Jew 911 Spy Scandal

Last edited:
People have been brain washed into thinking Israel is our friend.

People just don't realize that America's worst enemy is Israel.

You got that right Sunni Man!

Here`s something else of interest

Cousin of alleged 9/11 hijacker exposed as Israeli spy .........

hmmmm and the plot thickens

Cousin Of Alleged 9/11 Hijacker Exposed As Israeli Spy

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/19/world/middleeast/19lebanon.html?partner=rss&emc=rss

and this means what........

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/19/world/middleeast/19lebanon.html?partner=rss&emc=rss

i dont know

doesnt even look like the same man to me

Whatever you want it to mean

Israel certainly functions as a strategic liability to the U.S., but to ascribe the hijackings to the "Jews" is simply a crude form of ethnic bigotry with little bearing in reality. Indeed, significant components of American Jewry are often opposed to the neoconservative policies that diehard supporters of all Israeli policies so frequently tout.

IT IS A SEAMLESS CHANGE OF ADMINISTRATIONS CONTROLLED BY THE SAME MASTERS
AND IT IS A PROCESS to explain the details of the agenda and what has been lost
I WOULD REALLY SUGGEST YOU WATCH THIS AT HOME

ENDGAME - Google Video

i have seen most of them.....why do you consider the final result to be a bad thing for mankind......one world ...one nation....one people......one set of laws....living in peace.....how is that bad.....
So you would like being basically a slave to the one world master? :eek:

As opposed to being a slave of one world Islamic master?

Israel certainly functions as a strategic liability to the U.S., but to ascribe the hijackings to the "Jews" is simply a crude form of ethnic bigotry with little bearing in reality. Indeed, significant components of American Jewry are often opposed to the neoconservative policies that diehard supporters of all Israeli policies so frequently tout.

no one has done that ...the accusation is.. the Israeli government through spying within the us had prior knowledge of the 011 attacks and did nothing except send a film crew to document the event and warn only those connected to them...esssentialy allowed it to happen because it would serve their interest...

i have seen most of them.....why do you consider the final result to be a bad thing for mankind......one world ...one nation....one people......one set of laws....living in peace.....how is that bad.....
So you would like being basically a slave to the one world master? :eek:

As opposed to being a slave of one world Islamic master?

haxe they created that much fear in you that you see these as the only two choices ?...because that is exactly what they wish to do..problem ..reaction ...solution

no one has done that ...the accusation is.. the Israeli government through spying within the us had prior knowledge of the 011 attacks and did nothing except send a film crew to document the event and warn only those connected to them...esssentialy allowed it to happen because it would serve their interest...

It's not absurdly implausible, considering that Israel has conducted extensive spying within the U.S. in the past, and that both nations have indicated a willingness to plan or initiate false-flag operations in the past (Operation Northwoods, the Lavon affair), but I think it unlikely nonetheless.

Forum List

Back