Jesus

How is that possibly meaning anything, after the other names I said ?
Of course you think all of the daughters murdered by their fathers for the crime of being raped is meaningless, your a muslim cultist.

You are very wicked, making me say what I have never said. Just because I don't say it is horrible, does not mean I think it is not horrible. There are many horrible things in the world. If I tried to say how horrible each is, I wouldn't have even begun to reach anywhere after 50 years of it. That is why I don't talk of it too much. Just like you.
Your cult orders it, you’re wicked for not publicly supporting what your cult leader demands.

Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound ? Hating someone who lived about 40 to 50 generations before you ? He does not even know your great great great great grandfather. Hate Bin Laden, or Baghdadi, and go insulting him on his lands, or his websites.

Go to Muslim countries (Turkey, Morocco, Indonesia, Nigeria, Afghanistan, etc...) and insult him. See who will try to do anything to you. No one.

Except maybe a few ISIS spies who heard about you and send someone to come against you. That does not mean anything in regards to Islam. There is evil in every country and every city of the planet.
I never mentioned hating the pedophile Mohammed. I hate living Muslims because you murder innocents and applaud it.

Parents suffocated girl, 17, with plastic bag for ‘wearing short-sleeved top’

Shafilea Ahmed murdered by parents for 'wearing short-sleeved top' | Metro News

Are you a Christian?

You are very wicked, making me say what I have never said. Just because I don't say it is horrible, does not mean I think it is not horrible. There are many horrible things in the world. If I tried to say how horrible each is, I wouldn't have even begun to reach anywhere after 50 years of it. That is why I don't talk of it too much. Just like you.
Your cult orders it, you’re wicked for not publicly supporting what your cult leader demands.

Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound ? Hating someone who lived about 40 to 50 generations before you ? He does not even know your great great great great grandfather. Hate Bin Laden, or Baghdadi, and go insulting him on his lands, or his websites.

Go to Muslim countries (Turkey, Morocco, Indonesia, Nigeria, Afghanistan, etc...) and insult him. See who will try to do anything to you. No one.

Except maybe a few ISIS spies who heard about you and send someone to come against you. That does not mean anything in regards to Islam. There is evil in every country and every city of the planet.
I never mentioned hating the pedophile Mohammed. I hate living Muslims because you murder innocents and applaud it.

Parents suffocated girl, 17, with plastic bag for ‘wearing short-sleeved top’

Shafilea Ahmed murdered by parents for 'wearing short-sleeved top' | Metro News

Islam does not prescribe any penalty for not wearing the dresses of Islam. So be brave, and blame those people, but not the religion of Islam. Is that clear ?

And one would be an idiot to not realise your hate of Muhammad (peace be upon him), who, just so you know, is the reason for your existence. I know it, and he knows it (peace be upon him).

And you can't disgust me, so stop trying.
You’re the one saying it is 1000% proper to beat your wife and murder your daughter because she was raped.

You’re a typical muslim cultist who supports murdering all non cult members.

Fact:
I can walk into my church with a koran and tell everyone I’m studying it. Then life will go on as usual.

You on the other hand can never walk into a mosque with a Bible without fear of your life.

Because the darkness of cults cannot stand up to light.

No. You'll be asked to leave the Church. Why would anyone go inside a church to read the Qur'an there ? You are not to enter a mosque with a Bible. That's ultimate disrespect. Yet, in spite of that, if there are in that mosque real Muslims, they won't harm you for it. Fact.

And if you don't believe that.....we'll kill ya!!!

Belief is of the heart. It takes a lifetime to (eventually) achieve "belief". But I agree to that and accept it. To believe, I work hard on other types of worship acts until the day I "believe", in my soul within and the depths of my heart. I have to achieve "belief" because "belief" is an obligation.

That's a more relevant and interesting point than the one you raised, spiritually talking.

But I agree to that and accept it.

Of course you agree with the killing. You're a "good" Muslim.

I also disagree with most of what America and the West is about. But I am always very careful not to offend anyone's belief, even yours, in spite of the fact that you call me a murderer, or one who is complicit to murders.

You probably want to love God, but do not know the truth of God, or you would not follow a counterfeit god in allah.

I think most people want to go to heaven. If you studied the Old Testament and New Testament enough you would find that Jesus was not a prophet, but was The ONE who was prophesied to come as The Lamb of God, The Man of Sorrows, Messiah Ben Joseph to die for The Sins of The World, and was Resurrected because He was God and Death and Sin could not hold Him. He was condemned an Innocent Man, but No Man made him lay down His life.
He laid it down willingly as The Final Payment for Sin for Everyone for All Time.

