Jew vs. Athiest : Christians Judge

My dad was a Reagan democrat. Guess what? He came back.
when did he find a Democrat worth voting for?.....I haven't seen one......

If you can honestly support even one republican politician then you are either rich or had your head up your ass since bush 1.

Clinton had a boom after Bush's recession and Obama is doing the same thing after his sons great global recession.

What democrat will clean up the recession if jeb or any other republican is put in the white house with the GOP controlling both houses? It'll be 2000-2006 all over again. Fuck you fool.

If you can honestly support even one republican politician then you are either rich or had your head up your ass since bush 1.

Clinton had a boom after Bush's recession and Obama is doing the same thing after his sons great global recession.

What democrat will clean up the recession if jeb or any other republican is put in the white house with the GOP controlling both houses? It'll be 2000-2006 all over again. Fuck you fool.
I see you are as inept in politics as you are in religion......

And if you support a liberal democrat your voting for killing unborn babies, weak foreign policy (letting Iran get nukes and letting ISIS exist), strict gun laws (they really helped Chicago), forcing people to get insurance (yay tolitarianism), and having no borders at all (cone in drugs, gangs, terrorists, and human traffickers).... I could go on ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I find social

I see you are as inept in politics as you are in religion......
I find a lot of poor and middle class social conservatives are usually economic conservatives too. Its why I believe they use religion to con people into voting against themselves economically.

And if you support a liberal democrat your voting for killing unborn babies, weak foreign policy (letting Iran get nukes and letting ISIS exist), strict gun laws (they really helped Chicago), forcing people to get insurance (yay tolitarianism), and having no borders at all (cone in drugs, gangs, terrorists, and human traffickers).... I could go on ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Were the only country in the world that didn't have healthcare and it wasn't working for too many americans.

Bush created Isis. Sorry I got pulled away at work. 4 hours later I'll post. You're just silly you right wing fool. To compare bush to Obama or Clinton. Ha. So a democratic prez has to walk on water and when they do its still not good enough.

We remember how you guys "defeated" the terrorists. You're a fucking joke.

I distinctly remember Obama saying the terrorists had been defeated during the 2012 election......he even said he did it.....
Did he say it wearing a fighter pilot jacket aboard a battleship waving a mission accomplished banner? Idiot. You must be 16 years old or have long term memory loss.

I distinctly remember Obama saying the terrorists had been defeated during the 2012 election......he even said he did it.....
Did he say it wearing a fighter pilot jacket aboard a battleship waving a mission accomplished banner? Idiot. You must be 16 years old or have long term memory loss.
no, he was wearing a suit and tie.....

Forum List

Back