Jet Pack fooled FOX

CNN (Keeper of all that is right and true) Duped by Howard Stern Prank Caller:

[youtube]FBDhpsLx2RA[/youtube]

"The fires were started by a blast of hot air from Howard Sterns ass!"

Many TV and Radio stations get duped by prank callers on an almost daily basis. Larry King got pranked a while back when he was interviewing Ross Perot:

"When are you going to mind meld with Howard Sterns penis?" (something like that)

We should make this a prank call thread sticky!

Fox also got duped by that "Taliban to use monkeys to attack U.S. troops" story.

It was hysterical to hear Megan Kelly read that one as if it were true.

She' an idiot.

Good to know that CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, HLN, LA TIMES, NY TIMES, AP, RUETERS, et al, never make a mistake.......only evil FOX!! I just found out that FOX drowns puppies too.....Really, they are pure evil.

Good to know that CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, HLN, LA TIMES, NY TIMES, AP, RUETERS, et al, never make a mistake.......only evil FOX!! I just found out that FOX drowns puppies too.....Really, they are pure evil.

But did you know they drown the puppies by first drop kicking them into the water?

But did you know they drown the puppies by first drop kicking them into the water?

That's good news. I heard they deep fried their legs first, then drowned the puppies. A drop kick is much better. :clap2:

That's good news. I heard they deep fried their legs first, then drowned the puppies. A drop kick is much better. :clap2:

None of that is true. Once a puppy was waterboarded and Shawn Hannity saved him by declaring that he was take the pooch's place. As far as I know, that never happened. But Hannity does claim that he allowed his secretary to spit in his face several times, during last year's Christmas party. That might be good enough. Torture is Torture, you know?

LET'S GET OUR FACTS STRAIGHT GUYS!

I guess some lefties must be really, really worried about Fox if they'll go to such lengths to pwn a media outlet. Really worried. I wonder why? Is there an election coming up?

C'mon Cali, nobody pwned Fox they did it too themselves. Jim didnt make them do it. Nobody did, they are just irresponsible with their reporting

Forum List

Back