Jewish settlers storm and defile Aqsa Mosque

Ancient lion

Thank your creator
Nov 22, 2010
DataFiles%5CCache%5CTempImgs%5C2011%5C2%5Cimages_News_2011_12_26_orthodox-jews-_300_0.jpg

OCCUPIED JERUSALEM, (PIC)-- Groups of Jewish settlers guarded by policemen desecrated Monday morning the Aqsa Mosque and walked in its courtyards after they entered through its Maghariba Gate.

Senior Jewish rabbis had urged their supporters last week to enter the Aqsa Mosque on the day of Hanukkah known as the festival of lights to perform Talmudic rituals and dance for several days.

Hundreds of Jewish settlers last night marched provocatively across the streets of the old city of Jerusalem chanting racist slurs against the Palestinians, performing dances and beating drums in order to disturb the residents.

They chanted slogans inciting against the Palestinian natives and calling for killing them or expelling them from the holy city.
Jewish settlers storm and defile Aqsa Mosque this morning

Perhaps if the "Palestinians" didnt call for exterminating the Jews (who are the true natives mind you), those "settlers" wouldnt be a problem.

Muslimes pointing their hairy asses to the aqsa mosque as they face mecca in prayer :lol:

OCCUPIED JERUSALEM

Jews have occupied Jerusalem for 3000 years as the Jewish Capital.

Mecca is the capital of the Arab Muslime trash.

Eminent Historian Sir Martin Gilbert, Author of 10 Books on Jewish and Middle East History and 3 Books on Jerusalem ...
Jerusalem became the capital of the first Jewish kingdom in 1004 BC, over 3000 years ago. With the brief exception of the Crusader period, no other non-Jewish ruling power of Jerusalem made the city a capital but it was consistently a capital for the Jews. Driven into partial exile by Nebuchadnezzar in 586 BC, the Jews returned fifty years later and rebuilt Jerusalem as their capital. It was their capital, too, under the Maccabees. The unity of the city achieved in 1967, then, was more than a quirk of military geography. It was the fulfillment of unbroken historical longings.

Eminent Historian Andrew Roberts...
Jerusalem is the site of the Temple of Solomon and Herod. The stones of a palace erected by King David himself are even now being unearthed just outside the walls of Jerusalem. Everything that makes a nation state legitimate – bloodshed, soil tilled, two millennia of continuous residence, international agreements – argues for Israel’s right to exist

Number of times Jerusalem mentioned in Bible: 700
Number of times Jerusalem mentioned in Quran: Zero.

King David made Jerusalem the Jewish capital 3000 years ago.
Mahomet never set foot in Jerusalem nor has Jerusalem ever been a Muslim capital.

Psalm 137 [Hebrew Bible]
By the waters of Babylon, there we sat down and wept, when we remembered Zion. On the willows there we hung up our lyres. For there our captors required of us songs, and our tormentors, mirth, saying, "Sing us one of the songs of Zion!" How shall we sing the Lord's song in a foreign land? If I forget you, O Jerusalem, let my right hand wither! Let me tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth, of I do not remember you, if I do not set Jerusalem above my highest joy!

Last edited:
2 Samuel 5: David Becomes King Over Israel And Jerusalem

All the tribes of Israel came to David at Hebron and said, “We are your own flesh and blood. In the past, while Saul was king over us, you were the one who led Israel on their military campaigns. And the LORD said to you, ‘You will shepherd my people Israel, and you will become their ruler.’”

When all the elders of Israel had come to King David at Hebron, the king made a covenant with them at Hebron before the LORD, and they anointed David king over Israel.

David was thirty years old when he became king, and he reigned forty years. In Hebron he reigned over Judah seven years and six months, and in Jerusalem he reigned over all Israel and Judah thirty-three years.

David then took up residence in the fortress and called it the City of David. He built up the area around it, from the terraces inward. And he became more and more powerful, because the LORD God Almighty was with him.

