Jesus

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
God said to David, Be still and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the heathen. I will be exalted in the earth. The LORD of hosts is with us, the God of Jacob is our refuge.
Psalm 46:10,11

God will be exalted among the heathen. He will be exalted in the earth. This is the Word of the LORD and we can believe Him because God is not a man that He should lie. What He says He will do? He will do! Be still and know that He is God. God is in full control. Rest in Him today, beloved. There is true rest in Jesus Christ. He is the LORD.

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31

It is written:

To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

But Jesus lied, strike one
Jesus wasn't the same God of David & Jacob (you proved this yourself already).
FACT: if David is God's begotten son in the OT then calling Jesus "the only begotten son" admits you worship another god.=strike 2
You've yet to show us which historical figure you call Jesus and prove he existed without using self testified text.= strike 3
As you walk to your dugout screaming at the ump I'd like to remind you the OT names another as Moshiach and none of the simple prerequisites are met by your Jesus icon.
Now go back to your left field, or rather way out in left field posts, but note you are not even playing in the right ball park. : )

FACT: if David is God's begotten son in the OT then calling Jesus "the only begotten son" admits you worship another god.=strike 2
You've yet to show us which historical figure you call Jesus and prove he existed without using self testified text.= strike 3
As you walk to your dugout screaming at the ump I'd like to remind you the OT names another as Moshiach and none of the simple prerequisites are met by your Jesus icon.
Now go back to your left field, or rather way out in left field posts, but note you are not even playing in the right ball park. : )

You're wrong, HaShev. Jesus Christ is the Messiah. He is God.

The Jews don´t think so. Will that God that is the God of both Christianity and Jewry have to decide which religion is the right and according to that which people enter heaven or is that all nonsense as the entity "God" knows exactly that man made religions are imperfect attempts to explain being and will not punish or reward people because of their religion but because of their deeds? And by what standard will he measure the deeds?

The Jews don´t think so. Will that God that is the God of both Christianity and Jewry have to decide which religion is the right and according to that which people enter heaven or is that all nonsense as the entity "God" knows exactly that man made religions are imperfect attempts to explain being and will not punish or reward people due to their religion but due to their deeds? And by standard what will he measure the deeds?
Many Jews do believe He is the Messiah and many more will. It isn't over yet. Be patient. Jesus said, Ye must be born again. Read John Chapter 3.

The Jews don´t think so. Will that God that is the God of both Christianity and Jewry have to decide which religion is the right and according to that which people enter heaven or is that all nonsense as the entity "God" knows exactly that man made religions are imperfect attempts to explain being and will not punish or reward people due to their religion but due to their deeds? And by standard what will he measure the deeds?
Many Jews do believe He is the Messiah and many more will. It isn't over yet. Be patient. Jesus said, Ye must be born again. Read John Chapter 3.
The true God is not that small-minded. A Jew who does not believe in Jesus will surely enter heaven when his life was "godly". God knows, the people don´t make an active decision of what they believe. They simply believe what they believe.

Forum List

Back