Jettisoning Our Allies: Quo Vadis, Obama?

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. It has been shown earlier that our President is an Islamist. The meaning of that term is that he sides with the aims and designs of radical Muslims, rather than those of the Judeo-Christian views that formed provenance of Western civilization.

In short, he intends his legacy to be a nuclear Iran and the restoration of a caliphate in the Middle East.
For any who missed same, I'd be happy to provide the 18-19 specific indicia that I posted earlier, none of which are in dispute.

2. The latest:

"Reports that President Obama agrees Iran should be free to make a nuclear bomb in about 10 years put the lie to his repeated vow never to allow an Iranian nuke. The broken promise is the international twin to his domestic whopper that you “can keep your doctor.”

... reported by the Associated Press, the Wall Street Journal and others .... effectively rewarding Iran for decades of criminal behavior and acts of war against America, Israel and others.
... Saudi Arabia long promising to get a bomb if Iran does.

.... likely that one or more of the Islamic terror groups, including Hamas, Hezbollah, al Qaeda, Boko Haram and Islamic State, is likely to get the bomb. And there is no doubt they would use it."
The betrayal continued...."
Obama s chilling Iran nuke lie New York Post

3. Having expended our blood and treasure in Iraq, Obama created a vacuum of power by refusing to leave a counterbalance of American forces in Iraq to restrain both Iran and the resurgent ISIS savages.

Obama made a huge mistake in refusing to negotiate an agreement to leave US troops in Iraq.
This is the source of the problem with ISIS: they're there because we weren't.

"Obama's 2012 Debate Boast: I Didn't Want to Leave Any Troops in Iraq
Obama then denied that he ever supported a status of forces agreement that would have left troops in Iraq:

MR. ROMNEY: [W]ith regards to Iraq, you and I agreed, I believe, that there should have been a status of forces agreement. Did you —

PRESIDENT OBAMA:That's not true.

MR. ROMNEY:Oh, you didn't — you didn't want a status of forces agreement?

PRESIDENT OBAMA:No, but what I — what I would not have done is left 10,000 troops in Iraq that would tie us down. That certainly would not help us in the Middle East.

"Here's one thing I've learned as commander in chief," Obama said at the end of the exchange. "You've got to be clear, both to our allies and our enemies, about where you stand and what you mean
Obama s 2012 Debate Boast I Didn t Want to Leave Any Troops in Iraq The Weekly Standard

a. "This month, Colin Kahl, the senior Pentagon official in charge of Iraq policy at the time, explained why the White House insisted on Iraq’s parliament approving the changes to the SOFA.

He wrote in Politico Magazine that in 2011 Iraq’s prime minister, Nouri al-Maliki, “told U.S. negotiators that he was willing to sign an executive memorandum of understanding that included these legal protections.

Yet this time around, Obama is willing to accept an agreement from Iraq’s foreign ministry on U.S. forces in Iraq without a vote of Iraq’s parliament. “We believe we need a separate set of assurances from the Iraqis,” one senior U.S. defense official told The Daily Beast on Sunday. This official said this would likely be an agreement or exchange of diplomatic notes from the Iraq’s foreign ministry. “We basically need a piece of paper from them,” another U.S. official involved in the negotiations told The Daily Beast. The official didn’t explain why the parliamentary vote, so crucial three years ago, was no longer needed.”
Obama Does a U-Turn on Immunity for U.S. Troops in Iraq - The Daily Beast

Obama rejected it.
Vis-a-vis Iran, Iraq was an ally when Bush left.
Obama threw our ally under he bus.

Why?

Iran Muslims are not the same as a Saudi Muslim.....How can you have a Caliphate of all Muslim nations under one leader?

Obama has been bought by guess who?

All his foreign policy actions has been geared towards IRAN and has put us in absolute DANGER.

some people need to tried for being traitors

If Oblama is an Islamist which one does he sympathize more with? Sunni or Shia?

Perhaps he is satisfied with the ascendancy of either form of Islam.....you know, as conservatives, Republicans, and even one or two Democrats look with favor on the ascendancy of liberty.

BTW....if you missed it....were you requesting my list of 20 pro-Islamist stances that Barack Hussein Obama (the most merciful) has undertaken?

I await your command.

Perhaps he is satisfied with the ascendancy of either form of Islam.....you know, as conservatives, Republicans, and even one or two Democrats look with favor on the ascendancy of liberty.

BTW....if you missed it....were you requesting my list of 20 pro-Islamist stances that Barack Hussein Obama (the most merciful) has undertaken?

I await your command.
Only if you stop with the jazz hands ensemble....

I await your command.
Both sides do not get along and have been at war with each other since the death of their prophet...In fact they are at war with each other as we speak...

Old and busted: White People with White Governments and White Leaders

New and Cool: Everybody else

dimocraps are racist scum

Just that simple. No more complicated than that

Both sides do not get along and have been at war with each other since the death of their prophet...In fact they are at war with each other as we speak...

I caught a shark one time and I gutted it before I brought it in the boat. Little guy, maybe 4' tops.

Well, the little fucker got out of my grip and started eating his own guts. Funny as shit.

The moral of this story? Sharks are killing and eating machines. It's what they do. It's all they do.

goat fucking mooslums are the same way..... Almost exactly.

All they know how to do is kill. They don't know how to work or create or study or -- Anything else worthwhile.

In fact, if you knew anything about goat fucking mooslums (you don't, you're a dimocrap, which means you're stupid) you'd know that they hold work in the lowest possible esteem.

To them, work is for Slaves and Women. To them, their only duty is to kill people, take their shit and enslave their women and children. It's all they know how to do. It's what their pedophile, baby-raping, goat-fucking prophet, mohammed the baby-raper, tells them. And when they run out of 'infidels' (preferably defenseless ones) they turn on each other, kinda like the shark.

