Jesus

Jeremiah your reply proved my point.
You can't place him as both moshiach and God since Moshiach is not to be a god, and only the story of Lucifer
is that of being the first fallen messiah lifted high as a god.
See you are not only in the wrong ball park you are playing for the wrong team in the wrong sport.
The devils are a hockey team. *LOL*

Jeremiah your reply proved my point.
You can't place him as both moshiach and God since Moshiach is not to be a god, and only the story of Lucifer
is that of being the first fallen messiah lifted high as a god.
See you are not only in the wrong ball park you are playing for the wrong team in the wrong sport.
The devils are a hockey team. *LOL*

If scripture is true and the consequence for violating the divine command to not worship false gods is death then Jeremiah does not have a place among the living who can distinguishing between good and evil and right and wrong.

Her obstinate stupidity in regards to even attempting to mislead others into worshiping a human being as if he was a god and complete inability to perceive the evil that she is mixed up in, or that others can see, is proof of divine condemnation and verifiable evidence that the laws of God remain in effect and are in full force.

Deut 21:22 And if a man have committed a sin worthy of death, and he be put to death, and thou hang him on a tree;
23 his body shall not remain all night upon the tree, but thou shalt surely bury him the same day; for he that is hanged is a reproach unto God; that thou defile not thy land which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance.

THE NT even admits the fallen christ followers are cursed with him...
Acts 5:30 "Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree" Acts 10:39 "whom they slew and hanged on a tree" Acts 13:29 "they took him down from the tree" 1 Peter 2:24 "who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree" Galatians 3:13 "Christ... being made a curse upon us... Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree" hence Deuteronomy 21:22 that I reminded people by posting above.

Under Rabbinic Law, criminals are to be stoned (John 8:3-11.) The 'Jesus' mythos was stoned and then hung on a tree -- which is what the Christanic mythologies say.
The cross is a later addition(300ad) which has been soundly debunked.
Problem here though is
(Psalm 37:22)
For such as be blessed of Him shall inherit the Earth; and they that be cursed of Him shall be cut off.

Hence the 1/3 who fall with Lucifer.

I already explained those laws of God issues of why this occurs when trying to warn people and do good. It's 1)human ego 2)reaction and affect of goodness is sometimes the opposite evil just as everytime evil does it's action the opposite reaction will thwart their acts. =natural balance (checks and balance of our interconectivity)
Anyone who has ever tried to do a nice thing for someone, like surprise a loved one or do a favor knows this all to well when that good deed blows up in their face just as every Wile E. Coyote like terrorist blows up their own face trying to launch a rocket that goes up a few feet and comes right back down to them or a bomb that goes off in preperation.

For HaShev -
Here is the testimony of a Jewish Rabbi who has believed on Jesus Christ as His Messiah, HaShev.

Last edited:
For HaShev -

Two part testimony of another Jewish man who received Jesus Christ as His Messiah.

Another beautiful Jewish Believer in Jesus Christ. Her singing voice is anointed from God. To God be the Glory!

Meet Michele Gold:

Last edited:
Jesus is God, Sunni Man. If you deny him before men he will deny you before the Father.

Does this mean Peter didn't actually make it into Heaven? After all, Pete did deny Jesus fore the cock crowed thrice.

Jesus is God, Sunni Man. If you deny him before men he will deny you before the Father.

Does this mean Peter didn't actually make it into Heaven? After all, Pete did deny Jesus fore the cock crowed thrice.

Peter was crucified upside down because of his testimony of Jesus Christ. He would not deny Him. He was forgiven of his past sins just as you could be if only you would repent. What is the difference between you and Peter but your decision to choose the wrong path, Steven?

You could be forgiven of all of your sins today. One act of your will is all that stands in your way. Will to do the will of God and you shall know it. Read John 7:17 today.

Read the whole Bible. It's a fun read in places and horribly monotonous in others, but it's just mythology. Reading King James Version is no different than reading Bullfinch's Mythology.

Please respect my thread. This is not acceptable.

Oh, like the way you respected that "Queen of Heaven" thread? Don't be a hypocrite.

It is a righteous thing to expose the lies of Satan. Christians are to defend the faith and expose false teachings. We are to speak out against evil. I never said I would respect the devil. He is my enemy. He's yours too. You just do not realize it yet.

If I'm wrong then I'll have earned my eternal torture from a God who supposedly loves me simply because I said "where's the proof this book is the right book?"

I'm betting that doesn't happen though.

If I'm wrong then I'll have earned my eternal torture from a God who supposedly loves me simply because I said "where's the proof this book is the right book?"

I'm betting that doesn't happen though.

You are grieving me to the core of my being. I'm not going to stop praying for you. Your only compelling me to pray harder. God hasn't given up on you and I'm not giving up either!! I'm not giving up! I hope the devil hears me loud and clear today because I am not giving up! I won't give up!

There's some great stuff in the Bible, some wonderful life lessons in Proverbs and the Beatitutdes, and I love me some hymns and the poetry of Psalms, but overall...

Please respect my thread. This is not acceptable.

Oh, like the way you respected that "Queen of Heaven" thread? Don't be a hypocrite.

It is a righteous thing to expose the lies of Satan. Christians are to defend the faith and expose false teachings. We are to speak out against evil. I never said I would respect the devil. He is my enemy. He's yours too. You just do not realize it yet.

And what if I considered it a "righteous" thing to spread the word of my own gods and goddesses and expose your religion for all its "false teachings"? Does that suddenly make it okay to start a discussion about demon goddesses in your Jesus thread?

Vanity Vigor

Jesus cured leprosy (as suggested in the Bible) which was the old world's version of Ebola. Leprosy and Ebola are maladies that are very unsightly.

It seems that the work of Jesus of Nazareth focused on alleviating the hysteria surrounding 'worldly pleasures' and 'worldly arrogance.'

I like imagining that the AntiChrist is like the fictional comic-book/video-game villain avatar Dr. Wily, a bizarre mad scientist modeled to look like an evil version of Albert Einstein. Dr. Wily represents a social sado-masochistic curiosity about nature tampering, unethical science, and non-consensual experimentation (i.e., Eugenics).

If I have the words/teachings of Jesus contend with the malice of Dr. Wily, it is easier to think about uncomfortable vanities.

:afro:

Leprosy (Wikipedia)

Dr. Wily (Wikipedia)

chef.jpg

Vanity Vigor

Jesus cured leprosy (as suggested in the Bible) which was the old world's version of Ebola. Leprosy and Ebola are maladies that are very unsightly.

It seems that the work of Jesus of Nazareth focused on alleviating the hysteria surrounding 'worldly pleasures' and 'worldly arrogance.'

I like imagining that the AntiChrist is like the fictional comic-book/video-game villain avatar Dr. Wily, a bizarre mad scientist modeled to look like an evil version of Albert Einstein. Dr. Wily represents a social sado-masochistic curiosity about nature tampering, unethical science, and non-consensual experimentation (i.e., Eugenics).

If I have the words/teachings of Jesus contend with the malice of Dr. Wily, it is easier to think about uncomfortable vanities.

:afro:

Leprosy (Wikipedia)

Dr. Wily (Wikipedia)

View attachment 41674

I like Robotnik better. Oldschool Satam version... Doctor Ivo Robotnik aka Julien Kintobor. Not that Eggman nonsense they got nowadays. The video above is still an epic Death battle though...
latest

Last edited:

Forum List

Back