He is coming back as Messiah Ben David as Messiah For All to Rule over The Earth sitting upon The Throne of Adam. He is not coming back as a Lamb, He is coming back as a Lion to War with Evil, and to Judge all mankind and to Rule with a Rod of Iron and Rule in Peace. You can share in the glories of Heaven and of that Peace on that day, and be spared from Judgment if you accept the Gift of God in The Sacrifice Christ made for you on The Cross.

No man can be made Holy or Righteous to God without the acceptance of The Sacrifice of Christ who pays the Sin Debt owed to God for man.

I don't believe that the Bible contains anything truly coming from God, or His Messenger Jesus. I believe in the Qur'an.

As to accepting sacrifice of Christ, I believe that idea is absurd. God distinguished Jesus by making him glorious (reviving the dead, healing people born blind and lepers, being the last messenger before Muhammad, peace be upon him...). It is nonsense to think he died on the cross, savagely killed by his enemies. God did not intend that for him. You, on the other hand, would be wise and responsible to start calling Muhammad a prophet of God Almighty; and not a "criminal".

Belief is of the heart. It takes a lifetime to (eventually) achieve "belief". But I agree to that and accept it. To believe, I work hard on other types of worship acts until the day I "believe", in my soul within and the depths of my heart. I have to achieve "belief" because "belief" is an obligation.

That's a more relevant and interesting point than the one you raised, spiritually talking.

I also disagree with most of what America and the West is about. But I am always very careful not to offend anyone's belief, even yours, in spite of the fact that you call me a murderer, or one who is complicit to murders.

You probably want to love God, but do not know the truth of God, or you would not follow a counterfeit god in allah.

I think most people want to go to heaven. If you studied the Old Testament and New Testament enough you would find that Jesus was not a prophet, but was The ONE who was prophesied to come as The Lamb of God, The Man of Sorrows, Messiah Ben Joseph to die for The Sins of The World, and was Resurrected because He was God and Death and Sin could not hold Him. He was condemned an Innocent Man, but No Man made him lay down His life.
He laid it down willingly as The Final Payment for Sin for Everyone for All Time.

He is coming back as Messiah Ben David as Messiah For All to Rule over The Earth sitting upon The Throne of Adam. He is not coming back as a Lamb, He is coming back as a Lion to War with Evil, and to Judge all mankind and to Rule with a Rod of Iron and Rule in Peace. You can share in the glories of Heaven and of that Peace on that day, and be spared from Judgment if you accept the Gift of God in The Sacrifice Christ made for you on The Cross.

No man can be made Holy or Righteous to God without the acceptance of The Sacrifice of Christ who pays the Sin Debt owed to God for man.

I don't believe that the Bible contains anything truly coming from God, or His Messenger Jesus. I believe in the Qur'an.

As to accepting sacrifice of Christ, I believe that idea is absurd. God distinguished Jesus by making him glorious (reviving the dead, healing people born blind and lepers, being the last messenger before Muhammad, peace be upon him...). It is nonsense to think he died on the cross, savagely killed by his enemies. God did not intend that for him. You, on the other hand, would be wise and responsible to start calling Muhammad a prophet of God Almighty; and not a "criminal".

The Koran references many figures in The Bible, Although they fail to even get single fact right about those figures like Moses, Joseph etc., and you say that The Bible does not contain anything truly coming from God.

So you just said, you do not believe that The Koran comes from God. I agree with you. The Koran is not of God. It came after the directive of God not to Add or Take away one thing from God's Word, because it is a finished work. The Koran then is therefore a false doctrine, and is not The Word of God. It is the word of demons.

You call Jesus a prophet, yet you say He lies about the fact that He was The Son of God. You say He never was crucified, died, and was resurrected and sits at The Right Hand of The Father. Yet, Jesus Himself said that it was for this very purpose that He came in to the world as "The Lamb of God" as John The Baptist called Him, and The Old Testament Prophecies described Him.

The only one you are lying to is yourself.

To Be Deceived By One's Self is The Greatest Deception of All.

It means you are hopelessly lost.

Muhammad is a false prophet and a messenger of The Devil. You would be wise to recognize that and escape The Flames of Hell.