Now Hiram king of Tyre sent envoys to David, along with cedar logs and carpenters and stonemasons, and they built a palace for David. Then David knew that the LORD had established him as king over Israel and had exalted his kingdom for the sake of his people Israel

Last edited:
Quran 5:20-21...
Remember Moses said to his people: 'O my people! Recall in remembrance the favor of Allah unto you, when He produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave you what He had not given to any other among the peoples. O my people! Enter the holy land which Allah hath assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.

Allah Is a Zionist: The Quranic argument for Jewish sovereignty in the land of Israel
By Sheikh Abdul Hadi Palazzi, Secretary General of the Italian Muslim Assembly

Jewish sovereignty in Jerusalem. In August 2002, the Yasser Arafat-appointed “mufti of Jerusalem and the Holy Land,” Ikrima Sabri, told the Western media that “there is not even the smallest indication of the existence of a Jewish temple in Jerusalem in the past. In the whole city, there is not even a single stone indicating Jewish history.” By saying this, he confirmed what Arafat had already said to the London-based Arabic paper al-Hayat and reportedly repeated to Bill Clinton and Ehud Barak at Camp David: “Archaeologists have not found a single stone proving that the Temple of Solomon was there because historically the Temple was not in Palestine.”

In making such statements, Sabri and Arafat not only blatantly denied history, archeology, and the teachings of the Bible, but they also denied the words of the Quran. From the time of the Revelation of the Noble Quran until recently, all Muslims unanimously accepted that the Haram as-Sharif, or Holy Esplanade, on which the Dome of the Rock today stands is the same place where Solomon’s and Zorobabel’s Temples once stood. As a matter of fact, Haram as-Sharif, the Sacred Area of Temple Mount, includes a place called Solomon’s Standpoint, or Maqam Sulayman—according to the Muslim tradition, Solomon used to sit there and supplicate while Hiram’s masons were engaged in building the Temple. From that same place the Muslim tradition says that Solomon prayed to dedicate the House once it was completed and to intercede for those who will approach it for worshipping.

Accepting that Solomon’s Temple was in Jerusalem is compulsory for every Muslim believer, because that is what the Quran and the Islamic oral tradition, called the Sunnah, teach.
Allah Is a Zionist - by Sheikh Abdul Hadi Palazzi - Tablet Magazine – A New Read on Jewish Life

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I9amcTg_6I]Who Has a Right to Jerusalem ? - YouTube[/ame]

I looked at the sig link of Ancient lion: Islam: Answers to Questions Atheists Ask

The grammar and spelling is terrible, but this particular babble caught my eye:
Answer:
Allah does not force anyone to submit to Him. He has layed out a clear path and then made it known to them the two ways (Heaven or Hell). The person is always free to make his or her own choice. There is not complusion in the way of "Islam." Whoever choses to worship Allah without partners and is devoted to Him and is obeying His commands as much as possible, has grasped the firm handhold that will never break. Whoever denies God and choses some other way to worship or not to believe at all, for them there is an eternal punishment that is most horrible (Hell).
1. As Muslims we cannot lie about anything, especially about our religion.
*yawn* Heard this all before, Muslims are human thus lie and deceive others all the time (especially in terrorism), and I am not scared of this 'hell' thing, my favorite writers, philosophers, and statesmen are heathens, and were a hell to exist I would be proud to join them.

But it doesn't exist, neither does Allah. If it did, it would be fun to mount a revolution and chop off Allah's head, then hold a human rights trial so Mohammad and his followers can be sentenced and punished for their numerous genocides, violations of conventions of war (now and at the time), terror attacks, rape, murdering of apostates, and otherwise acts of stealing and violence. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
I looked at the sig link of Ancient lion: Islam: Answers to Questions Atheists Ask

The grammar and spelling is terrible, but this particular babble caught my eye:
Answer:
Allah does not force anyone to submit to Him. He has layed out a clear path and then made it known to them the two ways (Heaven or Hell). The person is always free to make his or her own choice. There is not complusion in the way of "Islam." Whoever choses to worship Allah without partners and is devoted to Him and is obeying His commands as much as possible, has grasped the firm handhold that will never break. Whoever denies God and choses some other way to worship or not to believe at all, for them there is an eternal punishment that is most horrible (Hell).
1. As Muslims we cannot lie about anything, especially about our religion.
*yawn* Heard this all before, Muslims are human thus lie and deceive others all the time (especially in terrorism), and I am not scared of this 'hell' thing, my favorite writers, philosophers, and statesmen are heathens, and were a hell to exist I would be proud to join them.

