Jewish Professors: We're Not White

Jews only label themselves 'white' when it's convenient.

Correct.

If they find themselves staring down affirmative action, they'd like to be "Jewish".

If they're trying to get into a country club, they're "white."

Heads they win, tails you lose.

That's the Jews.

Yes, because we all know affirmative action has helped Jews so much. Wait, you mean there used to be caps at major universities that rejected highly qualified applicants because of their religion? Well shit, there goes that theory.

I guarantee your people use 1000 fold more entitlements and hand-out than my people!

So says a Jew. Yet, the Jewish state gets more welfare from the US than any other country in the world.

Of course, Jews are prosperous. They're masters at using the system (e.g. banking) to steal money from others. Their ethnic nepotism goes unchecked (e.g. Hollywood). Jews are parasites.

There are PLENTY of country clubs that don't give a shit your skin color or religion!

The absence of standards of membership defeats the purpose of a country club

Ugh. People like the poster I'm quoting annoy the living daylights out of me. They're the reason you can't have an adult discussion about how American aid for Israel harms American security interests, because the minute you start, these idiots are going to run in spewing anti-Semitism crap all over the carpet.

Ugh. People like the poster I'm quoting annoy the living daylights out of me. They're the reason you can't have an adult discussion about how American aid for Israel harms American security interests, because the minute you start, these idiots are going to run in spewing anti-Semitism crap all over the carpet.

The reason you can't have an adult discussion about how American aid for Israel harms American security is because American aid for Israel exists because of Israel-first bigotry.

The reason you can't have an adult discussion about how American aid for Israel harms American security is because American aid for Israel exists because of Israel-first bigotry.

The support isn't because of Jews though. It's about Christian eschatology.

Correct.

If they find themselves staring down affirmative action, they'd like to be "Jewish"
We have never needed or asked for affirmative action and we have been discriminated against worst than any across the globe, yet we still thrive and never asked for any hand-me-outs! Can say the same for white trash like you. I guarantee your people use 1000 fold more entitlements and hand-out than my people!

That is a thing of the past smokey. There are PLENTY of country clubs that don't give a shit your skin color or religion!

That's the Jews.
Your an Idaho scum-bag that has never met a Jew, yet your a expert!

Most American Jews don't classify themselves as anything but American! When asked my nationality it's ALWAYS, ever since I was little, "I'm American!" Being of white skin tone has gotten me anywhere by itself, so why would I flaunt it?

Never asked for hand me outs ? The zionists asked for a entire country and the money to run it with. Seriously---does that ever cross your mind ?

Hey cock-sucker, we are talking about Americans Jews, not Israelis, get your head out of your ass and maybe you can tell the different!

I guarantee your people use 1000 fold more entitlements and hand-out than my people!

So says a Jew. Yet, the Jewish state gets more welfare from the US than any other country in the world.

Of course, Jews are prosperous. They're masters at using the system (e.g. banking) to steal money from others. Their ethnic nepotism goes unchecked (e.g. Hollywood). Jews are parasites.

There are PLENTY of country clubs that don't give a shit your skin color or religion!

The absence of standards of membership defeats the purpose of a country club

Yep and we take your money to use on a cause they you don't support as we mock white scum like you as we take it. You give this money yet you are powerless to stop it, both parties have a strong majority in support of it. It's like the homeowner entitlement, so lost soles try to get rid of it, but it's an impossible feat. The Jewish state thanks you for your donations. How does that make you feel pussy?

If the photo were taken further back, you'd be able to see that one hand is a fist. He has a death grip on a penny he found on the ground just moments earlier.

If he has any 'cents' at all he's way ahead of you, idiot.

(go ask someone to explain it to you)

Most American Jews don't classify themselves as anything but American!

This just isn't true. Most Jews have some level of self-identification as Jewish. They strongly support liberal politics and "Israel First", both on ground of Jewish-ness. So it matters. Funny you never hear Jews say, "Hey, so who cares who lives in Israel..." No, it's gotta be the Jews.

Watch while I ask this question, which Jews never answer:

If it's so important for you to have a Jewish state in Israel, why can't whites have a white country?

Forum List

Back