Jewish accomplishments over-rated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"WTF Sobi WHY are you STILL posting in this thread to this crowd?"

.....for the same reason you are.

"I told you to IGNORE them and post about something else, this is NOT healthy obsessing about these ugly LOW SELF ESTEEM and BORDERLINE PSYCHOTIC Jooz like irosie and her ilk and their idiot Shabbos who always have to AGREE with them by trashing their fellow Christians."

wanna slice? you can't rant on an empty stomach....

I am responding to Sobi.

No I'm not ranting, never noticed you before but as you have suddenly got in this thread I expect you are some random ugly Joo that the others have PMd because they need a reinforcement, so fuck off already.

Even though there's more Jews than Poles here, I'd definitely say RayfromCleveland, and myself are two people of Polish backgrounds, who have more logic, or knowledge than the Jews here.

Yes Ray is okay, you know Indeependent is also okay.
Relax...No one here is generalizing but NotSober.

I was annoyed with the vile family attack that Rosie did on him, no matter what ANYONE thinks IMHO a persons family should be off limits and someone being a Jew should NOT mean they can post such vile things about someones family and it should be ACCEPTED BECAUSE that filth is coming from a Jew.

Don't expect these Jews to not be clannish, unbiased, and non-self promoting.

They always defend themselves, and turn the cheek of their own peoples wrongs, no matter how ridiculous.

A) No it is not

B) Thats not how it works. If the Patriots win the SB we don't say that Cleveland was better on a per capita basis.

C) No it is not

D) No it is not. Social Nationalism is severely flawed.

A.) Ireland's at the top of the charts here, Israel not so much.

List of countries by GDP (PPP) per capita - Wikipedia

B.) Germany producers more cars, and better cars than the U.S.A, despite being 1/5th the size, or so.

C.) Kiryas Joel has long been ranked as very poor, often the poorest in America.

Kiryas Joel, N.Y., Lands Distinction as Nation’s Poorest Place

D.) Fascist style governments are the #1 growth achievers, the proof is obvious.
Examples include.
1.) Franco's Spanish Miracle the #1 economic growth in 20th Century Europe.
2.) Hitler's #1 economic turn-around in the Great Depression.
3.) FDR's #1 economic growth period during the U.S.A's 20th Century.
4.) Peron's heavy economic growth.

WTF Sobi WHY are you STILL posting in this thread to this crowd? I told you to IGNORE them and post about something else, this is NOT healthy obsessing about these ugly LOW SELF ESTEEM and BORDERLINE PSYCHOTIC Jooz like irosie and her ilk and their idiot Shabbos who always have to AGREE with them by trashing their fellow Christians.

I'd definitely agree that Irosie seems like the most psychotic on this forum, although Derp another Jew is right up there.

Besides that, I can't think of much more extreme psychotic users.

Derp not here anymore. irosie is basically insane. The situation is this IF ANYONE posted the equivalent level of thing about fucking Jooz that irosie posts about NON-JOOZ then ALL the little Jooz and their dogs the Shabbos would DEMAND they were thrown off this forum.
I am offended by Christian bashing.

Well like I commented to Sobi IF he would only pay attention, you are okay.

Most of my threads which cover Jews, are anti-Israel, and part of that is not only do I not care for Jews, but because 99% of this forum is pro-Zionist, now-a-days it seems there's only 1 real pro-Palestinian left.
Pretty sad, really.

99% of Jews are Zionists. So 16 million Jews bother you when there are 40 million Polish people? WTF is your issue? Your bigotry is insanity personified. You need to get a job and a life.

I still fail to see what about the OP is so anti-Jewish, much less hatred of Jews?

The point of this OP was to get back at Jews like Irosie, who have long trashed Poles as a dumb inferior people here.

As well as the Jews who say Jews accomplished the most, and brag about Nobel prizes, or Einstein.

It seems Einstein isn't the greatest scientist.

We know Newton was the greatest intellect, from England.

That is entirely subjective. The fact that you cannot see your thread is offensive is troubling.

Offensive?
Like you talking about Poles being inferior, and thrashed by Russians?
That's much more offensive.

Offensive?
Like Jews like Debbie Schlussel, or Howard Stern, among others blaming Poland for the Holocaust.

Offensive?
Like dumb Polak jokes pioneered by Jews like Norman Lear's All in the Family, or George Schlatter's Laugh in?

I do it to rag on you. And they were thrashed. History sucks.

Howard Stern is a comedian. Who is Debbie?

Jokes are offensive now? There are 1000s of cheap Jew jokes.

Man up.

See, you're such bullsh(t.

You think calling a ethnicity dumb is okay, but saying they're accomplishments are overrated is not okay.

Typical Jewish hypocrisy.

I am responding to Sobi.

No I'm not ranting, never noticed you before but as you have suddenly got in this thread I expect you are some random ugly Joo that the others have PMd because they need a reinforcement, so fuck off already.

Even though there's more Jews than Poles here, I'd definitely say RayfromCleveland, and myself are two people of Polish backgrounds, who have more logic, or knowledge than the Jews here.

I was annoyed with the vile family attack that Rosie did on him, no matter what ANYONE thinks IMHO a persons family should be off limits and someone being a Jew should NOT mean they can post such vile things about someones family and it should be ACCEPTED BECAUSE that filth is coming from a Jew.

They always defend themselves, and turn the cheek of their own peoples wrongs, no matter how ridiculous.

Clannish? LMAO. You dumbass fascist loser.

