Jewish Settlers Replace Qurans

can they f*ck off from West Bank?

I don't see "The West Bank" in the Quran, dummy.
I don't see "The West Bank" in the Old Testament, dummy
I don't see "The West Bank" in the New Testament, dummy.

The land is Judea and Samaria. Judea, as in Jew.

International law has established "The West Bank" as sovereign Israeli land. But, your IQ is as low as a wall, so, you wouldn't know.

Thus, the ignorant and backward Arab excrement need to fuck off to one of their failed 30 Arab countries.

I don't see "The West Bank" in the Quran, dummy.
I don't see "The West Bank" in the Old Testament, dummy
I don't see "The West Bank" in the New Testament, dummy.

The land is Judea and Samaria. Judea, as in Jew.

Canaan, actually. Then Israel. Then the kingdom split in two, which led to its fall.

Of course, all this was after a genocidal war in which they slew women and children, tearing pregnant women's bellies open and even killing all the animals. You know, pretty much the exact same thing the NAZIs did.

Or did you never read the Torah/OT?
International law has established "The West Bank" as sovereign Israeli land.

'International law'? You mean the U.N. when it decided to try to find a enormous internment camp for the Jews after the U.S. and Germany both failed to wipe them out, in the hopes that they'd all leave? International law also saw much of Kurdisatan as sovereign Iraqi land. And what about Abkhazia?

Of course, all this was after a genocidal war in which they slew women and children, tearing pregnant women's bellies open and even killing all the animals. You know, pretty much the exact same thing the NAZIs did

You must be thinking of the 1,000 Banu Quraiza Jews beheaded by Muhammad, which he enjoyed watching from morning until night, along with his 12-year old wife, which constituted the first Jewish holocaust.

International law'? You mean the U.N. when it decided to try to find a enormous internment camp for the Jews after the U.S. and Germany both failed to wipe them out, in the hopes that they'd all leave? International law also saw much of Kurdisatan as sovereign Iraqi land. And what about Abkhazia?

No, dummy, I mean the League of Nations, whose full international body unanimously ratified the binding Palestine Mandate formally recognizing the historical connection between Palestine and the Jewish people, saying nothing about the Arab trash, and establishing all of Palestine, including Judea and Samaria as the Jewish homeland.

Your lesson for the day.

Jews beheaded by Muhammad
Tell it to the Hittites.

first Jewish holocaust.

Tell it to the Ammonites.

Just because Europe decided they wanted the Jews gone doesn't mean the people already living their lose their right to their homes any more than if I convince a bunch of people in Georgia to recognize your house as mine.

Just because Europe decided they wanted the Jews gone doesn't mean the people already living their lose their right to their homes any more than if I convince a bunch of people in Georgia to recognize your house as mine.

Except, Israel existed twice in antiquity, well before the Holocaust, and the First Zionist Congress formed to reestablish the Jewish homeland in Palestine took place in 1897, well before the Holocaust.

The League of Nations adopted the Palestine Mandate establishing Palestine as the Jewish homeland in 1922, well before the Holocaust.

Open a book.

Nobody lost their right to their homes as the Arabs were offered statehood by the UN in 1947, which they rejected.

Furthermore, Arabs had no rights to their homes as the land under those homes was sovereign Ottoman Turkish, for the most part, leased by Arab tenant farmers. Renters have no property rights.

The small amount of land owned by Arabs was sold...to the Jews. Arab-Jewish land sales is well-documented.

Your history lesson, gratis.

Of course, all this was after a genocidal war in which they slew women and children, tearing pregnant women's bellies open and even killing all the animals. You know, pretty much the exact same thing the NAZIs did

You must be thinking of the 1,000 Banu Quraiza Jews beheaded by Muhammad, which he enjoyed watching from morning until night, along with his 12-year old wife, which constituted the first Jewish holocaust.

International law'? You mean the U.N. when it decided to try to find a enormous internment camp for the Jews after the U.S. and Germany both failed to wipe them out, in the hopes that they'd all leave? International law also saw much of Kurdisatan as sovereign Iraqi land. And what about Abkhazia?

No, dummy, I mean the League of Nations, whose full international body unanimously ratified the binding Palestine Mandate formally recognizing the historical connection between Palestine and the Jewish people, saying nothing about the Arab trash, and establishing all of Palestine, including Judea and Samaria as the Jewish homeland.

Your lesson for the day.

international law included united nations resolution 242, which in fact asks israel to withdraw from the west bank and gaza and return to pre 1967 border.

Your lesson for the day.

international law included united nations resolution 242, which in fact asks israel to withdraw from the west bank and gaza and return to pre 1967 border.

242 is non-binding and, thus, does not constitute law. 242 is predicated on Pallie terrorist factions making peace with Israel, which is unlikely to ever occur, and does not make unilateral demands on Israel. Furthermore, 242 says nothing about returning to '67 borders and Israel returning Sinai to Egypt fulfills 242's "recommendations" pertaining to territory acquired in the '67 war.

Lastly, 242 says nothing about so-called Palestinians nor the establishment of a Pallie state.

Of course, all this was after a genocidal war in which they slew women and children, tearing pregnant women's bellies open and even killing all the animals. You know, pretty much the exact same thing the NAZIs did.
Just like Enola Gay? Anyway, I like how that retroactive-retrospective application of the post-modernist humodrivel, indicative of the depths of desperation for "facts".
'International law'? You mean the U.N. when it decided to try to find a enormous internment camp for the Jews after the U.S. and Germany both failed to wipe them out, in the hopes that they'd all leave? International law also saw much of Kurdisatan as sovereign Iraqi land. And what about Abkhazia?
  • Since plisturdians (magically appeared after 1967) are major immigrants and descendants thereof, this whole opus is an exercise in futility.
  • I, sort of, like the attitude toward that "international law" - beats all the palistaniacal cheerleading crowd in one strike.
  • Indeed, and what about Kosovo? Funny.

1. Well, nowhere in the resolution 242 did it mention "palestinians" at all. Because they were nonexistent, as simple as that, in the WB case they were jordanians, and a hefty chunk of them still are, and in the Gaza case they were simply a stateless arab garbage in the Gaza dump. And, contrary to popular enlightened-progressive beliefs, I'm not obliged to buy that "palestinian people" propaganda.
  2. There have never been a "1967 border", it's has always been a cease-fire line.
  3. pre 1967 border means the lines of 1948. Don't we like that arab duplicity, yet?
  4. For all intents and purposes the resolution 242 is fulfilled - a 1979 peace treaty with Egypt and a 1994 peace treaty with Jordan laid the borders respectively. Frankly, palistainians should be expressing gratitude to jews they are given something to occupy for nothing, even though, the state of palistan is bad first and foremost for palistainians themselves, but this is another story. Moreover, after arabs dissed the resolution 181, thumping subsequent resolutions is a rather pointless occupation.

Forum List

Back