jewish settlement on arab lands

I think if you are looking for biblical support of why Israel should have Israel, it's pretty clear that it's there.

WTF does "biblical support" prove? Those books, any and all of them, are the jottings of men in skirts and or funny hats that ruled the rulers of the day. That's all. They were written to solidify the power of any given church, control the rulers, and socially organize the masses into an entity that could be controlled by the controlled state. In that order.

These comments are directed to Tommy Who.

Tommy Who indeed. I don't know the fuck you are, but I don't believe for a moment that you are jewish or you care about G-D.

You just endorsed a post that said that you don't believe that the Torah has anything to do with G-D.

Also the Shema starts only one way "Hear O Israel" the Lo-d is our G-D, The Lo-rd is One. There IS no other way.

Also your anti semitic name calling is disguting whereas you seem to get very offended if anyone calls your arab terrorist brethren Pallis.

One thing I hate more than arab terrorist supporters, are fucking liars and posers who are arab terrorist supporters.

Also, threatening violence against another poster which you did with Marc is against forum rules.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I think if you are looking for biblical support of why Israel should have Israel, it's pretty clear that it's there.

WTF does "biblical support" prove? Those books, any and all of them, are the jottings of men in skirts and or funny hats that ruled the rulers of the day. That's all. They were written to solidify the power of any given church, control the rulers, and socially organize the masses into an entity that could be controlled by the controlled state. In that order.

Tommy Who indeed. I don't know the fuck you are, but I don't believe for a moment that you are jewish or you care about G-D.

You just endorsed a post that said that you don't believe that the Torah has anything to do with G-D.

Also the Shema starts only one way "Hear O Israel" the Lo-d is our G-D, The Lo-rd is One. There IS no other way.

Also your anti semitic name calling is disguting whereas you seem to get very offended if anyone calls your arab terrorist brethren Pallis.

One thing I hate more than arab terrorist supporters, are fucking liars and posers who are arab terrorist supporters.

Also, threatening violence against another poster which you did with Marc is against forum rules.

thank you for your comments. you are entitled to form whatever opinions you like. i regret to have allowed myself to be sucked into the hateful childishness that you and your fervent state of israel supporters resort to.

i have already apologized to jillian for going over the edge with her and the mods for inviting (not threatening) marcy to escalate his verbal violence.

i'm going to overlook the sleights from you in this post because i can understand how some of my behavior could cause someone to form the conclusions that you did.

i am not a jew --- i am a child of israel and practitioner of the hebrew faith. the rabbi who made me bar mitzvah taught us that that was our genetics and religion and that jew was a pejorative term used by the babylonians to humiliate all b'nai yisroayl for the actions of the tribe of judah that led to the destruction of the temple and exile.

i was also in the original chorus of debbie friedman's "sing unto god". i sing liturgy in english and hebrew.

so nu? how many times daily do you recite shema and ve'hafta?

you question whether i "care about G-D" to me, that is a silly idea. "believing" in something is also something i have a problem relating to. one knows that something is real, or righteous or false, sinful, whatever, and acts on it.

i don't believe in god --- i know the divine presence through my entire being.

try "be with G-D" the christians call the state i refer to "indwelling of the holy spirit".

He's a mentally deranged, fat slob who knows nothing about the Middle East. I bitch slap him every now and then just to keep him in his place.

He's a mentally deranged, fat slob who knows nothing about the Middle East. I bitch slap him every now and then just to keep him in his place.

and you have paranoid delusions that compel you to form totally false conclusions about people in order to shore up you grandiose ideations and other holier-than-thou know-it-all and everybody else, is stupid, fat or a prostitute hallucinations.

there are many psychopharmaceuticals that can help you control your behavioral disorders and emotional dysfunction. i strongly recommend that you see a psychiatrist before you go into the real world spewing the nonsense you spew and get yourself hurt for it because you won't have your terminal between you and whoever it is you piss off enough to make them want to hurt you or you get sued for libel.

i have never been exposed to someone older than twelve who carries on the way you do. i don't know whether to laugh or send a condolence card to your parents./

Last edited:

and you have paranoid delusions that compel you to form totally false conclusions about people in order to shore up you grandiose ideations and other holier-than-thou know-it-all and everybody else, is stupid, fat or a prostitute hallucinations.

there are many psychopharmaceuticals that can help you control your behavioral disorders and emotional dysfunction. i strongly recommend that you see a psychiatrist before you go into the real world spewing the nonsense you spew and get yourself hurt for it because you won't have your terminal between you and whoever it is you piss off enough to make them want to hurt you or you get sued for libel.

i have never been exposed to someone older than twelve who carries on the way you do. i don't know whether to laugh or send a condolence card to your parents./

cuckoo :cuckoo:

Why do people always bring religious hogwash into the debate.

If G-d was bringing his people back to the promised land, why does Israel have to kill, steal, and lie to get that land back. I think Moses was handed something that mentioned those things.

You obviously do not know your history. Killing Stealing and lying is only the providence of Islam and the Arab hordes that have invaded the Promised Land. they need to be removed before God (Jesus) comes back, because he has promised to personally with his own hands kill all of that satanic worshiping filth. Praise God.

Hogwash!
Read the BibleTinmore. When Jesus returns as depicted in Revelation, it says that there will be large Islamic armies invading Israel. When they get as far as the plains of Meggido, Jesus will come out of the sky and with his own hands kill every man in an army of 200,000,000 Satan worshiping Islamics shitheads who have stepped into God's land of Israel.

