Jewish Girls Gone Wild

<---loves to watch the non pork people fight....

i just dont get that....why yall dont eat pork...now i could see it in the biblical times...as they didnt know why pigs could make you sick..but today ...pig meat is safe....so what gives there?

does muslims eat lobster?

"Kosher" in Judiasm means not to eat pork, shellfish, birds of prey, certain animals depending on the type of hoofs of the animal, or fish without scales like catfish.

"Halal" in Islam forbids eating pork, pets like dogs and cats, birds of prey, like egales, hawks, etc.

Muslims can eat any type of shell fish, lobster, shrimp, or fish,. Also, just about any animal reguardless of type of hoof except swine. (but no lions, tigers, etc.)

The real difference is most Jews do not follow the dietary laws of the Torah.

While all Muslims adhere to the prohibition of pork and pork products.

Last edited:
hot-ass-jews-1-1.jpg

<---loves to watch the non pork people fight....

i just dont get that....why yall dont eat pork...now i could see it in the biblical times...as they didnt know why pigs could make you sick..but today ...pig meat is safe....so what gives there?

I read something from the Jewish perspective on this and part of the argument is you shouldn't raise something just in order to kill it. Which even the guy putting the argument forward thought was specious.

It isn't just pork. It is all animals that don't meat certain rules. They have to have cloven hooves and chew their cud to be ok. And everything from the ham back is not used.

My take on this is that pork is too similar to human flesh, and when the rules were written cannibalism was a big issue in the area. So Pork is not ultra abhorrent for what it is, but for what it looks like

And as a benefit to the toads on the board, my knowledge of this matter is entirely academic.

You know, I think Mia Kirshner is one of the hottest women out there; but I heard she is rather odd.
Judging by the kind of roles she takes, I think that sentiment is not without merit.

Forum List

Back