Jewish entertainers on Obama

R

rdean

"No president has ever faced the fog of lies and misinformation that this president has"...so true. How we all suffered for it, all of us.
Bette Midler

Apparently, Scalia and Thomas had a pressing poker game tonight. (on missing the SOTU)
Josh Gad

When y'all bring prayer into your political speeches it alienates this American
Sarah Silverman

This is a good, smart, trustworthy man. I'm so grateful we had him. Thank you

Billy Eichner

A conservative group got Kim Davis a seat at the State of the Union. Which husband will she bring? Curious about the State of Her 4th Union!
Bette Midler

Bette Midler, Sandra Bernhard and 7 Other Jewish Celebs React to SOTU

Mark Levin is consistent.
When Business Visas are not attorneys, he in favor of Business Visas.
When Business Visas are attorneys, he's not in favor of Business Visas.
Did I mention Mark Levin is an a$$hole?

Mark Levin is consistent.
When Business Visas are not attorneys, he in favor of Business Visas.
When Business Visas are attorneys, he's not in favor of Business Visas.
Did I mention Mark Levin is an a$$hole?
People who overstay their visa should be deported..Is that a hard concept you? I think it is:slap:

I have been listening to Levin for years and until Senate Bill S744, which mentions Attorneys, nary a peep was heard from Levin on the subject of Business Visas.

I have been listening to Levin for years and until Senate Bill S744, which mentions Attorneys, nary a peep was heard from Levin on the subject of Business Visas.

All visas, you're delusional. No surprise there actually ...Lawyers? business visas?:uhoh3:

All visas, you're delusional. No surprise there actually ...Lawyers? business visas?:uhoh3:

You want to laugh?
Try reading the Legislation.
10 Categories of professionals, INCLUDING Physicians and Attorneys.
160,000 per category * 10 categories.
Go ahead, laugh till you cry.

Forum List

Back