Jewish Neocons and the border.

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
Can anyone one show me one jewish neocon who has taken a hard stance on closing the borders and NOT allowing amnesty?

Ben Stein-- For amnesty
Michael Medved -- For amnesty
Bill Kristol-- poo pood concerns about it

These are just what I've seen and passing.

Can anyone point me to a jew who isn't for reducing America to a third world shithole?

rtwngAvngr said:
Can anyone one show me one jewish neocon who has taken a hard stance on closing the borders and NOT allowing amnesty?

Ben Stein-- For amnesty
Michael Medved -- For amnesty
Bill Kristol-- poo pood concerns about it

These are just what I've seen and passing.

Can anyone point me to a jew who isn't for reducing America to a third world shithole?
Time for extermination. :death:

• Banned
The ClayTaurus said:
Time for extermination. :death:

It should just be noted that all these people have instant citizenship in a different nation, one which is based on racial identity. They can bug out to israel if their little experiments go wrong, can you?

rtwngAvngr said:
It should just be noted that all these people have instant citizenship in a different nation, one which is based on racial identity. They can bug out to israel if their little experiments go wrong, can you?
I figured out what you should write about. RWA's hitchhiker's guide to the NWO conspiracy theory. :thup:

it would be misguided to blame the Jews for the Latino invasion.

That the Neocons have some liberals roots is undisputed.

nosarcasm said:
it would be misguided to blame the Jews for the Latino invasion.

That the Neocons have some liberals roots is undisputed.

I'm just looking for any indication anywhere that any jew cares about the future of america as much as they care about the future of israel. Links would be appreciated.

rtwngAvngr said:
Do you have anything of substance?
This is of substance. Pale said they didn't learn the first time. I'm curious as to what he meant. You jump in for him. If "the first time" isn't the Nazis, then what is? And if it WAS the Nazis, then answer the original question. You dove into this sidetrack, don't puss out now with your usual bullshit.

rtwngAvngr said:
I'm just looking for any indication anywhere that any jew cares about the future of america as much as they care about the future of israel. Links would be appreciated.

Jews are totally dependent on American money. If they saw illegals as a threat to thier income they would speak out.

The ClayTaurus said:
This is of substance. Pale said they didn't learn the first time. I'm curious as to what he meant. You jump in for him. If "the first time" isn't the Nazis, then what is? And if it WAS the Nazis, then answer the original question. You dove into this sidetrack, don't puss out now with your usual bullshit.

This world conquering attitude and racism, combined with active denials and criticisms of all other racial identities, tends to piss people off. I'm not advocating extermination, i'm advocating rational criticism of jews along with criticisms of all other races. This "hand off" attitude towards criticizing the jews is total bullcrap.

rtwngAvngr said:
This world conquering attitude and racism, combined with active denials and criticisms of all other racial identities, tends to piss people off. I'm not advocating extermination, i'm advocating rational criticism of jews along with criticisms of all other races. This "hand off" attitude towards criticizing the jews is total bullcrap.
*yawn*

What was the first time?

Forum List

Back