Jewish Lawyer Accuses Cop of Calling Him '****'

Urban Dictionary: ****
**** is derived from the hebrew word for circle, which is the mark many jews made on their immigration papers coming into america (instead of an "x" for their signature).
Thanks for that. I have an interest in etymology.

**** is derived from the hebrew word for circle, which is the mark many jews made on their immigration papers coming into america (instead of an "x" for their signature).
Thanks for that. I have an interest in etymology.

Mike, what is the etymology of "psychotic"? Will I see your picture next to its definition?

Quote: Originally Posted by Douger

If you ever stop boozing it up like every other useless drunken Irish mick, you'd realize you're insulting the religion of your Lord and Savior Rabbi Jesus Christ, King of the Jews.

No wonder Ireland is such a useless shithole.

Matthew 2:1-2 After Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Judea, during the time of King Herod, Magi from the east came to Jerusalem and asked, "Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews? We saw his star in the east and have come to worship him.

Last edited by a moderator:
and the guy was disciplined for it.

i don't recall anyone ever saying there are no jews who are schmucks
Jillian,

The problem is there are too many Jews who will reflexively defend another Jew for no better reason than he or she is a Jew. Their incomparable solidarity is at once the Jews' greatest strength and their greatest weakness. It holds them solidly together in all things and matters -- and so the good suffer along with the schmucks. They are seen as one because their solidarity creates that perception.

That is an historical truth. (In Mein Kampf, Hitler referred to it as the universal Jewish conspiracy.)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back