Every time I read Revelation it is there in black and white.

Are you trying to say that you disagree with the Bible?

You obviously do not know your history. Killing Stealing and lying is only the providence of Islam and the Arab hordes that have invaded the Promised Land. they need to be removed before God (Jesus) comes back, because he has promised to personally with his own hands kill all of that satanic worshiping filth. Praise God.

Hogwash!
Read the BibleTinmore. When Jesus returns as depicted in Revelation, it says that there will be large Islamic armies invading Israel. When they get as far as the plains of Meggido, Jesus will come out of the sky and with his own hands kill every man in an army of 200,000,000 Satan worshiping Islamics shitheads who have stepped into God's land of Israel.

Could you cite the passage about "200,000,000 Satan worshiping Islamics shitheads?"

Could you cite the passage about "200,000,000 Satan worshiping Islamics shitheads?"

Rev 9:16 The number of the mounted troops was two hundred million. I heard their number.

Rev 18:2 With a mighty voice he shouted: "Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great! She has become a home for demons and a haunt for every evil spirit, a haunt for every unclean and detestable

Rev 18:21 Then a mighty angel picked up a boulder the size of a large millstone and threw it into the sea, and said: "With such violence the great city of Babylon will be thrown down, never to be found again.

Rev 19:1 After this I heard what sounded like the roar of a great multitude in heaven shouting: "Hallelujah! Salvation and glory and power belong to our God,

Rev 19:2 for true and just are his judgments. He has condemned the great prostitute who corrupted the earth by her adulteries. He has avenged on her the blood of his servants (that were beheaded for their testimony of the Word of God)."

Rev 19:3 And again they shouted: "Hallelujah! The smoke from her goes up for ever and ever."

Rev 19:11 I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and makes war.

Rev 19:12 His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself.

Rev 19:13 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God.

Rev 19:14 The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean.

Rev 19:15 Out of his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. "He will rule them with an iron scepter." [fn] He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty.

Rev 19:16 On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written: King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

Rev 19:19 Then I saw the beast and the kings of the false prophet religion and their armies gathered together to make war against the rider on the horse and his army.

Rev 19:20 But the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who had performed. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped his image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur.

Rev 19:21 The rest of them were killed with the sword that came out of the mouth of the rider on the horse, and all the birds gorged themselves on their flesh.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Praise God and Death to Islam and the False Prophet and their beheading of Christians for their honest testimony of the Word of God! God is coming back and He is mad as hell at Islam for its disgusting fornication with the world.

As you can see Tinmore, you are condemned to Hell for all eternity for your blasphemy against the Lord God Almighty, Jesus. You dared to defy Him and now you are sentenced to Hell where you belong. Good Riddance.

To get back on the subject:

Israeli military spokesmen, justifying their army's assault on the Gaza Strip, said the war was about Sderot. In a way, they were right. It is about Sderot. In 1948, where Sderot houses Israeli Jews today, there was a village called Najd - Arabic for a high plateau. It was home to about seven hundred people, most of them small farmers. Two days before the declaration of the State of Israel - that is, on May 13th - Haganah forces expelled the inhabitants.

Najd became Sderot in 1951. Another settlement called Or -ha-Ner went up on lands owned by Najd's farmers in 1957, as Israel was reluctantly - under a diktat from American President Dwight Eisenhower - withdrawing from the Gaza Strip in March.

Charles Glass - Journalist - Articles

and?

why don't you leave the israel bashing to the terrorist supporters? certainly they spew enough trash around the board.

levite, huh?

maybe some jews are capable of putting their concern for humanity above their team jersey ethnicity, Jillian. Kinda blows your mind, doesn't it.

I guess he's not jewish enough now, eh?

:rolleyes:

Some rabbis schmoozing?? I thought you said you cared about serving Hashem?

Also what about Genesis 15:18 that laid out the borders?
some of us don't take our marching orders from crown heights

i'm having a little traffic jam problem right at the moment and my browser wouldn't wait for the chabad server.

you really think the jews should "own" everything between the nile and the euphrates?

i don't think jews should own everything between the nile and the euphrates. nor do i think the pals should be without dignity.

but some of us don't take our marching orders from hamas.

but, apparently, because tommy is a jew who doesn't put team jersey ethnicity above humanity HE DOES...

I bet he just wants to see dead jews floating in the sea too, eh Jillian?

:cuckoo:

some of us don't take our marching orders from crown heights

i'm having a little traffic jam problem right at the moment and my browser wouldn't wait for the chabad server.

you really think the jews should "own" everything between the nile and the euphrates?

i don't think jews should own everything between the nile and the euphrates. nor do i think the pals should be without dignity.

but some of us don't take our marching orders from hamas.

oh little miss hypocrite going to pipe in here? you realize you impugn those people's dignity just by calling them pals?

you also imply that i am somehow an agent of hamas which is completely absurd.

i walked away from the chicago JDL in 1975 when the FBI's agent provocateurs had suborned our original mission and was using us for little controlled riots against arab and extremist groups on the left and right.

israel was never very important to me. i do not believe that there is an honest biblical mandate for a jewish state without the presence of the messiah and hashem on the planet.

i am a native american hebrew-israelite and have never been particularly enamored with the way the israeli government conducted itself on the world stage. the behavior of some american jews in support of the violence is sickening to me.

rationalize all you like. killing is still killing no matter how righteous or necessary you think the killing may be.

:clap2:

Forum List

Back