Jewish history vs history

Ecocertifmrl

Jun 21, 2018
Like the noah's arc is kind of christian. So um, if I find a really big boat buried somewhere with Israeli-logo(gic) I can ship it to your back yard and live in it. Bring my family and start collecting a village around it - before you know it, my lutheran railway station will be in you living room and my historical church in your bedroom and the preying room will be in your bathroom. Then your house will be demolished because with Israeli-logo the boat belongs to my history - um, cuz i um found it. So you will have to move because we - the lutherans - have a right to the land because that's where my boat is.

Bon voyage

Like the noah's arc is kind of christian. So um, if I find a really big boat buried somewhere with Israeli-logo(gic) I can ship it to your back yard and live in it. Bring my family and start collecting a village around it - before you know it, my lutheran railway station will be in you living room and my historical church in your bedroom and the preying room will be in your bathroom. Then your house will be demolished because with Israeli-logo the boat belongs to my history - um, cuz i um found it. So you will have to move because we - the lutherans - have a right to the land because that's where my boat is.

Bon voyage

LMAO! Oh Lord I love you. So little left for us to laugh at these days with radical Islamists killing us infidels all over the world. Please post most often.

Bon voyage

I love ❤️ your Hysteria regarding the existence of Israel. Keep it up!!! :2up:

Bon voyage

LMAO! Oh Lord I love you. So little left for us to laugh at these days with radical Islamists killing us infidels all over the world. Please post most often.

Get it together, Louie.

"... praying room,,"

Bon voyage

I love ❤️ your Hysteria regarding the existence of Israel. Keep it up!!!

So much fun. So may laughs. Let us join together & pray Louie doesn't get dumped here again.

Bon voyage

Get it together, Louie.

"... praying room,,"

Last I heard he was looking for a floor mat :113::113:

Bon voyage

Get it together, Louie.

"... praying room,,"

I don't get it.

Nice to know i'm well loved but it looks like my trolls aren't gonna pseudo-argue.

Bon voyage
/----/ There's no hater like a Jew hater.
upload_2018-7-13_12-30-29.jpeg

Bon voyage

Get it together, Louie.

"... praying room,,"

I don't get it.
That's not surprising........

Bon voyage

Just make sure you dock it nearby on the water, drill holes in it and get on it. Bring a good reading book; The Titanic. :eusa_dance:

Bon voyage

Just make sure you dock it nearby on the water, drill holes in it and get on it. Bring a good reading book; The Titanic. :eusa_dance:
Titanic ran into an iceberg.

Thanks for the bump though - not that any of you cowards want to discuss about the topic. Especially after I said I'm lutheran, maybe you can shoot me too.

Bon voyage

Thanks for the bump though - not that any of you cowards want to discuss about the topic. Especially after I said I'm lutheran, maybe you can shoot me too.

You’re right.,, the Titanic did run into an iceberg.!Howver since we don’t have any here you have to change and modify to get the same results. :eusa_angel:
Regarding your remark about being Lutheran so I would shoot you? Read up on the Christian Anti Semetic Hate there has been for over 2000 years. Nothing to do with Israel

Bon voyage

Eh Louie. FYI, Luther's issue was with the Catholics & the Vatican, not the Jews or Israel. So, what you got against the Pope?

Forum List

Back