But it doesn't exist, neither does Allah. If it did, it would be fun to mount a revolution and chop off Allah's head, then hold a human rights trial so Muslims can be sentenced and punished for their numerous genocides, terror attacks, rape, murdering of apostates, and otherwise acts of stealing and violence. :cuckoo:

Shariah Law, the Constitution of Islime

Jihad
Jihad means to war against non-Muslims, and is etymologically derived from the word mujahada, signifying warfare to establish the religion.

The caliph makes war upon Jews, Christians, and Zoroastrians... until they become Muslim or else pay the non-Muslim poll tax.

The caliph fights all other peoples until they become Muslim.

Muslims we cannot lie about anything, especially about our religion.
:bsflag:

Sahih Bukhari Hadeeth: The Prophet said, 'If I take an oath and later find something else better than that, then I do what is better and expiate my oath.'"

Quran: "Allah has already ordained for you, (O men), the dissolution of your oaths

DataFiles%5CCache%5CTempImgs%5C2011%5C2%5Cimages_News_2011_12_26_orthodox-jews-_300_0.jpg

OCCUPIED JERUSALEM, (PIC)-- Groups of Jewish settlers guarded by policemen desecrated Monday morning the Aqsa Mosque and walked in its courtyards after they entered through its Maghariba Gate.

Senior Jewish rabbis had urged their supporters last week to enter the Aqsa Mosque on the day of Hanukkah known as the festival of lights to perform Talmudic rituals and dance for several days.

Hundreds of Jewish settlers last night marched provocatively across the streets of the old city of Jerusalem chanting racist slurs against the Palestinians, performing dances and beating drums in order to disturb the residents.

They chanted slogans inciting against the Palestinian natives and calling for killing them or expelling them from the holy city.

first off, jewish settlers in JERUSALEM? uhm, I think the jewish presence in the city is beyond "settlement"... don't you? thats like making an issue of people from Brooklyn marching in Manhattan, for god sakes.:rolleyes:

second, they "marched provocatively "?....wow wee, maybe they should have taken the doors down and built outhouses with them, eh?

Well they don't work?do they,just sponge off the hard working Israeli taxpayer.tl:cool:

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Fakestinians :lol:

Former PLO Leader Zuheir Mohsen :lol:
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.
Zuheir Mohsen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shaykh Prof. Abdul Hadi Palazzi, Italian Muslim Assembly :lol:
I believe that "Palestinian identity" is something completely artificial: it was forged as a propagandistic tool against Israel. The strange fact is that, at least here in Europe, I have never heard an Arab from the Land of Israel ("Palestine") say: "I am Palestinian."

Please remember that the so-called hero of "Palestinian independence," the pro-Nazi Grand Mufti of British Mandate Palestine, Haj Amin al-Husseini, never claimed that "Palestinians" are to be an independent people: all of his official declarations state that "Palestine must be recognized as a integral part of Syria."
ISRAEL SHOULD DECLARE OSLO NULL AND VOID (Prof. Abdul Hadi Palazzi August, 1998

Guy Milliere, Eminent Professor of History and Political Science, University of Paris :lol:
No one had heard of a Palestinian people before the mid-1960s. They did not exist. Israel under the British Mandate until Israel' s Independence in 1948 was called Palestine. All Jews who were born there until i948 had the word « Palestine » stamped on their passports. The current Palestinians are those Arabs who, for a variety of reasons, decided to leave the land during the 1947 War of Independence, when five countries--Jordan, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon and Iraq--attacked the 600,000 people in the fledgling state of Israel the day after its birth, hoping to kill it in the crib.
The War Against Israel Goes On- by Guy Millière | dreuz.info

Fakestinian History :lol:

Historian Sir Martin Gilbert, Author of 10 Books on Jewish and Middle East History :lol:
On August 18 Yasir Arafat, speaking as head of the Palestinian National Authority in Gaza and Jericho, told Arab youngsters at a summer camp, "Those of you who lit the intifada fire must now act as defenders of this young state, whose capital is Jerusalem. It is Bir Salem [the fountain of Salem]. Salem was one of the Canaanite Kings, one of our forefathers. This city is the capital of our children and our children's children. If not for this belief and conviction of the Palestinian nation, this people would have been erased from the face of the earth, as were so many other nations."