Oh, the shark? Ate him. Shark (Black Tip) is EXCELLENT. Almost like Sword Fish. Maybe even better. Steak him and grill him over a hot fire while basting him with White Wine and melted butter (maybe a little lemon juice mixed in -- But not a lot) -- Heaven.

Goat fucking mooslum baby rapers? Good for moving target practice. That's about it

1. It has been shown earlier that our President is an Islamist. The meaning of that term is that he sides with the aims and designs of radical Muslims, rather than those of the Judeo-Christian views that formed provenance of Western civilization.

In short, he intends his legacy to be a nuclear Iran and the restoration of a caliphate in the Middle East.
For any who missed same, I'd be happy to provide the 18-19 specific indicia that I posted earlier, none of which are in dispute.

2. The latest:

"Reports that President Obama agrees Iran should be free to make a nuclear bomb in about 10 years put the lie to his repeated vow never to allow an Iranian nuke. The broken promise is the international twin to his domestic whopper that you “can keep your doctor.”

... reported by the Associated Press, the Wall Street Journal and others .... effectively rewarding Iran for decades of criminal behavior and acts of war against America, Israel and others.
... Saudi Arabia long promising to get a bomb if Iran does.

.... likely that one or more of the Islamic terror groups, including Hamas, Hezbollah, al Qaeda, Boko Haram and Islamic State, is likely to get the bomb. And there is no doubt they would use it."
The betrayal continued...."
Obama s chilling Iran nuke lie New York Post

3. Having expended our blood and treasure in Iraq, Obama created a vacuum of power by refusing to leave a counterbalance of American forces in Iraq to restrain both Iran and the resurgent ISIS savages.

Obama made a huge mistake in refusing to negotiate an agreement to leave US troops in Iraq.
This is the source of the problem with ISIS: they're there because we weren't.

"Obama's 2012 Debate Boast: I Didn't Want to Leave Any Troops in Iraq
Obama then denied that he ever supported a status of forces agreement that would have left troops in Iraq:

MR. ROMNEY: [W]ith regards to Iraq, you and I agreed, I believe, that there should have been a status of forces agreement. Did you —

PRESIDENT OBAMA:That's not true.

MR. ROMNEY:Oh, you didn't — you didn't want a status of forces agreement?

PRESIDENT OBAMA:No, but what I — what I would not have done is left 10,000 troops in Iraq that would tie us down. That certainly would not help us in the Middle East.

"Here's one thing I've learned as commander in chief," Obama said at the end of the exchange. "You've got to be clear, both to our allies and our enemies, about where you stand and what you mean
Obama s 2012 Debate Boast I Didn t Want to Leave Any Troops in Iraq The Weekly Standard

a. "This month, Colin Kahl, the senior Pentagon official in charge of Iraq policy at the time, explained why the White House insisted on Iraq’s parliament approving the changes to the SOFA.

He wrote in Politico Magazine that in 2011 Iraq’s prime minister, Nouri al-Maliki, “told U.S. negotiators that he was willing to sign an executive memorandum of understanding that included these legal protections.

Yet this time around, Obama is willing to accept an agreement from Iraq’s foreign ministry on U.S. forces in Iraq without a vote of Iraq’s parliament. “We believe we need a separate set of assurances from the Iraqis,” one senior U.S. defense official told The Daily Beast on Sunday. This official said this would likely be an agreement or exchange of diplomatic notes from the Iraq’s foreign ministry. “We basically need a piece of paper from them,” another U.S. official involved in the negotiations told The Daily Beast. The official didn’t explain why the parliamentary vote, so crucial three years ago, was no longer needed.”
Obama Does a U-Turn on Immunity for U.S. Troops in Iraq - The Daily Beast

Obama rejected it.
Vis-a-vis Iran, Iraq was an ally when Bush left.
Obama threw our ally under he bus.

Why?

Why? Because he didn't want thousands more Americans dying needlessly in Iraq. And, as you see, they aren't.

I caught a shark one time and I gutted it before I brought it in the boat. Little guy, maybe 4' tops.

Well, the little fucker got out of my grip and started eating his own guts. Funny as shit.

The moral of this story? Sharks are killing and eating machines. It's what they do. It's all they do.

All they know how to do is kill. They don't know how to work or create or study or -- Anything else worthwhile.

In fact, if you knew anything about goat fucking mooslums (you don't, you're a dimocrap, which means you're stupid) you'd know that they hold work in the lowest possible esteem.

To them, work is for Slaves and Women. To them, their only duty is to kill people, take their shit and enslave their women and children. It's all they know how to do. It's what their pedophile, baby-raping, goat-fucking prophet, mohammed the baby-raper, tells them. And when they run out of 'infidels' (preferably defenseless ones) they turn on each other, kinda like the shark.

Oh, the shark? Ate him. Shark (Black Tip) is EXCELLENT. Almost like Sword Fish. Maybe even better. Steak him and grill him over a hot fire while basting him with White Wine and melted butter (maybe a little lemon juice mixed in -- But not a lot) -- Heaven.

Goat fucking mooslum baby rapers? Good for moving target practice. That's about it
Now that we have heard from the hardcore armchair warrior.....

How much money you got bitch?

Wanna put it up? Wanna lose it?

scumbag

scumbag
I am quit loaded, I have three monopoly games....

scumbag
I am quit loaded, I have three monopoly games....

Figures you're a loser.

I await your command.

And you remain at war with reality.

"Sunni tribes join Shiite militias in battle for Iraqi town, a rare show of sectarian unity"
BAGHDAD Sunni tribes join Shiite militias in battle for Iraqi town a rare show of sectarian unity Iraq McClatchy DC

It always depends on priorities.

Forum List

Back