Jewish settlers 'to increase by 10,000 within year'

I'm sure begging is part and parcel with your daily income. Not that your gazilionaire fantasies have anything to do with the mudhole being stomped in your ass this morning..

:rofl:

I don't need to beg. The investment environment in Israel is quite bullish.

How many burgers have you flipped today?

I'm sure begging is part and parcel with your daily income. Not that your gazilionaire fantasies have anything to do with the mudhole being stomped in your ass this morning..

were you sodomized by ronald mcdonald?

he skipped out without paying, too, i'll bet.

poor, poor shlomo.
:lol:

A better question to ask is how many times are you going to repeat yourself in some laughable attempt to convince someone that you are more than the basement dweller posting furiously in your dank basement.

Again, the farcical nature of your autobio is enough to illustrate just how desperate you are for validation, hot stuff. Believe it or not, we've seen fibbing jews on this forum before you came along. Strange how we seem to snag all those jewish Gazilionairs...

PWNED

It doesn't suck at all! Hell, I'd rather be me than a JEW!

You would rather be a 40 year old virgin living out of your parent's basement than a Jew? Man you must really hate the Jews.

What happen Shogun, did some Jewish prick beat you up and steal your lunch money when you a little squirt? Get over it!

You would rather be a 40 year old virgin living out of your parent's basement than a Jew? Man you must really hate the Jews.

What happen Shogun, did some Jewish prick beat you up and steal your lunch money when you a little squirt? Get over it!

deflection deflection deflection. the proper response here would have been what you perceive as the advantages of being jewish

who the hell is even 40, jewhook? I'm only 32! So much for all that jewish superiority I keep hearing about.

no, it would take more than the Gilad frame of the average jew to accomplish that.. You see, I'm just not a fan of people who believe in their own ethnic superiority over everyone else. Your german ancestors could appreciate that.

no, it would take more than the Gilad frame of the average jew to accomplish that.. You see, I'm just not a fan of people who believe in their own ethnic superiority over everyone else. Your german ancestors could appreciate that.

Most people are superior to you. You're such a poor specimen.

Most people are superior to you. You're such a poor specimen.

such an opinion taken is probably why germans had such an easy time running your kind through the holocaust pepper mill, buddy. You see, out here in non-jew land we craft our hierarchy of superiority on more than the size of noses and how much goyim blood one can chug.

such an opinion taken is probably why germans had such an easy time running your kind through the holocaust pepper mill, buddy. You see, out here in non-jew land we craft our hierarchy of superiority on more than the size of noses and how much goyim blood one can chug.

Your self-hatred and need to disparage Jews is on display. Must suck being an envious loser and failure.

Your self-hatred and need to disparage Jews is on display. Must suck being an envious loser and failure.

SELF HATRED? You are not lecturing a liberal jew, **** sauce. I've told you, I no more envy jews than I can fly to the moon. But, if that is what you need to believe in order to keep from hanging yourself from Gilad's dainty arms then so be it. Now, go learn your role before ANOTHER culture grinds your kind under another example of easy dominance.

SELF HATRED? You are not lecturing a liberal jew, **** sauce. I've told you, I no more envy jews than I can fly to the moon. But, if that is what you need to believe in order to keep from hanging yourself from Gilad's dainty arms then so be it. Now, go learn your role before ANOTHER culture grinds your kind under another example of easy dominance.

I struck a nerve, eh, my self-hating friend? You are a failure in life and need to denigrate Jews to try to assuage your self-hatred.

You're a flunky and a failure and will always be one.

Forum List

Back