Last edited:

I think most people want to go to heaven. If you studied the Old Testament and New Testament enough you would find that Jesus was not a prophet, but was The ONE who was prophesied to come as The Lamb of God, The Man of Sorrows, Messiah Ben Joseph to die for The Sins of The World, and be Resurrected because He was God and Death and Sin could not hold Him.

He is coming back as Messiah Ben David as Messiah For All. He is not coming back as a Lamb, He is coming back as a Lion to War with Evil, and to Judge all mankind. You can share in the glories of Heaven on that day, and be spared from Judgment is you accept the Gift of God in The Sacrifice Christ made for you on The Cross.
So when is he coming back?
When the time of The Gentiles is Fulfilled and sometime during The Existence of The Third Temple to be built in Jerusalem.

2 Peter 3:1-13

1 This is now, beloved, the second letter I am writing to you in which I am stirring up your sincere mind by way of reminder, 2 that you should remember the words spoken beforehand by the holy prophets and the commandment of the Lord and Savior spoken by your apostles.

3 Know this first of all, that in the last days mockers will come with their mocking, following after their own lusts, 4 and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all continues just as it was from the beginning of creation.”

5 For when they maintain this, it escapes their notice that by the word of God the heavens existed long ago and the earth was formed out of water and by water, 6 through which the world at that time was destroyed, being flooded with water. 7 But the present heavens and earth by His word are being reserved for fire, kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.

8 But do not let this one fact escape your notice, beloved, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 9 The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance.

10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, in which the heavens will pass away with a roar and the elements will be destroyed with intense heat, and the earth and its works will be burned up.

11 Since all these things are to be destroyed in this way, what sort of people ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness, 12 looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, on account of which the heavens will be destroyed by burning, and the elements will melt with intense heat! 13 But according to His promise we are looking for new heavens and a new earth, in which righteousness dwells.

Is it possible to know when Jesus is coming back?

Question: "Is it possible to know when Jesus is coming back?"

Answer: Matthew 24:36-44 declares, “No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father…Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come…So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect Him.” At first glance, these verses would seem to provide a clear and explicit answer to the question. No, no one can know when Jesus is coming back. However, those verses do not say that no one will ever be able to know when Jesus will return. Most Bible scholars would say that Jesus, now glorified in heaven, knows the timing of His return, indicating that the phrase “nor the Son” does not mean Jesus will never know when He will return. Similarly, it is possible that, while Matthew 24:36-44 indicates that no one at that time could know the timing of Jesus’ return, God could reveal the timing of Jesus’ return to someone in the future.

In addition, there is Acts 1:7, which states, "It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by His own authority." This was said by Jesus after the disciples asked Him if He was at that time going to restore the kingdom to Israel. This would seem to confirm the message of Matthew 24. It is not for us to know the timing of Jesus coming back. But there is also the question of which return these passages are referring to. Are they speaking of the Rapture or the Second Coming? Which return is unknowable—the Rapture, the Second Coming, or both? While the Rapture is presented as being imminent and mysterious, the timing of the Second Coming could potentially be known based on end-times prophecy.

With that said, let us be abundantly clear: we do not believe that God has revealed to anyone when Jesus is coming back, and we see nothing in Scripture which indicates that God will ever reveal to anyone when Jesus is coming back. Matthew 24:36-44, while spoken directly to the people in Jesus’ time, also contains a general principle. The timing of Jesus’ return and the end of the age is not for us to know. Scripture nowhere encourages us to try to determine the date. Rather, we are to “keep watch, because we do not know on which day our Lord will come” (v. 42). We are to “be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when we do not expect Him” (v. 44). The force of Jesus’ words diminishes if at some point in the future someone will be able to determine when He is coming back. If the date is discovered, we no longer need to “keep watch” or “be ready.” So, with the principle of Matthew 24:36-44 is mind, no, it is not possible for anyone to know the date that Jesus is coming back.

Despite this clear biblical principle, many throughout Christian history have attempted to prophesy the date that Jesus is coming back. Many such dates have been proposed, and all of them have been wrong. Most, if not all, of those who have predicted specific dates for Jesus’ return have had questionable, if not heretical, doctrinal positions on other issues. As it was said above, based on Matthew 24:36 and Acts 1:7, it is not God’s desire for us to calculate the day that Jesus is coming back. Anyone who undertakes such a task is, if nothing else, misguided.

The key points are (1) the Bible nowhere encourages us to attempt to discover the timing of Jesus’ return and (2) the Bible gives no explicit data by which the timing of Jesus’ return can be determined. Rather than developing wild and speculative calculations to determine when Jesus is coming back, the Bible encourages us to “keep watch” and “be ready” (Matthew 24:42-44). The fact that the day of Jesus’ return is unknown should motivate us to live every day in light of the imminence of Christ’s return.

