Jets-Steelers

January 24, 2011

Headed to Super Bowl XLV!!!

FansAndFarrior-d.jpg
"Steelers center Maurkice Pouncey plans to play in Super Bowl XLV despite sustaining a high ankle sprain in a 24-19 win against the New York Jets.

Pouncey, the first Steelers rookie offensive lineman to make the Pro Bowl since the 1950s, left the AFC Championship Game on the first possession after Jets linebacker Bryan Thomas fell on his left leg.

Pouncey did not return to the game but he said afterwards that he will play Feb. 6 against the Green Bay Packers in Dallas.

“I know in my heart that I’m playing in that game,” Pouncey said after the Steelers earned their third trip to the Super Bowl in the last six years. “I had the same injury before on my other ankle and I know how to attack it. I know how to approach things.”

HERE

:party:

:woohoo:

I agree you Packer hacks are dumber'n sticks. GO START YOUR OWN CHEESEHEAD THREAD, Dumbass Fred. This threads for winners, not you fucks that want to count NFL tiles when there were 6 whole teams as Superbowl wins.
.....Or, you fucks who're always lookin' for the NEXT bandwagon.....'cause you're too-much-the-wimp to commit yourself; beforehand.

Wankin.gif

I do not think I have ever seen that contraction in my life... who're? :D
You have never seen a "who're"? When I was in grammar school, there were twin sisters in my class named Hore. Imagine that handle!

I agree you Packer hacks are dumber'n sticks. GO START YOUR OWN CHEESEHEAD THREAD, Dumbass Fred. This threads for winners, not you fucks that want to count NFL tiles when there were 6 whole teams as Superbowl wins.
.....Or, you fucks who're always lookin' for the NEXT bandwagon.....'cause you're too-much-the-wimp to commit yourself; beforehand.

Wankin.gif

I do not think I have ever seen that contraction in my life... who're? :D

Maybe it's PA-dialect for who and are.....or.....I could always blame the Amish!

390.gif

Forum List

Back