King Salem is a newcomer on the historical scene. No such Canaanite, Jebusite or Philistine king is known to history

Fakestinian Messiahs. Did you know Jesus Christ, the Jewish rabbi who taught from the Torah and observed Passover in the Jerusalem Temple, was REALLY a muslime fakestinian? :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWLyVU0Otlk]Arafat said Jesus was a Palestinian. Palestinian author and TV host agree. - YouTube[/ame]

:clap2:
We’re talking about an ongoing chain [of prophets of the Islam], from Adam to Muhammad. It’s an ongoing chain, representing the call for monotheism, and the mission of Islam… The prophets were all of the same religion [Islam]… Jesus was born in this land. He lived in this land. It is known that he was born in Bethlehem… He also lived in Nazereth, moved to Jerusalem. So he was a Palestinian par excellence…We respect Jesus, we believe in him [as a Muslim prophet], just as we believe in the prophet Muhammad."
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQC0zeQFgJc]Jesus misrepresented as "Palestinian" by Mufti of the Palestinian Authority - YouTube[/ame]

Yes, Jerusalem is Jewish...which is why it has a Hebrew name, rather than a "Palestinian" name.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:What a CROCK OF SHIT:cuckoo::cuckoo::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eek::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:theliq

I WILL ELUCIDATE FOR YOU SUGARMONHIT........IN EARLY EGYPTIAN RECORDS 19th-18th CENTURIES BEFORE THE BIRTH OF CHRIST.............IT IS RECORDED THAT THERE WAS A CITY IN JERUSALEM,INHABITED BY THE CANNANITES IT WAS CALLED "yerus" LATER BY THE SUMERIANS,THEN THE JEWS UNDER KING DAVID,LATER HIS SON SOLOMAN,PALISTINIANS,ARMENIANS,MOSLEMS,CHRISTIANS......ETC.,..........YOUR COMMENTS NEED REACCESSING,AS YOUR MISINFORMATION IS A BEST AN ERROR.

I'm theliq........Ever Living,Ever Faithful,Ever Sure. 2 hours later,the fool Jroc continues to neg me with "YOUR WRONG",no explanation of course,the use of the negging system on here is wrong and merely encourages the weak and feeble to ingraciate themselves to their relevant possies.
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Last edited:
Yes, Jerusalem is Jewish...which is why it has a Hebrew name, rather than a "Palestinian" name.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:What a CROCK OF SHIT:cuckoo::cuckoo::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eek::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:theliq

The Bible got it wrong, shithead?

2 Samuel: David Becomes King Over Israel And Jerusalem
All the tribes of Israel came to David at Hebron and said, “We are your own flesh and blood. In the past, while Saul was king over us, you were the one who led Israel on their military campaigns. And the LORD said to you, ‘You will shepherd my people Israel, and you will become their ruler.’”

When all the elders of Israel had come to King David at Hebron, the king made a covenant with them at Hebron before the LORD, and they anointed David king over Israel.

David was thirty years old when he became king, and he reigned forty years. In Hebron he reigned over Judah seven years and six months, and in Jerusalem he reigned over all Israel and Judah thirty-three years.

David then took up residence in the fortress and called it the City of David. He built up the area around it, from the terraces inward. And he became more and more powerful, because the LORD God Almighty was with him.