When Jesus comes back, it's as a Muslim, under a Muslim holy leader. We are beyond nuclear era, so when exactly according to the Bible will he come, if he ever comes ?

Muhammad (peace be upon him) prophesized Jesus will come back, appearing at the white minaret of a special mosque in Damascus (Syria). That's where John the Baptist is buried. Does this mean anything to you (Syria) ? But his leader will be a holy Muslim leader, by the name of Al Mahdi (peace be upon him). That Mahdi is the representative of God Almighty, for all times and forever, he is like the king of the history of the world. Does that make sense to you (the Arab dynasties, the Ottomans, that is, the Turk dynasties, the age of technology and scientific progress, etc...world history) ?

The Koran references many figures in The Bible, Although they fail to even get single fact right about those figures like Moses, Joseph etc., and you say that The Bible does not contain anything truly coming from God.

So you just said, you do not believe that The Koran comes from God. I agree with you. The Koran is not of God. It came after the directive of God not to Add or Take away one thing from God's Word, because it is a finished work. The Koran then is therefore a false doctrine, and is not The Word of God. It is the word of demons.

You call Jesus a prophet, yet you say He lies about the fact that He was The Son of God. You say He never was crucified, died, and was resurrected and sits at The Right Hand of The Father. Yet, Jesus Himself said that it was for this very purpose that He came in to the world as "The Lamb of God" as John The Baptist called Him, and The Old Testament Prophecies described Him.

The only one you are lying to is yourself.

To Be Deceived By One's Self is The Greatest Deception of All.

It means you are hopelessly lost.

Muhammad is a false prophet and a messenger of The Devil. You would be wise to recognize that and escape The Flames of Hell.

About heaven, just so you know that I have been there many times, if you have a sip from a drink in it, using human body, you won't be able to swallow it. Because the taste is so strong it burns like insane. But with a heavenly body you can. So don't talk to me about Heaven and Hell. Piece of advice.

I've just told you I don't believe in the Bible as coming truly from God or His Messenger Jesus. Did you not understand what I say, or something ? Don't tell me the Prophet Jesus said this or that, because he didn't. That book that you read, the Bible, whenever a mafia wanted to change what's in it it did. You have no idea how many times it has been changed. Don't think whatever you are reading in it comes from God or His Messenger Jesus.

If you want to read real writings coming from God Almighty, read the Qur'an. You can also read the sayings of Muhammad (peace be upon him) because God it is Who inspired them. They are known are the Hadiths. Read the Qur'an and the Hadiths if you want things to come from God and the heavens.

I think most people want to go to heaven. If you studied the Old Testament and New Testament enough you would find that Jesus was not a prophet, but was The ONE who was prophesied to come as The Lamb of God, The Man of Sorrows, Messiah Ben Joseph to die for The Sins of The World, and be Resurrected because He was God and Death and Sin could not hold Him.

He is coming back as Messiah Ben David as Messiah For All. He is not coming back as a Lamb, He is coming back as a Lion to War with Evil, and to Judge all mankind. You can share in the glories of Heaven on that day, and be spared from Judgment is you accept the Gift of God in The Sacrifice Christ made for you on The Cross.
So when is he coming back?
When the time of The Gentiles is Fulfilled and sometime during The Existence of The Third Temple to be built in Jerusalem.

2 Peter 3:1-13

1 This is now, beloved, the second letter I am writing to you in which I am stirring up your sincere mind by way of reminder, 2 that you should remember the words spoken beforehand by the holy prophets and the commandment of the Lord and Savior spoken by your apostles.

3 Know this first of all, that in the last days mockers will come with their mocking, following after their own lusts, 4 and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all continues just as it was from the beginning of creation.”

5 For when they maintain this, it escapes their notice that by the word of God the heavens existed long ago and the earth was formed out of water and by water, 6 through which the world at that time was destroyed, being flooded with water. 7 But the present heavens and earth by His word are being reserved for fire, kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.

8 But do not let this one fact escape your notice, beloved, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 9 The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance.

10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, in which the heavens will pass away with a roar and the elements will be destroyed with intense heat, and the earth and its works will be burned up.

11 Since all these things are to be destroyed in this way, what sort of people ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness, 12 looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, on account of which the heavens will be destroyed by burning, and the elements will melt with intense heat! 13 But according to His promise we are looking for new heavens and a new earth, in which righteousness dwells.

