Jewels voice...?

Jackass

Aug 29, 2003
Va
How many of you men/women think Jewel has a sexy voice? I for one think she has a VERY sexy voice!!

I agree! couple years ago, she was at the Tree Lighting in NY, she really did a great job, and yes, a great voice!

I still got a few friends who ride bulls and before I moved out here every now and then i'd jump in and go down the road with them for a week or so. Anyway Ty Murray, y'all know who Ty Murray is, right? If not ask me later, anyway he was going out with her and she's be back behind the chutes with us before singing the anthem and MANNNNN! SHE IS HOT! Nice voice too.

Originally posted by OCA
I still got a few friends who ride bulls and before I moved out here every now and then i'd jump in and go down the road with them for a week or so. Anyway Ty Murray, y'all know who Ty Murray is, right? If not ask me later, anyway he was going out with her and she's be back behind the chutes with us before singing the anthem and MANNNNN! SHE IS HOT! Nice voice too.
Isn't she still dating him? I thought they were a cute couple. Maybe I'm thinking of someone else though.

and she yodels also ;)

jewel32.jpg

Jewel's voice is so beautiful that it's got this hypnotic effect on me... like I just get put into this spell when she comes on the radio. I saw her here in Puyallup a few years ago and she was incredible.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
and she yodels also ;)

jewel32.jpg

Quite the babe, and a nice voice.

Not sure about her poetry, though...
but I only read the tiniest bit of that book she put out.

Is she still doing the pop princess look going? I liked her a lot better with the bohemian look, myself.

I don't know I haven't seen her much since the pop look.. It was too obvious that she was making a career change !! I think it hurt her sucess .

Forum List

Back