Jewish sexism?

Dunno what crap-for-brains came up with this but there's nada in Tanach about no female rabbis. No female priests yes, but that's very different from rabbis.

Can't verify that right now, but how about the Talmud? :)

-

Unfortunately women because of their cycles were consider unclean

There are female rabbis and canters in the reform and conservative sects. It's going to take more to change the orthodox though

Reform and Conservative are fading away and statistically they have a 75% conversion rate to another religion after 3 generations.
Even when I wasn't Modern Orthodox I didn't deny the veracity of my ancestors.

what do you have, two jews in town?

I always wanted to be a Kohen.
How exactly are women 2nd class citizens?
It takes a man about 20-30 years to become a Rabbi, if ever.

Here I'll help you real quick. If God created the world in 6 days, man must of been here to know about it. There lesson over.

I guess that means if you weren't alive 100 years ago, nothing you learn about your pre-birth history ever happened.

No, it means man was here before God.

You don't even realize how your logic blew you out of the water.
You are really one dumb person.
But we already knew that.

How else would man know that God created the earth in 6.5 days and rested the rest of the 7th? To spend , what did you say, 20-30 years for a man to became a rabbi, do rabbis develop some sort of learning disability, that it takes them so long. What the heck do they need to know.

Now I'd like to see a female rabbi do a sucking circumcision (not really, I mean no way), that would be better than a man doing one though.

Dunno what crap-for-brains came up with this but there's nada in Tanach about no female rabbis. No female priests yes, but that's very different from rabbis.

Can't verify that right now, but how about the Talmud? :)

-

Unfortunately women because of their cycles were consider unclean

There are female rabbis and canters in the reform and conservative sects. It's going to take more to change the orthodox though

Reform and Conservative are fading away and statistically they have a 75% conversion rate to another religion after 3 generations.
Even when I wasn't Modern Orthodox I didn't deny the veracity of my ancestors.

Is the Reform glass half empty or half full? - URJ Biennial

I always wanted to be a Kohen.
How exactly are women 2nd class citizens?
It takes a man about 20-30 years to become a Rabbi, if ever.

Here I'll help you real quick. If God created the world in 6 days, man must of been here to know about it. There lesson over.

I guess that means if you weren't alive 100 years ago, nothing you learn about your pre-birth history ever happened.

No, it means man was here before God.

You don't even realize how your logic blew you out of the water.
You are really one dumb person.
But we already knew that.

How else would man know that God created the earth in 6.5 days and rested the rest of the 7th? To spend , what did you say, 20-30 years for a man to became a rabbi, do rabbis develop some sort of learning disability, that it takes them so long. What the heck do they need to know.

Now I'd like to see a female rabbi do a sucking circumcision (not really, I mean no way), that would be better than a man doing one though.

You have no idea the depth of knowledge one must immerse themselves in before becoming a Rabbi.
There is not one realm of life that the Torah does no touch on.
Even the design of a bathroom must be Halachically permissible.
Go ahead, name a subject, including kinky sex, and the Talmud discusses it.

Forum List

Back