Jewish Banker Myth

Tariq and other antisemites keep stating the Jewish Banker myth. Lets exam it to see who controls these banks. Are there alot of Jews in Finance and Banking? Without a doubt. But the myth presented well over a 1000 years, is the the Jews control this sector and work in together to destroy the world and control countries. Tariq keeps stating that the Jews control the large banks without presenting a shread of evidence. Below is the Big Four (I believe the big for accounts for 40-45% of the market share) and the next largest one US Bank. Surprisingly (and with some upset on my part) there isn't a single Jew in control. I was hoping that more non-Jews were in control with a few Jews poping up. However, see below.

(1) Bank of America - Non-Jewish
Walter E. Massey - Chairman of the Board
Brian Moynihan - President and CEO

(2) J.P. Morgan Chase - Non-Jewish
Jamie Dimon - (Chairman, President and CEO)

(3) Citibank (former largest US Bank) - No Jews and a hindu CEO
Key people Vikram Pandit CEO;
Gary Crittenden CFO;
John Ferderson COO;
William R. Rhodes Chairman
John Parson - Chairman

(4) Wells Fargo - Not Jewish
John G. Stumpf (Chairman, President and CEO)

(5) US Bank- Also Non-Jews
Richard K. Davis, (Chairman, President and CEO)
Andrew Cecere, (Chief Financial Officer)

Tariq and other antisemites keep stating the Jewish Banker myth. Lets exam it to see who controls these banks. Are there alot of Jews in Finance and Banking? Without a doubt. But the myth presented well over a 1000 years, is the the Jews control this sector and work in together to destroy the world and control countries. Tariq keeps stating that the Jews control the large banks without presenting a shread of evidence. Below is the Big Four (I believe the big for accounts for 40-45% of the market share) and the next largest one US Bank. Surprisingly (and with some upset on my part) there isn't a single Jew in control. I was hoping that more non-Jews were in control with a few Jews poping up. However, see below.

(1) Bank of America - Non-Jewish
Walter E. Massey - Chairman of the Board
Brian Moynihan - President and CEO

(2) J.P. Morgan Chase - Non-Jewish
Jamie Dimon - (Chairman, President and CEO)

(3) Citibank (former largest US Bank) - No Jews and a hindu CEO
Key people Vikram Pandit CEO;
Gary Crittenden CFO;
John Ferderson COO;
William R. Rhodes Chairman
John Parson - Chairman

(4) Wells Fargo - Not Jewish
John G. Stumpf (Chairman, President and CEO)

(5) US Bank- Also Non-Jews
Richard K. Davis, (Chairman, President and CEO)
Andrew Cecere, (Chief Financial Officer)
Jews are bitches

Forum List

Back