Jewish Lawyer Accuses Cop of Calling Him '****'

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
Turns out to be completely false.

http://www.newyorkpersonalinjuryatt...-accusation-of-anti-semitism-against-cop.html

The cop had a video camera on the car, unbeknownst to Dear. And the cop was wired for audio.

And when confronted on the phone about this by an investigator — who was also recording the call — he didn’t ‘fess up that he had lied. The decision by the First Department today continues regarding the investigation.

Last edited:

http://www.newyorkpersonalinjuryatt...-accusation-of-anti-semitism-against-cop.html

The cop had a video camera on the car, unbeknownst to Dear. And the cop was wired for audio.

And when confronted on the phone about this by an investigator — who was also recording the call — he didn’t ‘fess up that he had lied. The decision by the First Department today continues regarding the investigation.

The cop should sue for defamation of character.......people who lie like this need to be punished harshly by those they lied about suing their butts.

The cop should sue for defamation of character.......people who lie like this need to be punished harshly by those they lied about suing their butts.

there is no cause of action for defamation during the course of a litigation.

Typical scumbag lawyer response...defend the dishonest some more jillian :evil:

There's been no coverage of this lawyer's rank dishonesty in the mainstream media.

I can't even begin to imagine why...

because it was a disciplinary action... it wouldn't be public. pissant

My my, you are in a touchy mood this morning, Jillian.

Disciplinary actions in private corporations and public agencies/organisations are often covered by the press, mainstream or otherwise. The BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico being one of many examples. The judiciary's no exception. This case - which could've caused serious distress to the officer if their onboard camera and personal microphone hadn't recorded the incident - would've attracted widespread attention if Eliot Dear had been successful in his deceit. Although one would've assumed that the opposite of his intentions would've initiated even more of a media frenzy than a policeman being prosecuted on charges of anti-semitism. Strangely, it hasn't.

Last edited:

Typical scumbag lawyer response...defend the dishonest some more jillian :evil:
I can't defend what the speeder did at all, but what damages did the trooper suffer as a result of the speeder's lie? Was the trooper suspended without pay?

Typical scumbag lawyer response...defend the dishonest some more jillian
I can't defend what the speeder did at all, but what damages did the trooper suffer as a result of the speeder's lie? Was the trooper suspended without pay?

The article's conspicuously vague, and didn't mention whether or not the trooper was suspended without pay, or that evidence that disproved the allegation of anti-semitism existed - and if it did, had it capture conclusive proof. Neither did it mention the lapse in time between the incident and the case's dismissal in court.

Had the trooper (or his defence counsel) known that the evidence existed and had captured conclusive proof (which it did), then the court case would've been nothing more than piece of pantomime for the officer in question, on account of their prior knowledge of cast iron evidence that would ultimately exonerated them.

Without knowing the details noted in the first paragraph of this post, we can't reach an informed conclusion. Though undue stress and defamation of character - which, considering the amount of trust that's placed on the shoulders of an agent of law enforcement could potentially be very severe - can be remedied by litigation.

From the OP link
Here, respondent cavalierly attributed anti-Semitic slurs to an innocent person in a manner which could have had devastating consequences to that person’s career. This act alone warrants a harsh sanction, not to mention that it was done to gain an advantage in an administrative proceeding. Notwithstanding the mitigating evidence and respondent’s apparently sincere remorse, his behavior was reckless and reflects poorly on the bar. Under the circumstances, censure or admonition is simply too lenient a penalty.

I agree with the contents of the link. Censure or admonition is too lenient a penalty. Dear should, ideally, receive a custodial sentence. And if the ADL are as worthy as they claim, they'd support such a sanction.

From the OP link
Here, respondent cavalierly attributed anti-Semitic slurs to an innocent person in a manner which could have had devastating consequences to that person’s career. This act alone warrants a harsh sanction, not to mention that it was done to gain an advantage in an administrative proceeding. Notwithstanding the mitigating evidence and respondent’s apparently sincere remorse, his behavior was reckless and reflects poorly on the bar. Under the circumstances, censure or admonition is simply too lenient a penalty.

Agreed. He did it for a few 100 bucks too if it was a speeding ticket. Makes one wonder what he'd do in a higher stakes court case. Lawyers are officers of the court who must adhere to a higher standard which this one has miserably failed in by offering manufactured eviodence.

Last edited:
You're not doing your 'tribe' any justice, JStone. In fact, your characteristic flurry of irrelevant posts lend more credence to the notion that you're a hasbarat spammer. I've always believed you are, by the way. Indeed, your reply to this post will no-doubt bear little relevance at all to my accusation.

Last edited:
You're not doing your 'tribe' any justice, JStone. In fact, your characteristic flurry of irrelevant posts lend more credence to the notion that you're a hasbarat spammer. I've always believed you are, by the way. Indeed, your reply to this post will no-doubt bear little relevance at all to my accusation.

My tribe gave the civilized world the 10 Commandments while your tribe was burying its babies alive.

Suck on that.

My tribe gave the civilized world the 10 Commandments while your tribe was burying its babies alive.

Suck on that.

See what I mean, everyone?

Though credit where credit's due, JStone has been partially successful in his mission to distract attention away from the crimes of a Jew. But let's thwart his efforts and get back to the subject at hand.

JStone, do you have any opinions on the deceitful accusations of anti-semitism to get the accused off a speeding ticket? Indeed, some might say that Eliot Dear has used the suffering of millions who died in the Holocaust to irredeemably cheap and selfish ends. What say you on that?

Suck on that.

Though credit where credit's due, JStone has been partially successful in his mission to distract attention away from the crimes of a Jew. But let's thwart his efforts and get back to the subject at hand.

JStone, do you have any opinions on the deceitful accusations of anti-semitism to get the accused off a speeding ticket? Indeed, some might say that Eliot Dear has used the suffering of millions who died in the Holocaust to irredeemably cheap and selfish ends. What say you on that?

If you fixated more on dealing with your fucked up life and less on the Jews, you might not be the complete loser you are. Maybe, a New Year's resolution, freak?

But let's give him another chance, if only to alert him to my enduring benevolence. JStone, again, do you have any opinions on the deceitful accusations of anti-semitism to get the accused off a speeding ticket? Indeed, some might say that Eliot Dear has used the suffering of millions who died in the Holocaust to irredeemably cheap and selfish ends. What say you on that?

There's been no coverage of this lawyer's rank dishonesty in the mainstream media.

I can't even begin to imagine why...

because it was a disciplinary action... it wouldn't be public. pissant

My my, you are in a touchy mood this morning, Jillian.

Disciplinary actions in private corporations and public agencies/organisations are often covered by the press, mainstream or otherwise. The BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico being one of many examples. The judiciary's no exception. This case - which could've caused serious distress to the officer if their onboard camera and personal microphone hadn't recorded the incident - would've attracted widespread attention if Eliot Dear had been successful in his deceit. Although one would've assumed that the opposite of his intentions would've initiated even more of a media frenzy than a policeman being prosecuted on charges of anti-semitism. Strangely, it hasn't.

the bp oil spill?

:rofl:

Forum List

Back