Jewish Internment Camps.

I saw a documentary called "Adolf Hitler: The Greatest Story NEVER Told." In it I saw interviews of at least a couple of people who were in those 'death camps." They said that things were pretty pleasant in them. At first. Before Germany started getting the crap bombed out of it. Which of course effected things like food supplies to those camps. If not for the allies, there probably would have been no camps. Because until war put an end to the program, Germany deported 60 to 70% of its jews to Palestine under The Haavara Agreement.

The BS you have been spoon fed and happily gobbled up concerning the "holocaust" is one of the things that PROVES that the Germans were justified in deporting them. For example, I will show you two plaques. The one on the left used to be at the holocaust memorial museum in Auschwitz. It says 4 million jews were murdered there. The plaque on the right is the one that is there now. It is a little hard to read. But it says that 1.5 million jews died there.

But even that is a vast overstatement. Probably meant to placate the U.S. among other allies over their BS version of "history" that they support. I will show you two documents that tell what the real death toll was. Part of the reason for those numbers is because there were no gas chambers!

I will next show you some newspaper articles. Admittedly, I didn't personally go to the cities where they appeared and dig up the actual newspapers at their library archives. But I have no doubt they are real. They all speak of something bad happening to 6 million jews long before WW II. You would have to be a real sucker to believe the same sort of crap in regards to the holocaust. And just in case you don't know, being a sucker is a really bad thing.

For the last two pictures, you have to keep in mind that Auschwitz was said to have been the worst of the worst "death camp." They show a swimming pool they had for inmates there. Maybe the Nazis were trying to exterminate the jews with recreational activities.
ZX8J7rD.jpg

8YWvsxF.jpg
cmmG6j5.jpg
C0sXpMX.jpg
yGPyMFL.jpg
3Vywb9J.jpg
LrvXFLI.jpg
gTFkbAC.jpg
XmW1gu3.jpg

RR.jpg

This thread is a real gas.

But do you disagree with any of it.

I do believe that millions of Jews perished, we know Poland's Jewish community was nearly wiped out, but there seems to be no shortage of Russian Jews.

But, it could very well be by disease, and famine in these camps.

Well if you believe that millions of jews perished in the camps, you believe wrongly. I showed you the documents. One of which was from the International Red Cross. As for the Polish jews you speak of, it is probably just more of the same BS.

So, where is Poland's missing 3.5 million Jews?
There's no way they all ended up in Israel, even if some did.

I have two cents. So I will buy you a clue. Here is it. Who says that there are 3.5 million jewish Poles missing? The same lying scumbags who say 6 million of them died in the camps!

Face it. You have been suckered beyond all recognition. The Nazis weren't the bad guys. The Russians were! (Along with us for supporting them) Take this for example. After Germany then Russia invaded Poland, both sides took many Polish prisoners of war. The Russians executed about 22,000 Polish officers in the Kaytn massacre. The Germans didn't do that to their Polish prisoners.

Out of 3.5 million Polish Jews, at least half of them must have went missing, because not nearly enough of them went to other places to make up such a figure.

Is it possible that Nazi propaganda still works on anti-Semites after all these years? Hatred does strange things to people.

But do you disagree with any of it.

I do believe that millions of Jews perished, we know Poland's Jewish community was nearly wiped out, but there seems to be no shortage of Russian Jews.

But, it could very well be by disease, and famine in these camps.

Well if you believe that millions of jews perished in the camps, you believe wrongly. I showed you the documents. One of which was from the International Red Cross. As for the Polish jews you speak of, it is probably just more of the same BS.

So, where is Poland's missing 3.5 million Jews?
There's no way they all ended up in Israel, even if some did.

I have two cents. So I will buy you a clue. Here is it. Who says that there are 3.5 million jewish Poles missing? The same lying scumbags who say 6 million of them died in the camps!

Face it. You have been suckered beyond all recognition. The Nazis weren't the bad guys. The Russians were! (Along with us for supporting them) Take this for example. After Germany then Russia invaded Poland, both sides took many Polish prisoners of war. The Russians executed about 22,000 Polish officers in the Kaytn massacre. The Germans didn't do that to their Polish prisoners.

Out of 3.5 million Polish Jews, at least half of them must have went missing, because not nearly enough of them went to other places to make up such a figure.

You still stick to the crap about there being 3.5 missing jewish Poles. I guess that means you think that 6 million of them died in Nazi death camps. How sad.

Is it possible that Nazi propaganda still works on anti-Semites after all these years? Hatred does strange things to people.

Did the pictures and documents I showed in my thread have no effect on you whatsoever?

Forum List

Back