Jewish Population In Israel Is Declining

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
Despite a million immigrants over the past two decades, the percentage of Jews in the Israeli population is declining.

What is so encouraging about the figures for 2010? I found that within Israel, Jews constitute 75.5 percent of the population, but that the proportion in 1998 was 79.2 percent, and 81.7 percent in 1988. In other words, the percentage of Jews in the Israeli population is constantly declining, in spite of the influx of about 1 million immigrants over the past two decades.

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/opinion/jewish-population-in-israel-is-declining-1.317042

I'm assuming the reason for this decline is the world's Jews are waking up to the fact that Israel has become something other than the ideal it was intended to be. There is a sect of orthodox Hassidim, the Karta Naturei, who have for some time been vigorously and publicly critical of Israel and it's likely they are developing a greater following among secular Jews.

Despite a million immigrants over the past two decades, the percentage of Jews in the Israeli population is declining. What is so encouraging about the figures for 2010?
The fact that leftoids are stull dumb. Must've, typically, triple-counted Jerusalem palistanians.

Israel was supposed to be a safe haven for Jews but it did not turn out that way. Jews living in Iran or Palestine are safer than Jews living in Israel.

Many Israelis have dual citizenship. A lot of them are living in the other country never to return. Sooner or later Israel will have to drop them from the rolls.

Israel just hasn't been doing to good lately.

Israel was supposed to be a safe haven for Jews but it did not turn out that way. Jews living in Iran or Palestine are safer than Jews living in Israel.

Many Israelis have dual citizenship. A lot of them are living in the other country never to return. Sooner or later Israel will have to drop them from the rolls.

That crap there, especially the Palestine part will keep me laughing all day. :lol:

If Ahkmadidntjabber would hurry the fuck up it could go down to zero in the blink of an eye.
Don't you mean three eyes?
ThreeEyedFish.gif

Israeli Jews aren't breeding as fast as Israeli Arabs.

And if emigration of worldwide Jews into Israel is declining, those percentages are likely to continue to decline.

If you were a secular Jew given the choice between emigrating to Isreal or the USA or Canada or some other Western nation, which nation would you choose to raise your family?

I know damned well I wouldn't put roots down in Israel.

It's too unstable.

I know damned well I wouldn't put roots down in Israel.

It's too unstable.
Israel is not unstable, the sand ****** countries that surround Israel are.

Depends how you define "unstable."

The current version of Israel's "One State Solution" apparently involves pushing Gaza's 1.5 million Palestinians into Egypt regardless of Egyptian or Gazan opinions.

That will leave the Jewish State with 5.8 million Jews and 3.8 million Arabs, and right now the Jews are leaving faster than the Arabs. The plan may be to incorporate Palestinians living in East Jerusalem and the West Bank into a single Israeli state with gradations of citizenship imposed on non-Jews.

If this indeed happens Israel will no longer be able to deny the apartheid label and her support around the globe (including in the US) will quickly approach that of White South Africa twenty years ago.

Jews will bail by the millions with the US being one of their prime destinations. Will you be supportive of that?

Hopefully, in twenty years or less the Jewish State of Israel will be history.

PS: Are "sand *******" Semites?

I'm assuming the reason for this decline is the world's Jews are waking up to the fact that Israel has become something other than the ideal it was intended to be. There is a sect of orthodox Hassidim, the Karta Naturei, who have for some time been vigorously and publicly critical of Israel and it's likely they are developing a greater following among secular Jews.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enTbBx622-8[/ame]

That crap there, especially the Palestine part will keep me laughing all day. :lol:

ditto...

Jews will bail by the millions with the US being one of their prime destinations. Will you be supportive of that?

why should we not sppt. that, we have millions of Hispanics coming in....?

antisemitism is the only reason I can think of to oppose it...what say you?

Hopefully, in twenty years or less the Jewish State of Israel will be history.

but of course there will be a Palestine so all will be right in the world?...congrats, you are what you hate.....

Is it acceptable to hate apartheid?

The total settler population living on the West Bank and in and around Jerusalem currently numbers more than 462,000. This demographic has grown at an annual rate of 4.6% since 1990 compared to Israel's 1.5% annual increase.

"The net effect of the Israeli seizure of land in East Jerusalem, which includes recent approval for an additional 9,000 housing units, and the West Bank is to promulgate a form of administrative ethnic cleansing.

"Palestinian families are being pushed off land they have owned for generations and evicted from their homes by Israeli authorities. Dozens of families, tossed out of dwellings they have occupied in East Jerusalem for decades, have been forced onto the streets.

"Groups such as Ateret Cohanim, an ultra-Orthodox Jewish private organization that collects funds from abroad, purchases Palestinian properties and pursues legal strategies to evict families that have long resided in East Jerusalem.

"Israel's judicial system and police, in violation of international law, facilitate and enforce these evictions and land seizures."

Personally, I would open my home to another "American", Hispanic or otherwise, before I would take in a refugee from Palestine. And I don't think the richest 1% of Jews fleeing Israel should be allowed shelter anywhere UNTIL they sacrifice 90% of their wealth to their Palestinian victims.

Formalizing Israel's Land Grab

If the choice your are offering is between anti-Semite and anti-American, I'll choose the former.

Is it acceptable to hate apartheid?

The total settler population living on the West Bank and in and around Jerusalem currently numbers more than 462,000. This demographic has grown at an annual rate of 4.6% since 1990 compared to Israel's 1.5% annual increase.

"The net effect of the Israeli seizure of land in East Jerusalem, which includes recent approval for an additional 9,000 housing units, and the West Bank is to promulgate a form of administrative ethnic cleansing.

"Palestinian families are being pushed off land they have owned for generations and evicted from their homes by Israeli authorities. Dozens of families, tossed out of dwellings they have occupied in East Jerusalem for decades, have been forced onto the streets.

"Groups such as Ateret Cohanim, an ultra-Orthodox Jewish private organization that collects funds from abroad, purchases Palestinian properties and pursues legal strategies to evict families that have long resided in East Jerusalem.

"Israel's judicial system and police, in violation of international law, facilitate and enforce these evictions and land seizures."

Personally, I would open my home to another "American", Hispanic or otherwise, before I would take in a refugee from Palestine. And I don't think the richest 1% of Jews fleeing Israel should be allowed shelter anywhere UNTIL they sacrifice 90% of their wealth to their Palestinian victims.

Formalizing Israel's Land Grab

If the choice your are offering is between anti-Semite and anti-American, I'll choose the former.

were you speaking to me or was that just another general rant?

Forum List

Back