Now Hiram king of Tyre sent envoys to David, along with cedar logs and carpenters and stonemasons, and they built a palace for David. Then David knew that the LORD had established him as king over Israel and had exalted his kingdom for the sake of his people Israel

I WILL ELUCIDATE FOR YOU SUGARMONHIT........IN EARLY EGYPTIAN RECORDS 19th-18th CENTURIES BEFORE THE BIRTH OF CHRIST.............IT IS RECORDED THAT THERE WAS A CITY IN JERUSALEM,INHABITED BY THE CANNANITES IT WAS CALLED "yerus" LATER BY THE SUMERIANS,THEN THE JEWS UNDER KING DAVID,LATER HIS SON SOLOMAN,PALISTINIANS,ARMENIANS,MOSLEMS,CHRISTIANS......ETC.,..........YOUR COMMENTS NEED REACCESSING,AS YOUR MISINFORMATION IS A BEST AN ERROR.

I'm theliq........Ever Living,Ever Faithful,Ever Sure.

Shithead, Jeru and Salem are in the Hebrew Bible. So, too, the subsequent Jerusalem.

The Egyptian Merneptah Stele ca. 1200 BCE references Israel, shithead

PBS Nova...
In the banks of the Nile in southern Egypt in 1896, British archaeologisit Flinders Petrie unearthed one of the most important discoveries in biblical archaeology known as the Merneptah Stele. Merneptah's stele announces the entrance on the world stage of a People named Israel.

The Merneptah Stele is powerful evidence that a People called the Israelites are living in Canaan over 3000 years ago

Dr. Donald Redford, Egyptologist and archaeologist: The Merneptah Stele is priceless evidence for the presence of an ethnical group called Israel in Canaan.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvg2EZAEw5c]1/13 The Bible's Buried Secrets (NOVA PBS) - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Pulitzer Prize-Winning Writer Charles Krauthammer...
Israel is the very embodiment of Jewish continuity: It is the only nation on earth that inhabits the same land, bears the same name, speaks the same language, and worships the same God that it did 3,000 years ago. You dig the soil and you find pottery from Davidic times, coins from Bar Kokhba, and 2,000-year-old scrolls written in a script remarkably like the one that today advertises ice cream at the corner candy store.

Harvard Semitic Museum: The Houses of Ancient Israel
In archaeological terms The Houses of Ancient Israel: Domestic, Royal, Divine focuses on the Iron Age (1200-586 B.C.E.). Iron I (1200-1000 B.C.E.) represents the premonarchical period. Iron II (1000-586 B.C.E.) was the time of kings. Uniting the tribal coalitions of Israel and Judah in the tenth century B.C.E., David and Solomon ruled over an expanding realm. After Solomon's death (c. 930 B.C.E.) Israel and Judah separated into two kingdoms.

Israel was led at times by strong kings, Omri and Ahab in the ninth century B.C.E. and Jereboam II in the eighth. The Houses of Ancient Israel § Semitic Museum

Harvard University Semitic Museum: Jerusalem during the reign of King Hezekiah--New exhibition at the Semitic Museum re-creates numerous aspects of ancient Israel
The Semitic Museum has installed a new exhibition that brings the world of biblical Israel into vivid, three-dimensional reality. "The Houses of Ancient Israel: Domestic, Royal, Divine" immerses the viewer in Israelite daily life around the time of King Hezekiah (8th century B.C.), creating an experiential environment based on the latest archaeological, textual, and historical research.

The centerpiece of the exhibition is a full-scale Israelite house, open on one side, filled with authentic ancient artifacts that show how life was lived by common inhabitants of ancient Jerusalem. Agricultural tools, a cooking area, and a stall occupied by a single, scruffy ram fill the ground floor of the cube-shaped, mud-brick structure, which, thankfully, is not olfactorily authentic. The upper story, reached by a ladder, is devoted to eating and sleeping.
Harvard Gazette: Jerusalem during the reign of King Hezekiah

PBS Nova ...
In the banks of the Nile in southern Egypt in 1896, British archaeologisit Flinders Petrie unearthed one of the most important discoveries in biblical archaeology known as the Merneptah Stele. Merneptah's stele announces the entrance on the world stage of a People named Israel.

The Merneptah Stele is powerful evidence that a People called the Israelites are living in Canaan over 3000 years ago

Dr. Donald Redford, Egyptologist and archaeologist: The Merneptah Stele is priceless evidence for the presence of an ethnical group called Israel in Canaan.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvg2EZAEw5c]1/13 The Bible's Buried Secrets (NOVA PBS) - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back