Jewish paranoia

• Banned
The Jews it seems, have had drilled into them from childhood that non-Jews consider them outcasts. they tend to exhibit a schizophrenic persecution complex, insisting everybody's after them because, their God told them they are superior to everyone else. It is the rare to find a Jew who perceives the connection between their claims of superiority and the persecution they claim to receive.

• Banned
Holidays seem to bring out both the best and worst in the Jewish people. But, lately there has been a tendancy to play solo violin as their painful history is revealed over and over again. Perhaps it was the dynamic poem by Gunter Grass that brought this about, but in any case, it’s just not acceptable to most people. Suffering and pain is not something that can be copyrighted by any one people, we’ve all been there, done that.

Ynet ran a pretty pathetic OpEd today about the demonisation of Israel , BY JEWS THEMSELVES… it’s worth the read, but have your violin ready
:eusa_boohoo:
GET YOUR VIOLIN READY…. « Desertpeace

• Banned
Whether or not there was an exodus 3,200 years ago, one thing is certain: for the past 2,000 years, our tradition has commanded us to posit this exodus from Egypt, historic or otherwise, at the center of our faith through a night of telling its story. What connects us to our past is not the historicity of the exodus, rather the way we give the story such importance. According to this tradition, we cannot be Jews if we cannot understand the experience of slavery and at the same time the experience of redemption.

So what does it mean to see ourselves as if we personally left Egypt? First and foremost, it means forcing ourselves to empathize with slaves. It forces us to think of that which enslaves us in our day- be it our jobs, technology, or the personal demons that we each battle in our own way.

Secondly, we are forced to confront what it means to be released from slavery. Our sages used their imaginations and the Torah—creating midrashim about the number of plagues God dealt the Egyptians with each finger. Yet there is no doubt that they were also imagining what they needed to do to escape the oppression of the Romans, against whom many rabbis were fighting for their independence. As we tell the story of God’s wonders in Egypt, we must think for ourselves what we must to do to feel free.

Finally, in order to truly identify with the exodus from Egypt, we must understand how we have been (and continue to be) freed. The Jewish redemption from slavery meant the ability to serve God instead of Pharaoh. Our freedom from slavery does not mean freedom from acting on behalf others, but rather it means the ability to choose how we will serve others.

On this Passover, as on every one before, I will decide not to be a slave, but to pick for myself how to serve myself, how to serve my loved ones, and how to serve God. This past year, I have been a slave, but soon, I will be free.
All Jews were once slaves in Egypt, whether history proves it or not - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

It is the rare to find a Jew who perceives the connection between their claims of superiority and the persecution they claim to receive.

It's not just their claims of superiority, it's their practice of superiority.

Former journalist nabbed for Making Bomb Threats Against Jewish Centers...
cool.gif

FBI Arrests Man Accused of Making Bomb Threats Against Jewish Institutions
March 03, 2017 - The Federal Bureau of Investigation Friday morning arrested a man accused of making recent bomb threats to at least eight Jewish community centers, schools and the headquarters of a Jewish advocacy group.
The Justice Department accused Juan Thompson, 31, of St. Louis, Missouri, of making the threatening calls as a way to harass his unnamed ex-girlfriend. The department said Thompson also made several threats under his own name, in an attempt to make it look like the woman was trying to frame him. "Today, we have charged Juan Thompson with allegedly stalking a former romantic interest by, among other things, making bomb threats in her name to Jewish Community Centers and to the Anti-Defamation League," New York-based U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara said in a statement.

19A07479-6828-4DCD-8C8D-2DCA5B48E629_w650_r0_s.jpg

The bomb threats allegedly called in by Thompson came as part of a wave of threats made to about 100 Jewish institutions over the past few weeks. The threats forced many of the centers to be evacuated and created a sense of fear among many in the Jewish community. It was not clear Friday whether investigators believe Thompson was behind the other threats. In addition to the bomb threats, Jewish cemeteries in two states have been targeted by vandals over the past two weeks, including one in St. Louis, near where Thompson was arrested. Hundreds of headstones – some of which date back to the 1800s – were damaged.

740BD2DD-59F2-4526-82A7-42F90C522BA6_w650_r0_s.jpg

Lt. Fredrick Lemons of University City, Missouri, told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch detectives plan on questioning Thompson about the more than 150 headstones destroyed there last month, although he wouldn’t say whether police consider Thompson a suspect. Thompson was charged with one count of cyberstalking in the bomb threat case, and could face up to five years in prison if convicted. Thompson is a former journalist who was fired from an online publication called The Intercept in January 2016 after it was discovered he made up several sources and quotes in his stories.

A21CE0C6-3321-4AEE-B9F9-3F92018DB960_w650_r0_s.jpg

The Intercept confirmed Thompson was a former employee and in a statement released Friday said it was “horrified” to learn of his arrest in connection with the threats. “These actions are heinous and should be fully investigated and prosecuted. We have no information about the charges against Thompson other than what is included in the criminal complaint,” the website said. Thompson’s Twitter feed shows that he has a history of making racist remarks against white people and apparent comments against President Donald Trump. Thompson also tweeted numerous times, apparently condemning the bomb threats he is accused of having committed.

