Jets - Patriots

Article 15 must be out drunk somewhere....he was right, it wasn't going to be easy.

I know how ya'll feel.

Any.....Given...Sunday.

dick_lebeau.jpg

"THANKS, guys!!!!"

My football season is finally over. Enjoy watching powder puff teams play for the Super Bowl, I'm out.

Whatever sore loser.
The Jets beat them...period. New England could not get past the Jets outstanding defense.
Puff teams left...on the contrary...the best are still left standing

My football season is finally over. Enjoy watching powder puff teams play for the Super Bowl, I'm out.

umm Jon...the Pats looked pretty powdery themselves today.

It appears that the Patriots lost.

The Jets played well...I wouldn't even say that the Pats played poorly. I think the Jets defense stymied them.

I'd like to see the Steelers win next week. I just want Rex Ryan to be shut the fuck up. He's like the Dante of the NFL.

The Jets played well...I wouldn't even say that the Pats played poorly. I think the Jets defense stymied them.

I'd like to see the Steelers win next week. I just want Rex Ryan to be shut the fuck up. He's like the Dante of the NFL.

:lol:

The Steelers will win.

The Steelers will win.

You said the Patriots would win...

Just sayin'...

Forum List

Back