99% of Jews are Zionists. So 16 million Jews bother you when there are 40 million Polish people? WTF is your issue? Your bigotry is insanity personified. You need to get a job and a life.

I still fail to see what about the OP is so anti-Jewish, much less hatred of Jews?

The point of this OP was to get back at Jews like Irosie, who have long trashed Poles as a dumb inferior people here.

As well as the Jews who say Jews accomplished the most, and brag about Nobel prizes, or Einstein.

That is entirely subjective. The fact that you cannot see your thread is offensive is troubling.

Offensive?

Offensive?
Like Jews like Debbie Schlussel, or Howard Stern, among others blaming Poland for the Holocaust.

Offensive?
Like dumb Polak jokes pioneered by Jews like Norman Lear's All in the Family, or George Schlatter's Laugh in?

Man up.

You think calling a ethnicity dumb is okay, but saying they're accomplishments are overrated is not okay.

I don't dedicate threads to Polish jokes or Polish achievements or anything Polish. You obsesses over Jews. You have issues.

I'm more likely to admit to Catholic, White, or Polish wrongs, than your tribe typically is about Jewish wrongs, how come?

I'm more likely to admit to Catholic, White, or Polish wrongs, than your tribe typically is about Jewish wrongs, how come?

Dude, 99% of your threads are Jew bashing BS

Offensive?

Offensive?

Offensive?

Man up.

I don't dedicate threads to Polish jokes or Polish achievements or anything Polish. You obsesses over Jews. You have issues.

Jews have attacked Polish people, directly, and indirectly, I take that very seriously.

Dude, 99% of your threads are Jew bashing BS

My comments have far more factual basis, than Irosie's ever do.

A) No it is not

B) Thats not how it works. If the Patriots win the SB we don't say that Cleveland was better on a per capita basis.

C) No it is not

D) No it is not. Social Nationalism is severely flawed.

B.) Germany producers more cars, and better cars than the U.S.A, despite being 1/5th the size, or so.

C.) Kiryas Joel has long been ranked as very poor, often the poorest in America.

D.) Fascist style governments are the #1 growth achievers, the proof is obvious.
Examples include.

WTF Sobi WHY are you STILL posting in this thread to this crowd? I told you to IGNORE them and post about something else, this is NOT healthy obsessing about these ugly LOW SELF ESTEEM and BORDERLINE PSYCHOTIC Jooz like irosie and her ilk and their idiot Shabbos who always have to AGREE with them by trashing their fellow Christians.

"I told you to IGNORE them and post about something else, this is NOT healthy obsessing about these ugly LOW SELF ESTEEM and BORDERLINE PSYCHOTIC Jooz like irosie and her ilk and their idiot Shabbos who always have to AGREE with them by trashing their fellow Christians."

I am responding to Sobi.

Dude, I'd beat your ass for your forked and stupid tongue.

I am not a Dude and my tongue is not forked or stupid.

Examples include.

I am responding to Sobi.

Notice, the Jews here always drag everything in the dirt, they always take factual arguments, and turn it into personal insults (Flames)

I don't quite grasp why Irosie, IloveIsrael,Inndependent, Roudy, and Azog haven't been banned at all for these off topic nasty flames.

Irosie should be permenantly banned, for their vile, constant off topic, flames, and morbid fantasites.

Yet, never once, it's usually me being banned temporarily.
I'm not nearly as bad as a lot of these Jews, actually.

That's why I believe this is a bit of a Jewish / Zionist supremacist forum.

Well I am not entertained by all of this I think it's obsessive.

Your boyfriend Sobie posts all the anti Jew junk. Because he is jelly. Maybe he should shut his stupid ass Fascist mouth.

He's NOT my boyfriend and Sobi and I have had many an argument in others threads about all different things, why he keeps posting these bizarro threads I do not know.

Because he is a Jew hating loser? Not my fault my ancestors thrashed his ancestors.

I have advised Sobi twice in this thread to change the record, WTF there are THOUSANDS of subjects he could post about but he has ignored that advice, I even attempted twice to change the subject for him so the thread would get onto some other thing but it didn't work.

Well that is because he is a Jew hating A Hole. And you didn't say very nice things about my peeps either as I recall.

"And you didn't say very nice things about my peeps either as I recall."

When they trash Jesus Christ who is MY Messiah AND Saviour, then I am under no obligation to say nice things about them.

I am responding to Sobi.

Notice, the Jews here always drag everything in the dirt, they always take factual arguments, and turn it into personal insults (Flames)

I don't quite grasp why Irosie, IloveIsrael,Inndependent, Roudy, and Azog haven't been banned at all for these off topic nasty flames.

Irosie should be permenantly banned, for their vile, constant off topic, flames, and morbid fantasites.

Roudy is okay, Indeependent is okay, not seen anything posted from IloveIsrael, Azog has only just joined and I think he's Pro-Trump so I would say then he in general would be okay, Irosie very probably has mental health issues and is unable to control herself from commenting vile things.

I am responding to Sobi.

Roudy is okay, Indeependent is okay, not seen anything posted from IloveIsrael, Azog has only just joined and I think he's Pro-Trump so I would say then he in general would be okay, Irosie very probably has mental health issues and is unable to control herself from commenting vile things.

Roudy a few times snapped posting all these anti-Polish flames blaming Poland as dumb Holocaust perps.

Same with ILoveIsrael.

As for Inndependent, I think it's in love with me, and did start off blaming Poland as Holocaust perps.

Irosie has always been a nut from what I've seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back