Wow. I would be paranoid too if people kept trying to systematically murder me.

Former journalist nabbed for Making Bomb Threats Against Jewish Centers...
cool.gif

March 03, 2017 - The Federal Bureau of Investigation Friday morning arrested a man accused of making recent bomb threats to at least eight Jewish community centers, schools and the headquarters of a Jewish advocacy group.
The Justice Department accused Juan Thompson, 31, of St. Louis, Missouri, of making the threatening calls as a way to harass his unnamed ex-girlfriend. The department said Thompson also made several threats under his own name, in an attempt to make it look like the woman was trying to frame him. "Today, we have charged Juan Thompson with allegedly stalking a former romantic interest by, among other things, making bomb threats in her name to Jewish Community Centers and to the Anti-Defamation League," New York-based U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara said in a statement.

19A07479-6828-4DCD-8C8D-2DCA5B48E629_w650_r0_s.jpg

The bomb threats allegedly called in by Thompson came as part of a wave of threats made to about 100 Jewish institutions over the past few weeks. The threats forced many of the centers to be evacuated and created a sense of fear among many in the Jewish community. It was not clear Friday whether investigators believe Thompson was behind the other threats. In addition to the bomb threats, Jewish cemeteries in two states have been targeted by vandals over the past two weeks, including one in St. Louis, near where Thompson was arrested. Hundreds of headstones – some of which date back to the 1800s – were damaged.

740BD2DD-59F2-4526-82A7-42F90C522BA6_w650_r0_s.jpg

Lt. Fredrick Lemons of University City, Missouri, told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch detectives plan on questioning Thompson about the more than 150 headstones destroyed there last month, although he wouldn’t say whether police consider Thompson a suspect. Thompson was charged with one count of cyberstalking in the bomb threat case, and could face up to five years in prison if convicted. Thompson is a former journalist who was fired from an online publication called The Intercept in January 2016 after it was discovered he made up several sources and quotes in his stories.

A21CE0C6-3321-4AEE-B9F9-3F92018DB960_w650_r0_s.jpg

The Intercept confirmed Thompson was a former employee and in a statement released Friday said it was “horrified” to learn of his arrest in connection with the threats. “These actions are heinous and should be fully investigated and prosecuted. We have no information about the charges against Thompson other than what is included in the criminal complaint,” the website said. Thompson’s Twitter feed shows that he has a history of making racist remarks against white people and apparent comments against President Donald Trump. Thompson also tweeted numerous times, apparently condemning the bomb threats he is accused of having committed.

It's impressive how the FBI always gets their man/woman.

In this case it was a Negro.

He was pissed off at somebody and apparently tried to go after all the Jews for it. Reminds me of Adolf a lot. Only black.

Wow. I would be paranoid too if people kept trying to systematically murder me.
Well it all started out as an early Christian backlash against Jewish persecution of Christians around the Mediterranean. There were rumors in history that Jews had bribed Nero to kill St. Peter and St. Paul in Rome. From that point on it got into the Christian literature.

Then Catholic kings got involved and out of superstition thought they were being cursed for the Jews in their kingdoms.

Then Adolf came along and made it a pan-European tragedy.

Then the Russians came along and systematically expelled Jews from the USSR.

Then American rednecks came along and developed a fondness for the swastika in addition to the rebel flag.

There you have it.

17 centuries of anti-Semitism in a nutshell.

Most jews under 50 years old have never experienced overt, harmful anti-Semitism. There has been the occasional off-color joke, or "insensitive" remark, but they have never been denied a job or turned away from anything significant because they are a jew.

And yet, much of jewish culture is the remembrance of discrimination, persecution, and even genocide.

And this juxtaposition of a world that is "out to get you" with a lack of actual discriminatory experience creates a tendency to over-react to relatively minor events, and to see hurtful intent where the rest of the world sees merely differences of opinion. The biggest example is in Israeli activity. People who think that the Jewish State is acting unethically or criminally with respect to the so-called "Palestinians" or their interests are called out as "anti-Semite." The divestiture movement as "racist" against jews.

Whatever.

And most recently we have people hyperventilating over hundreds of harmless bomb threats and some vandalism at jewish cemeteries. These are despicable acts, but probably the work of a few nut-jobs and not a major anti-jewish movement in the U.S. Has anyone actually been harmed? Not that I'm aware of.

And OF COURSE, it is blamed on Trump.

They would blame it on Bush43, but that would, I suppose, be too much of a stretch.

Since the FBI caught the Negro male who was calling-in all the bomb threats, this fear has subsided now.

In my own case I met very few Jews in my life other than occasional doctor here and there until I moved to San Francisco.

They are crawling all over San Francisco, the Peninsula, Berkeley, and San Jose.

Since leaving San Francisco I have not seen any again.

In my lifetime I have dated 3 J.A.P.'s (Jewish American Princesses).

Judy only wanted sex, and she liked it everywhere.

Lori only wanted to spend your money. She would file her nails during sex.

Judith wanted sex plus your mind and soul, including conversion. Her mom and dad only wanted the kids to be raised Jewish however. They gave all the men that she dated "the lecture".

:D

Forum List

Back