his trousers to his new bride and said: "Here, put these on."
She put them on and the waist was twice the size of her body.
"I can't wear your trousers," she said.
"That's right,'' said the husband, "and don't you ever forget it. I'm the one who wears the trousers in this relationship."
With that she flipped him her knickers and said: "Try these on."
He tried them on and found he could only get them on as far as his kneecaps.
"Hell," he said. ''I can't get into your knickers!"
She replied: "That's right... and that's the way it is going to stay until your attitude changes."

Three men walk into a bar: a Frenchman, an Italian and an Irishman. Each orders one beer. Three flys fly into the bar and one fly lands in each man's beer.

The Italian man plucks the fly out of his beer, says "tutto e bene" (all is well)" and drinks the beer.
The Frenchman shows his beer with the bug still inside it to the bartender and demands another beer.
The Irishman yanks the bug out of the beer, grabs it by it's wings, shakes it while yelling

"Cough it up, you wee theivin' bastard!"

Ask a Muslim why Muhammad was a child molester. Let us know how that turns out for you.

I think they might be OK with the question. It depends on how it's asked. Alot of people are not drawing the right distinction here. That's why I am saying this AnnoyingJew.com is kind of blowing me away and why I started this thread. I know some of you still will not understand my point or accuse me of being a dope or whatever so let me give you a very clear example. It's the difference between these two questions:

1) Why are Jews cheap?
2) Why does the stereotype that Jews are cheap exist?

That's a big, big, big, big difference!!!! In #1 you are implying in your question that you think Jews are cheap. In #2, you are not saying you believe they are cheap.

Don't you see the difference there? Jesus., it's not that hard to understand and you are frustrating the hell out of me!!!

Britney

Stereotypes are used to keep Jewish people in their place.

"Many Jewish stereotypes are understood by viewing history. Jews have been stereotyped as being adept money handlers. In medieval Europe, many governments restricted money handling and money lending to Jews and Arabs, believing them to be practices morally inappropriate for Christians. Entry into many fields was barred to Jews. Those who were competent financiers were most likely to succeed in a society where they were essentially personae non gratae. Jews learned by experience to develop skills in professions dependent on intellectual talents - they became teachers, doctors, lawyers, accountants. In a Europe where Jews were always considered resident-aliens, subject to expulsion or expropriation at the whim of the political class, it made sense to have a livelihood not tied to the ground. A Jew in exile could resume his profession and offer a scarce and valuable service wherever expulsion landed him. These money-handling and intellectual skills often gained favor with political power holders, bringing individual or group protection. Many Jews actually became tax collectors or other government officials and advisors. But it also made Jews hated by enemies of the regime and especially likely to become targets in the event of an overthrow. For much of European history, dangers of popular resentment made it inadvisable for Jews to display any wealth or even evidence of prosperity. The need to flee at a moment's notice made it a bad idea to keep whatever they had accumulated in immobile forms, and more sensible to have it in gold or jewelry (Singer, http://www.fff.org/freedom/0400f.asp). .

Last edited:

Ask a Muslim why Muhammad was a child molester. Let us know how that turns out for you.

I think they might be OK with the question. It depends on how it's asked. Alot of people are not drawing the right distinction here. That's why I am saying this AnnoyingJew.com is kind of blowing me away and why I started this thread. I know some of you still will not understand my point or accuse me of being a dope or whatever so let me give you a very clear example. It's the difference between these two questions:

1) Why are Jews cheap?
2) Why does the stereotype that Jews are cheap exist?

That's a big, big, big, big difference!!!! In #1 you are implying in your question that you think Jews are cheap. In #2, you are not saying you believe they are cheap.

Don't you see the difference there? Jesus., it's not that hard to understand and you are frustrating the hell out of me!!!

Britney

If you want to understand anti-semitic stereotypes of Jews consult the Antii-Defamation League. The stereotype that Jews are cheap expresses the resentment non-jews have when Jews prosper.
In Europe, Jews were barred from almost all professions bar becoming money lenders. To survive, they had to get reasonably good at this, and they were. Non-jews resented their success. Jews were barred from owning land, so they went into banking.

There is hatred behind the stereotype that "Jews are cheap".

The pernicious stereotype about an alleged connection of Jews to money is one of the main pillars of anti-Semitism, and one of the reasons that hatred of Jews has endured through the centuries and into modern times, according to a new book from Abraham H. Foxman, National Director of the Anti-Defamation League (ADL).
"Jews & Money: The Story of a Stereotype" (Palgrave Macmillan, November 2010) examines the alleged connection between Jews and money and shows how the stereotype has been used from the Middle Ages into modern times to scapegoat and stigmatize the Jewish people.

http://www.adl.org/NR/exeres/9EB848...3CA-D5A4-465D-A369-DF6E8679CD9E,frameless.htm

Last edited:
britgyll said:
you are frustrating the hell out of me!!!

Own your own feelings. You frustrate yourself.

Exactly. Anti-semitism frustrates itself.

Antisemitism ("antic-semitsm" [sic]) is a notion, and has no feelings or emotions. It is not a being. It can neither be frustrated by someone or frustrate itself.

You are frustrated because YOU would like to be supported in holding negative stereotypes against Jews. You want to believe Jews are cheap. That concept that Jews are cheap has led to the persecution of Jews. It's wrong.

Last edited:
Exactly. Anti-semitism frustrates itself.

Antisemitism ("antic-semitsm" [sic]) is a notion, and has no feelings or emotions. It is not a being. It can neither be frustrated by someone or frustrate itself.

You are frustrated because YOU would like to be supported in holding negative stereotypes against Jews. You want to believe Jews are cheap. That concept that Jews are cheap has led to the persecution of Jews. It's wrong.

The blogger on AnnoyingJew.comseems to disagree with you. And what do you mean "it's wrong"? You mean it doesn't exist or should not exist because people have used the cheapskate notion the wrong way?

The blogger on AnnoyingJew.comseems to disagree with you. And what do you mean "it's wrong"? You mean it doesn't exist or should not exist because people have used the cheapskate notion the wrong way?
To have a fair discussion you need to tell us your ethnic makeup.

to do that, he needs his daddy's name, and I doubt anyone knows that factoid

to do that, he needs his daddy's name, and I doubt anyone knows that factoid

I have absolutely no idea what the heck that is supposed to mean. Please explain in English.

I am part ashkenazi (ashkenatzi) and part sephardic. All matralineally Jewish. Father side.......myehhh...not so much.

Forum List

Back