Is it possible to know when Jesus is coming back?

Question: "Is it possible to know when Jesus is coming back?"

Answer: Matthew 24:36-44 declares, “No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father…Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come…So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect Him.” At first glance, these verses would seem to provide a clear and explicit answer to the question. No, no one can know when Jesus is coming back. However, those verses do not say that no one will ever be able to know when Jesus will return. Most Bible scholars would say that Jesus, now glorified in heaven, knows the timing of His return, indicating that the phrase “nor the Son” does not mean Jesus will never know when He will return. Similarly, it is possible that, while Matthew 24:36-44 indicates that no one at that time could know the timing of Jesus’ return, God could reveal the timing of Jesus’ return to someone in the future.

In addition, there is Acts 1:7, which states, "It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by His own authority." This was said by Jesus after the disciples asked Him if He was at that time going to restore the kingdom to Israel. This would seem to confirm the message of Matthew 24. It is not for us to know the timing of Jesus coming back. But there is also the question of which return these passages are referring to. Are they speaking of the Rapture or the Second Coming? Which return is unknowable—the Rapture, the Second Coming, or both? While the Rapture is presented as being imminent and mysterious, the timing of the Second Coming could potentially be known based on end-times prophecy.

With that said, let us be abundantly clear: we do not believe that God has revealed to anyone when Jesus is coming back, and we see nothing in Scripture which indicates that God will ever reveal to anyone when Jesus is coming back. Matthew 24:36-44, while spoken directly to the people in Jesus’ time, also contains a general principle. The timing of Jesus’ return and the end of the age is not for us to know. Scripture nowhere encourages us to try to determine the date. Rather, we are to “keep watch, because we do not know on which day our Lord will come” (v. 42). We are to “be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when we do not expect Him” (v. 44). The force of Jesus’ words diminishes if at some point in the future someone will be able to determine when He is coming back. If the date is discovered, we no longer need to “keep watch” or “be ready.” So, with the principle of Matthew 24:36-44 is mind, no, it is not possible for anyone to know the date that Jesus is coming back.

Despite this clear biblical principle, many throughout Christian history have attempted to prophesy the date that Jesus is coming back. Many such dates have been proposed, and all of them have been wrong. Most, if not all, of those who have predicted specific dates for Jesus’ return have had questionable, if not heretical, doctrinal positions on other issues. As it was said above, based on Matthew 24:36 and Acts 1:7, it is not God’s desire for us to calculate the day that Jesus is coming back. Anyone who undertakes such a task is, if nothing else, misguided.

The key points are (1) the Bible nowhere encourages us to attempt to discover the timing of Jesus’ return and (2) the Bible gives no explicit data by which the timing of Jesus’ return can be determined. Rather than developing wild and speculative calculations to determine when Jesus is coming back, the Bible encourages us to “keep watch” and “be ready” (Matthew 24:42-44). The fact that the day of Jesus’ return is unknown should motivate us to live every day in light of the imminence of Christ’s return.
So you have no clue. Why does this not surprise me?

Even if you knew the time, the day and hour of his return, would you fall on your knees, repent of your sins and worship Jesus, Immanuel, The Lamb of God, The Son of God, The 2nd Adam as your God and Savior?

We can only know the general time of His Coming....once for The Rapture, and then a 3rd time as King and Conqueror.

The signs of this general times are this. Sin abounds. Men become more and more wicked. They scoff at God. Israel is reborn as a Nation. Mass Migration upon The Earth. Homosexuality and Sexual Immorality increase. A lack for respect of life. Slander abounds.
Knowledge will be increased and so will travel. And there will be wars and rumors of wars.

But no man will know the exact time of Christ' return to collect His Church, and his final return will be to Destroy The False Prophet, Anti-Christ and his Armies, and to put an end to War, and Evil once and for all and to remove them and Death from the Earth.
So Jesus is coming back because of anal sex? To pitch or catch?
Laughing leads to crying.

So who's beliefs are …… the Right ones? Fools led by men cunning enough to get control of other men's lives and fortunes through fear and guilt and peer pressure. Which religion (cult) should I become part of? Christians and Jews kill Muslims! Muslims kill everybody who's not a Muslim but especially Christians and Jews. I get it.! No Thanks! :abgg2q.jpg:

So go back to the Muslim Nations you so admire and live in Religious Slavery. And quit wasting our time. :fu:

Forum List

Back